In the process of installing amusement rides, what matters should we pay attention to?
1. Pay attention to the tightness of screws, bolts and iron clamp of the swing, slide, rotating roulette and seesaw.
2. Check for rust or sharp edges.
3. The bunker should have no glass fragments, gyros, cigarette heads, rubbles and so on.
4. Prohibit children to play those rides which are not suitable for their age.
5. The toy area is covered with grass or sand or rubber pad installed to prevent falls.
6. Pay attention to the rope swing to see if there may be wears.
7. Pay attention to see whether there is any hook that may hook children's clothes or skin.
8. Check the spray area of the game area.
9. In the hot weather, check the swing, slides and other metal rides' surface, for sometimes they will be very hot and not suitable for children to play.
10. When your child is trapped in difficult circumstances, you must be sure to save him out.