Backyard Roller Coaster Expert Manufacturer
Sinorides has Exported To Over 120 Countries and Trusted By 2396+ Amusement Parks and Theme Parks.
Sinorides Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale Are Certified By CE/BV/ISO/Gost/SGS And Your Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale Will Be Safe & Reliable.
Sinorides Accept ODM And OEM Orders For Your Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale Project.
Recommend Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale
If you’re looking for a top-quality backyard roller coaster for sale, Sinorides is one of the world’s most trusted choices. With over 28 years of industry experience and an existing global clientele, we offer safe amusement rides at affordable prices. Sinorides also provide theme park design service to help you design park layout. Sinorides has been on top of the list among the manufacturers for global shipping and installation of a backyard roller coaster for sale. More than 28 years of manufacturing experience has led us to satisfy our customers with the highest quality of backyard carnival rides for sale.
You can buy Backyard Roller Coaster For adults and mini Backyard Roller Coaster at affordable price with reliable quality from Sinorides. Sinorides offer complete Backyard Roller Coaster kit and spare parts to meet your DIY need. You can check the below product info and discuss with our support team for your unique need. Sinorides is leading roller coaster manfuacturer and has various types to meet your requirement.
Limited discount is also available at our site for enabling our customers to get their demanded ride at reasonable prices. Sizes of the backyard amusement rides for sale aren’t a problem since we offer small and large rides. Our customer support is active 24/7. Thus, you can contact our professionals to solve all your problems related to shipping, installation, or maintenance of the ride.
Your Premier Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale Manufacturer in China
Sinorides is leading Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale Manufacturer and supplier in China. We produce each Backyard Roller Coaster with European standard so you can have a longer service life Backyard Roller Coaster. You can directly buy quality Backyard Roller Coaster from Sinorides.
Besides this, our mini backyard roller coaster for sale also complies with the TSD quality assurance. The safety of your passengers is our responsibility. We make sure to integrate compatible security and safety operational systems.
Plus, we use spectral analysis and ultrasonic testing to ensure defect-free products. Additionally, we can customize Backyard Roller Coaster for you. We build your Backyard Roller Coaster models using 3D printing to ensure the best-ever designs! So, order the best backyard roller coaster for sale now!
Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale Projects
The availability of versatile backyard amusement rides in eight different categories lets our customers choose their demanded ride from the list. We ship our rides globally; thus, no matter where you’re located, you’ll get your ride on time.
Sinorides roller coaster rides are some of the best in the world. It is because of the impeccable quality, design, and performance we offer. Your Backyard Roller Coaster can run in rainy days as we use Rainproof and waterproof motor.
Your roller coaster composed of Global Famous Brands Components We ensure that our products are CE, BV, ISO, Gost, and SGS certified. Check out our backyard roller coaster for sale and contact us right away!
Sinorides Backyard Roller Coaster For Sale Manufacturing Capacity to Boom Your Park Business
|TECHNICAL DATA||Snail Roller Coaster||Wack Worm Roller Coaster||Spinning Roller Coaster||Dragon Roller Coaster||Wild Mouse Roller Coaster||Zipline Roller Coaster|
|Number of Seats||20P||20P||12P||16P||8P||1P|
|Version||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model|
Sinorides Is the Most Reliable Backyard Roller Coaster for Sale Manufacturer
At Sinorides, your visitors’ safety is our priority. For that, we provide you with rides using state of the art technology and over two decades of manufacturing experience.
Sinorides never fails to win the race of quality and safety when it comes to manufacturing home roller coasters for sale. All quality standards of local authorities and European standards are followed at our manufacturing site.
With TSG Quality Assurance, you can find the best backyard roller coaster for sale at Sinorides. Our designs impress, protect, and promote excitement like never before. Each of our rides undergoes multiple layers of strict quality checks to guarantee safety.
We also aim to provide a full range of amusement park solutions to our customers looking to design their parks in the most defined ways. The team of professionals at Sinorides assists the customers to fulfilling their demands.
Our customized roller coaster seats for sale are pretty comfortable for the passengers. Moreover, the overall outlook of the customized backyard amusement rides for sale will attract people to your park.
Your hunt for a reliable backyard roller coaster for sale ends here as our designs assure you quality parts that guarantee your visitors’ safety.
Our top-notch rides are 100% ISO-certified and comply with all China Quality Inspection Agency tests. Plus, you can avail of our custom-built designs and get assistance from on-field engineers.
So, contact us and book the best backyard roller coaster for sale today!
Backyard Roller Coaster – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you looking for the perfect roller coasters for your amusement park?
Have you been searching for a backyard roller coaster to boost the charm of your facility?
Here is the ultimate resource about backyard roller coasters that takes care of the definition, logistics, data, and FAQs to satisfy your curiosity.
Backyard Roller Coaster Track
- What is a Backyard Roller Coaster?
- How Much Is A Backyard Roller Coaster?
- How Much Electricity Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Use?
- How Long Does It Take To Build A Backyard Roller Coaster?
- Why Do Backyard Roller Coasters Always Start By Going Uphill?
- What Materials Can You Use To Make A Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Are The Seats On A Backyard Roller Coaster Called?
- What Are The Cheapest Backyard Roller Coasters?
- How To Choose Backyard Roller Coaster Rides For Park?
- What Are The Safety Requirements For The Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Type Of Track Is Required For The Backyard Roller Coaster?
- How Much Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Cost?
- How Much Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Train Weight?
- How Much Weight Can A Backyard Mouse Roller Coaster Hold?
- Where Can I Buy Backyard Roller Coaster Parts?
- What Are The Best Backyard Roller Coaster Layouts?
- What Are The Main Parts Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Are The Most Common Types Of Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Are The Different Types Of Lifts A Backyard Roller Coaster Can Have?
- What Makes A Successful Backyard Roller Coaster?
- How Do You Increase The Speed Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
- How Much Horsepower Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Have?
- How Fast Is A Normal Backyard Roller Coaster?
- Which Type Of Magnet Do Backyard Roller Coasters Use For Braking?
- Does Weight Affect Backyard Roller Coaster Speed?
- What Are The Benefits Of Backyard Roller Coaster For Park Owners?
- What Is The Specification For Motor For Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Type Of Paint Do You Use For Backyard Roller Coaster?
- How To Install Backyard Roller Coaster?
- How To Choose The Best Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturer In China?
- How To Control And Cut Your Backyard Roller Coaster Rides Purchasing Costs?
- How To Avoid Damaged Backyard Roller Coaster Ride’s Equipment During Shipping?
- Why Is SINORIDES Amusement Park Rides Price Higher Than Others?
- Can The Backyard Roller Coaster Be Customized?
- What Is The Warranty Time Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Is The Delivery Time Of A Backyard Roller Coaster From China?
- Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Help In Designing The Park?
- Can I Order One Set Of Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Is The Shipping Way Of A Backyard Roller Coaster From China?
- Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Accept OEM?
- What Is The Packing Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
- What Kind Of Payment Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufactures Accept In China?
- Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide Installation Services?
- Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide After Sales Services?
- What Is The Best Certified Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturer?
- How Do Backyard Roller Coaster Seats Lock?
- How Safe Are Backyard Roller Coasters?
- How To Repair Backyard Roller Coasters?
- How To Maintain Backyard Roller Coasters?
- How To Make Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Safe?
- How Are Backyard Roller Coasters Rides Made?
- What Are The Different Factors Considered While Buying The Backyard Roller Coasters?
- How To Check The Quality Of Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- How To Ensure The Safety Of Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Is The Quality Certifications For Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Are The Safety Instruction For Riding Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Are The Other Names Of Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- Who Can Ride The Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- How Much Space Do Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Need For Working?
- What Is The Difference Between China Backyard Roller Coasters Ride And European Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- What To Do When The Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Is Break Down During Working?
- Who Does The Inspection Of The Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- Do Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Manufacturer Charge For Training? How Much In Charge?
- How To Know My Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Needs Replacement?
- How To Reduce The Repair And Maintenance Cost For Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Factors Are Considered While Inspecting The Backyard Roller Coasters?
What is a Backyard Roller Coaster?
The backyard roller coaster is a rustic roller coaster that is an affordable option for all amusement parks and facilities.
It is a simple structure with little creativity that can be used in a forest and mountainous lands where the earthy tones and low velocity ride for kids specifically.
What is Backyard roller coaster
How Much Is A Backyard Roller Coaster?
Backyard roller coaster costs have a diverse range between $3,000 to $80,000.
It is dependent on a combination of factors:
Roller Coaster made of steel by Sinorides
Backyard Roller Coaster (Track) made from Steel
Backyard Roller Coaster (Track) made from Wood
The primary cost of the backyard roller coasters depends on the material used.
Backyard Roller Coasters have minimal manufacturing costs because their major components are made out of wood and steel.
While steel is a reliable material, wood is a little cheaper.
Structure –Surface Area and Design:
The cost of a backyard roller coaster increases with along the length and intricacy of the design layout.
Manufacturing, shipping, and installation procedures:
The costs of a backyard roller coaster are also dependent on the manufacturer, because practically the profit margins estimated, labor cost, taxes, shipping cost, and other overhead costs vary for every local and international manufacturer.
European manufacturers may be considered the best but they are usually very expensive.
Chinese manufacturers are recommended for a very straightforward reason.
As they are cost-effective and reliable, they offer a good competition to the European manufacturers.
How Much Electricity Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Use?
Multiple factors are involved in the calculation of the electricity used.
- number of motors used
- number of lifts used to lift the vehicle
- speed of the lifts
- weight on the ride
- size and weight of the vehicle
How much electricity will Backyard roller coaster cost
How Long Does It Take To Build A Backyard Roller Coaster?
There is a short list of things that must be considered before you set a tentative date for the completion of your backyard roller coaster:
- Design & layout chosen for the ride
- Height & length decided for the track
- Material used to build the ride
- Number of labor employeed
- Manufacturer chosen for the task
The average roller coaster made from wood takes eight months to build, while a backyard roller coaster takes 30-60 days.
Moreover, if you plan to build a theme park then you must keep a timeline of two to eight months in your mind.
Why Do Backyard Roller Coasters Always Start By Going Uphill?
Roller coasters under ordinary circumstances don’t have an engine to move the train forward.
This is why the backyard roller coaster train is lifted uphill first by using lifts and then released.
Potential energy is constantly converted back and forth into kinetic and potential energy, this process helps the train store the energy and embrace it for momentum.
It proves that even the simplest roller coaster structures do not require engines to operate.
Backyard Roller Coaster for Kids
What Materials Can You Use To Make A Backyard Roller Coaster?
Although the typical Roller Coasters comprise of numerous parts made of different materials, for a backyard roller coaster it is mainly wood and steel.
Major manufacturers in China are also planning for the future.
The major plans indicate that advanced steel and aluminum alloys must be used for the construction to improve the utility of local resources.
Materials to Make the Backyard Coaster
What Are The Seats On A Backyard Roller Coaster Called?
They are often referred to as passenger seats or just seats.
The seats on a backyard roller coaster do not have any specific name.
Backyard Roller Coaster Seats
What Are The Cheapest Backyard Roller Coasters?
Although the cost of a roller coaster depends on:
- Material: Quality of wood and steel used
- Height and Length of the track
- Type, Design, and Layout
- Seating Capacity
- Number of Trains
- Covered Area
- Motor Power
- Manufacturing and shipping costs
- Shipping, Installation, and Maintenance Costs
It is significant to note that, a backyard roller coaster made out of wood would be the most affordable choice of roller coasters as compared to other types of rides.
How To Choose Backyard Roller Coaster Rides For Park?
Thematic Backyard Roller Coaster
There are a few factors that need to be kept in mind when you choose a roller coaster for your amusement park, the concern doubles when you are choosing a backyard rollercoaster.
Look for the Size suitable for your Park:
The first factor to keep in mind after selecting the backyard roller coaster is the size of the arena.
Check for the length, height, and area.
You can be a little more creative and go ahead with personalized designs for backyard roller coaster, depending upon the area of your park.
Depending upon your business’s size, you can choose a backyard roller coaster with a passenger capacity of 2, 4, 8 and so on.
Power and Speed:
Check for the maximum speed of the ride; for the typical roller coaster it could be as high as you like.
You can cross the limit of 130 mph as well, if you plan on introducing something fast and forward.
Each type of roller coaster has a different power requirement; check if you can fulfill that requirement in your park.
Weight capacity & number of people seated:
Each roller coaster has a different weight capacity.
Make your decisions after a detailed analysis of the details!
There could be 1, 2, 4, or more cars/trains in a roller coaster.
Choose the best suited depending upon your customer base.
What Are The Safety Requirements For The Backyard Roller Coaster?
Some of the essential safety features that every backyard roller coaster requires include:
- Reliable Braking System: a computer-operated or manually overridden breaking system to safely stop the ride is essential for the safety of each backyard roller coaster ride operating at a higher altitude.
Compressed air systems are often selected due to their straightforward operation.
- Locking Wheels: Backyard roller coaster trains typically have a set of wheels that run underneath the track (up-stop, underfriction, or under-locking wheels), on top of the track (road or running wheels), as well as on the sides of the track (side friction or guide wheels). However, the location of these wheels on a train can vary depending on the manufacturer.
These wheels lock the train to the tracks and prevent it from jumping too much.
- Computerized Operating System: A reliable, computerized operating system is essential for the operation of Backyard roller coasters instead of humans alone.
This helps to reduce the errors and distractions that could lead to physical damage or trauma to the riders.
- Anti-Collision System: A safety system should be included so that collisions and unnecessary accidents are eliminated at ground level.
- Restraints: For passenger’s safety, restraints like seat belts, over-the-shoulder restraint, and lap bar restraints seem like the perfect match.
- The Safety Chain Dog: Better known as the ‘safety ratchet’ prevents the coaster cars from offside slippage.
It implies that the cars are restricted from falling backward on steep slopes
What Type Of Track Is Required For The Backyard Roller Coaster?
A specially designed track made out of wood or steel is required.
The track’s material and design must be efficient enough to enable the train (without engine and only kinetic energy) to complete the entire course under a variety of stressful weather conditions.
Backyard Roller Coaster in Green park
How Much Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Cost?
The average roller coaster cost ranges from $3, 500 to $80, 000.
The total depends on the size, material used, manufacturer, design, seating capacity, taxes, and a lot more.
How Much Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Train Weight?
The weight of the train primarily depends on its size, seating capacity, and material.
How Much Does Backyard Roller Coaster Seats Weigh
How Much Weight Can A Backyard Mouse Roller Coaster Hold?
Although the weight capacity of all the backyard roller coasters around the world can’t be the same since they are built by different manufactures and with different designs and sizes. The best backyard roller coasters can hold up to 10 kids (over 800 lbs.).
Backyard Roller Coaster on a ranch park
Where Can I Buy Backyard Roller Coaster Parts?
It is highly recommended to buy backyard roller coaster parts from the manufacturer who has manufactured the ride.
However, if you can’t find it from them, then you must opt a better manufacturer like Sinorides.
Where to Buy Backyard Roller Coaster Parts
What Are The Best Backyard Roller Coaster Layouts?
For more customized backyard coaster layouts designed by professionals, you can contact Sinorides anytime.
What Are The Main Parts Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
Following are some of the main components of a backyard roller coaster:
- Track: It is a track made out of steel or wood, on which a roller coaster train moves.
- Train: It is the seating arrangement.
- It comprises of numerous cars, attached to each other to form a train.
- Braking System: An essential safety system, that ensures that the ride stops safely at the end of the ride.
- Power System: Backyard Roller coasters are usually powered by a motor to move along the track instead of a traditional hill lifting mechanism.
- Safety Features: The ride is equipped with numerous safety features, including emergency brakes, power breakers, harnesses, over-the-shoulder restraint, and seat belts.
What Are The Most Common Types Of Backyard Roller Coaster?
Backyard Roller Coasters are available in the following two main types:
- Mini Roller Coaster:
This mini backyard roller coaster has a seating capacity of 3-5 persons. It requires an area of 16mx10m and has a track length of 50 meters. This ride has a driving power of 9kW and requires a voltage of 380 V to work.
- Full-sized backyard roller coaster
This is a longer track with a seating capacity of 10 persons. It requires an area of 20mx15m and has a track length of 76 meters.
Sinorides also offer Backyard Roller Coaster customization where the client can change its design, seating capacity, and track length.
Backyard roller coaster layout from Sinorides project
Layout of a backyard roller coaster
What Are The Different Types Of Lifts A Backyard Roller Coaster Can Have?
The latest Backyard Roller coasters have motorized trains instead of lifts to move.
It must be noted that this differs according to design, as some types of Backyard roller coasters also use chain lifts to work.
Backyard Roller coasters can also be customized to be powered by lifts, including:
- Tire propelled lift
- Cable lift
- Catch car lift
- Spiral lift
- Elevator lift
- Tilt lift/thrill lift
- Electric spiral lift
What Makes A Successful Backyard Roller Coaster?
Backyard Roller Coaster can be successful due to numerous factors, including:
- Design: A successful Backyard roller coaster should have an appealing and kid-friendly design to attract maximum kids because the primary riders are the children only.
- Safety: The roller coaster must be designed and equipped with maximum safety features for the safety of the ride and passengers.
- Smooth Ride: The ride must provide good momentum and a smooth track from start to finish to make the ride enjoyable and less jumpy for the kids.
- Speed: As backyard roller coasters are for kids, they must have a safe speed for the kids.
Backyard roller coaster in thematic parks
How Do You Increase The Speed Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
There are several ways you can follow to increase the speed of the Backyard roller coaster, including:
- The manufacturer sets a speed limit on the motorized roller coaster. So you can request your manufacturer to increase the speed.
- The height of the hill can be increased for the Backyard roller coaster, which uses a lift-hill to work. The more the height, the more the potential energy train would store, which would later be converted into kinetic energy.
Note: It is highly not recommended to alter the roller coaster’s speed without professional technical support, as it may be dangerous for both the ride and the riders.
How Much Horsepower Does A Backyard Roller Coaster Have?
The horsepower of a backyard roller coaster varies from 20 HP to 200 HP, depending on the motor it is equipped with.
How Fast Is A Normal Backyard Roller Coaster?
A typical backyard Roller Coaster has a speed of 10 miles/hours.
Which Type Of Magnet Do Backyard Roller Coasters Use For Braking?
Permanent magnets are commonly used as brakes for Backyard Roller Coasters.
However, they may be coupled with the electric-powered braking system instead of the magnetic system.
Does Weight Affect Backyard Roller Coaster Speed?
The speed of the Backyard Roller Coaster, which uses a lift-hill system to move by converting the potential energy into kinetic energy, can be affected by the weight.
Inertia acts as a resisting force to slow down the roller coaster.
This is why, the more the weight, the more inertia.
However, the effect of weight and inertia on speed is quite negligible on motorized Backyard roller coasters.
Dragon themed backyard roller coaster
What Are The Benefits Of Backyard Roller Coaster For Park Owners?
There are numerous benefits of a Backyard roller coaster for park owner, including:
- Popularity: Every amusement park has kid visitors in the majority, who love to ride a roller coaster but are unable to do it due to age restrictions.
Therefore, having a Backyard roller coaster solely for kids will attract more visitors to your park.
- High revenues and ROI: Due to high demand alone, your initial investment on the Backyard roller coaster will return with good profit within a short span of time.
- Easy Access to Manufacturer: Almost every amusement ride manufacturer has a variety of roller coasters to offer. Therefore, you won’t have a hard time finding one for your park.
What Is The Specification For Motor For Backyard Roller Coaster?
Motor Specification varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, as well as rollercoaster’s requirement according to its speed, weight, and seating capacity.
Therefore, you must contact your rollercoaster manufacturer for accurate details.
What Type Of Paint Do You Use For Backyard Roller Coaster?
Reliable Backyard rollercoaster manufacturers utilize the heavy-duty epoxy primers and ultra-durable urethanes to paint the backyard roller coasters structures built from steel.
However, for wooden rollercoasters, High-quality acrylic paints can be used.
You can also request paint according to your requirement to your manufacturer while placing an order.
Backyard Roller Coaster in a child-specific park
How To Install Backyard Roller Coaster?
Backyard Roller Coaster is a complex structure and can be dangerous for both the ride and the riders if not installed correctly.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to opt. for installation services provided by your ride’s manufacturer. You can also buy installation services from a well-trained and experienced manufacturer like Sinorides.
The process of backyard roller coaster installation includes:
- The construction site, technical operation, and construction materials must be collected and prepared.
- Construction of major components such as the foundation of the structure, measurement positioning control, steel bar lashing and processing, and concrete structure development must be taken care of during this phase.
- Prior measures for weather conditions are taken next for proper safety and management of the project.
- Installation of trains, lifts, track, control room, and other components, according to the technical drawing, videos, and installation guide provided by the manufacturer.
- Rollercoaster train, track, and other related structures go through Paint Job.
- All safety devices are installed, and measures are taken.
- The rollercoaster ride is tested for several hours under different conditions before opening it for the visitors.
How To Choose The Best Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturer In China?
There is no doubt in the fact that China is leading the amusement ride industry in the world, but not all manufacturers in the country are trustworthy or even competent.
Therefore, you must follow the steps below to find a reliable Backyard roller coaster manufacturer in China:
Large-scale Backyard Roller Coaster
- Make A List of Priorities: you can start the process by making the list of Backyard roller coaster manufacturers in China with a simple Google search.
As almost all of them have made their presence through websites, you can easily find the contact details and portfolio.
- Contact the team: Next, you need to contact every manufacturer in your list for their product catalog and price quotations.
You can even call their representative and discuss your requirements in detail.
Make sure that you notice how the representative on the contact number understands all of your concerns.
- Compare and Contrast the choices: Once you have their details, you need to compare them on numerous factors, including:
- A reliable manufacturer will choose a high-quality primary material like stainless steel and high quality wood(s), as they are high impact resistance, lightweight, durable and reliable.
- For a high-quality, safe, and reliable Backyard amusement ride, always choose a manufacturer who invests an adequate amount in research and development.
- Best manufacturers have well-trained and experience Quality Control (QC) teams that monitor all the aspects of designing, manufacturing, testing, and installation.
They are also responsible for ensuring that the ride is manufactured according to the local and international safety and quality standards.
Moreover, they are also updated with knowledge of amusement rides, industry, and consumer expectations.
- The backyard rollercoaster manufacturers must comply with local and international standards and have all the necessary certifications, including SGS and ISO.
- Only prefer manufacturer with at least ten years of experience in amusement ride manufacturing industry.
- Opt manufacturers that provide comprehensive solutions.
Factors such as strategic pricing, technical support and assistance, economies of scale on bulk purchases, and high quality must be guaranteed in the package.
Moreover, a reliable company provides product customization, warranty, and excellent after-sales services, including theme park and ride designing assistance, as well as shipping, installation, training, technical support, repair, and maintenance.
- A reliable manufacturer offers a highly economical and optimized ride, consequently reducing the operation, repair, and maintenance cost for the owner.
- Only choose the manufacturer that provides clear and legal terms and conditions for the contract.
- Discuss logistics, shipment, and payment terms with the manufacturer.
- You can also consider other factors like the manufacturer’s existing projects, patents, labor, and manufacturing premises.
The factors mentioned here will help you choose the right Backyard roller manufacturer in China. If you are unable to find one, you can also try Sinorides.
How To Control And Cut Your Backyard Roller Coaster Rides Purchasing Costs?
If you want to cut down the purchasing costs of your backyard roller coaster, then you can take a few smart measures to achieve the goal:
- Compare and contrast international manufacturers
This is a simple step.
All you need to do is Google a couple of roller coaster manufacturers that specialize in affordable backyard roller coasters.
Look for the existing portfolio, skillset, location, shipping charges, installation services, distance to your country, and ultimately the price range as well.
The Chinese manufacturers usually offer cost-effective solutions as compared to the European companies.
Make sure that you request a quotations from every prospective manufacturer after giving them detailed specifications for your product.
- Look for a cheap installation service
In most cases, the manufacturers offer installation services as well.
But if you choose to import rides from abroad then there is a strong possibility of international installation teams costing a lot more due to their travelling and translation charges. You can either negotiate the charges with the manufacturer or look for a local installation service.
- Ensure ride quality to avoid paying for damages
When picking your backyard roller coaster, make sure that the manufacturer delivers every claim made on their website. You should make sure that the coaster abides by the international standards approved for customer safety so that you don’t have to pay unnecessary amounts fix manufacturing faults and constant breakdowns of the backyard rollercoaster.
- Costs of upkeep
Regular inspection of the backyard roller coaster is one way of cutting down the costs. Before the installation of the ride, make sure that you have the arena inspected by multiple technically sound teams so that your investment only brings returns and don’t go to waste.
Dragon themed backyard roller coaster in an American park
How To Avoid Damaged Backyard Roller Coaster Ride’s Equipment During Shipping?
Rides with large pieces like a backyard roller coaster are always packed in high quality plastic sheets and wooden crates to avoid dents and damages.
The manufacturers use proper stickers and labels to help the shipping team recognize the nature of the content.
The fragile parts like motors and electric sensors are packed separately to avoid collision inside the crates.
When manufacturers do not use skilled employees for packing and shipping of the rides, then the products often reach their destination in a battered and bruised condition.
It is suggested to look for a manufacturer that is experienced and also considerate about these details.
One of the leading Chinese manufacturers that gives special attention to the shipping damages is Sinorides.
Backyard roller coaster under construction
Why Is SINORIDES Amusement Park Rides Price Higher Than Others?
With higher prices, Sinorides offers a complete package to all of its clients.
They make sure that they products qualify for every international standard and the safety statistics on each pieces are higher than the average ride in China and abroad.
The company does not believe in complacence and continues to invest in research and better manufacturing practices to deliver the best of the best.
The company enjoys the position of a global market leader due to its commitment to quality and
They have made their presence as a leading amusement ride manufacturer in the world.
The use of state-of-the-art machinery, skilled engineers, designers, and an equally-responsive after-sales service makes Sinorides the perfect match for anyone looking for any type of roller coaster, dodgems, and any other type of amusement ride.
But above all, Sinorides practically adds value to any premises their rides are installed in, and that is what makes their higher price range a justified approach.
Backyard Rollercoaster installed for a carnival
Can The Backyard Roller Coaster Be Customized?
Indeed you can customize your backyard roller coaster as much as you like.
Trusted manufacturers like Sinorides ask you about theme and concept for the ride before manufacturing a product on-demand.
In case you are purchasing a readymade stock then their team of skilled designers and artists ask for your choice about any changes that you may require on the existing design.
What Is The Warranty Time Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
For an average backyard roller coaster, a trusted manufacturer like Sinorides , gives the warranty for 1-2 years depending on the size and type of backyard roller coaster you order.
Backyard roller coaster in a summer park
What Is The Delivery Time Of A Backyard Roller Coaster From China?
If the backyard roller coaster of your choice is already available in stock then any manufacturer would take 30 to 45 days for the shipping process.
This duration depends on the distance between the manufacturer and the destination of the ride.
If you want to customize a ride and build it in a unique shape and form then you can expect the delivery from China to take 60-80 days at least.
Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Help In Designing The Park?
Not every backyard roller coaster manufacturer will offer help in the design process.
But when you consult a well-known brand such as Sinorides then you can expect step-by-step assistance every process.
From conceptualization to the execution of the idea, the qualified and experienced team at Sinorides ensure that your design works well for your park’s area and location.
Can I Order One Set Of Backyard Roller Coaster?
You can definitely order one set of roller coaster seats and train to inspect the product quality and shipping procedure applied by the company of your choice.
What Is The Shipping Way Of A Backyard Roller Coaster From China?
The backyard roller coasters shipped from China usually come from sea to a port city.
Other shipping methods are also accepted according to budget and demands of the client.
Basic backyard roller coaster design
Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Accept OEM?
OEM is accepted by major backyard roller coaster manufacturers like Sinorides.
What Is The Packing Of A Backyard Roller Coaster?
All the components of a backyard roller coaster such as the foundation bars, train, and systems are wrapped in high-quality bubble wrap and industrial cling-film for additional protection against damage.
What Kind Of Payment Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufactures Accept In China?
Major amusement ride manufacturers use safe international payment pathways such as:
- Western Union
- Money Gram
- Letter of Credit
- Telegraphic Transfer
Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide Installation Services?
Only recognized manufacturers like Sinorides from China offer installation as part of their services package.
The company sends a team of highly-qualified and well-trained technical support staff of engineers to install the ride at the arena.
The safety standards and high quality of service are maintained at every step of the way.
However, the park’s owner is required to make a few arrangements for the team:
- Visa and return ticket
- Food and Accommodation
- Local Transportation
- Translation services
- Daily Wage
Do Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide After Sales Services?
After sales services are not as common among Chinese manufacturers.
Sinorides is one of the exceptional cases that offers a brilliant after-sales service that includes a complete package of ride installation, technical assistance for the staff, training and annual inspection of the rides.
The company also offers the extended services of design consultation for other projects on the premises, long warranties for the product, and repair and maintenance costs.
What Is The Best Certified Backyard Roller Coaster Manufacturer?
Finding the best backyard roller coaster manufacturer in China may seem overwhelming, but it becomes very simple when you have already heard of Sinorides.
Sinorides has been serving the amusement parks around the globe for more than two decades.
The company has 30+ patents for amusement rides that have helped in serving 2300 unique clients and projects.
Assigned by Joyland, Sinorides has a team of highly-qualified and experienced engineers for the design, manufacture, and installation processes of rides.
How Do Backyard Roller Coaster Seats Lock?
Backyard roller coasters like other roller coasters use restraints to lock the seats and passengers in their designated space. The locking mechanisms include:
- Seat Belts
- Lap Bar Restraints
- Over-the-shoulder Restraint
The seat belt holds the passenger on the seat and wraps around their legs.
The lap bar is a metallic rod that can be grasped to stay anchored on the seat.
The over-the-shoulder restraint is a belt that is hooked across the shoulder blade(s) to keep the rider safe in their seat.
Popular backyard roller coaster design
How Safe Are Backyard Roller Coasters?
Backyard roller coasters are often known as kiddie roller coasters.
Since the primary audience for most backyard roller coasters are kids, it is apparent that the ride is very safe for all age groups.
The tracks are often plain and have no dangerous turns and sharp edges that could leave the rider feeling dizzy or uneasy.
The slow speed and flat tracks made backyard roller coaster an ideal choice for kid-friendly parks.
If you hire a trusted manufacturer like Sinorides then you can easily expect compliance with international standards of safety and quality.
If you follow the instructions and keep the ride well-maintained then you can easily increase the safety of the backyard roller coaster.
How Safe is Backyard Roller Coaster
How To Repair Backyard Roller Coasters?
The backyard roller coaster may seem like a simple structure but it usually comprises of hundreds of components.
Trying to repair a backyard roller coaster without technical support could only lead to additional costs and damages.
It is highly recommended to hire a well-trained team of engineers and technicians to fix the breakdowns and repairs.
In all circumstances, you must have a dedicated team for technical support that is capable of making amends to your ride before any major drawback appears.
The troubleshooting team can be curated locally or you can even consult Sinorides for inspection, repair, and analysis of your backyard roller coaster.
The company’s consultants will train your team about regular inspection, maintenance and small fixes that ensure smooth sails for your backyard roller coaster and essentially any other ride that needs a little care.
How To Maintain Backyard Roller Coasters?
Maintenance of a backyard roller coaster is task of high responsibility.
The ride must be inspected, maintained, and repaired regularly by a team of trained technicians to avoid any long-term damage.
The best route to maintenance of backyard roller coasters is to have an in-house team for maintenance that takes care of the everyday concerns.
If you don’t have a team then you can call Sinorides for help.
The company can send a team of professionals to assess the condition of your backyard roller coaster and to help with the maintenance too.
Children on a kiddie/backyard roller coaster
A few tips from the Sinorides experts include:
- Cleanliness: Several qualified staff members must be held responsible for the regular cleaning and sanitation of the backyard rollercoaster. It must be washed with lukewarm, pressurized water to remove the dirt and grit. Tough stains such as oil and other industrial materials can be removed by rubbing with a soft cloth. Other non-reactive chemicals are also safe for use. Regular cleaning will increase the life and efficiency of the ride’s components.
- Regular Inspection: The longevity of backyard roller coasters depends on the condition of its components, that’s why they should be inspected regularly. This must be carried out by trained professionals. Any faulty parts must be repaired or replaced immediately before the problem gets worse.
- Restricted authority: Only authorized personnel must be allowed to access, operate, repair, or maintain the backyard roller coaster. Furthermore, the passengers must be informed about the safety measures while riding the backyard roller coasters. Any unauthorized access should be banned to avoid mishaps on the premises. You can even add locks and place a fence around the ride for additional security.
- Compliance to the instructions: when the operation of the ride is restricted to authorized personnel then compliance to instructions becomes naturally instinctive.
If the instructions on the ride manual are duly followed then the risk for human error and hazards can be mitigated beforehand.
- Monitoring system: make sure that someone is appointed to monitor the backyard roller coaster’s performance regularly. Every component should also be assessed. In case of any irregularity, the ride should be stopped and fixed immediately.
Backyard Roller Coaster in an open themed park
How To Make Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Safe?
The management of safety on a backyard roller coaster is dependent on the manufacturer and the owner of the park as well.
Here is a list of things that the manufacturer must be careful about:
- Quality of the materials used plays a significant role in the safety of the ride. The manufacturer must ensure that the FRP, stainless steel, and aluminum must be of the highest quality possible.
- The qualification and practical experience of the staff that builds, designs, and installs the ride makes a significant difference in the quality of the ride.
- The use of safety features like belts and bars must comply with the international standards of quality.
- The backyard roller coaster must be tested a couple of times to ensure that the client receives the safest possible ride.
- When the ride is being shipped, the manufacturer must take all the safety measures to prevent any damage to the components of the ride.
There are a few things that the owner of the premises must also be careful about:
- The owner must choose a manufacturer that is reliable and has at least a decade plus of experience, a dedicated team of qualified engineers, necessary certifications, knowledge and compliance to safety and quality standards, and even after-sales services.
- The owner of the park should hire an experienced team to operate, maintain, repair, and monitor the backyard roller coaster ride.
- Frequent checks of security measures and constant tests for the durability and longevity of safety mechanisms is necessary in this case.
- There should be trained staff on the premises to guide the riders about the safety precautions such as wearing the seat belts, holding the lap bar, and avoiding the ride when under the influence of medicine or alcohol.
Sesame Street Themed Backyard Roller Coaster Ride
How Are Backyard Roller Coasters Rides Made?
How Backyard roller coaster made
The backyard roller coaster may seem like an ordinary structure but in truth, it is far more intricate than what is visible from the outside.
Here is a rough overview of the steps taken to complete the production of a backyard roller coaster.
- Finding the appropriate quality of materials: The process of manufacturing a backyard roller coaster starts with the selection of suitable material for the ride. The material of choice should be durable, impact resistant, lightweight, and also eco-friendly. Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Fiberglass are often used as the primary materials because they qualify for the requirements of a durable ride.
- Design and Technical Drawing: the stage that follows is the designing phase, which has three major chunks:
- Schematic Drawing: First and foremost, countless sketches and concept drawings are made and collected. Then they are compared and contrasted according to the park’s need and client’s requirement.
- Technical Drawing: once the schematic drawings are finalized, then they are further processed in detail. All the technical details, such as the ride’s dimensions, duration, safety mechanisms, structural forces, thrill factors, engineering needs, are considered in depth to figure out the perfect combination for your backyard rollercoaster.
- Final Plan: Eventually, the design sketches and technical drawings are finalized for the final stage of development, these images will be used ahead in the processed of production, testing, and installation of the ride.
- Production: This production stage is further divided into four main steps:
- FRP Manufacturing: This is the stage where Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Material is processed through cutting, polishing, and painting to form the roller coaster train’s body, seat, and some other components.
- Stainless Steel Manufacturing: Stainless Steel is used to make the majority of the components used in a backyard roller coaster; this includes the track and train structure. This is where the steel goes through the process of cutting, welding, CNC machining, debarring, and bending.
- Other Components: Other components, such as platforms, braking systems, electronic monitoring and control systems, are either manufactured or purchased from suppliers.
- Assembling: In the end all the parts that have been manufactured or purchased from suppliers are assembled to make major components of the backyard roller coaster.
- Component Inspection: After the manufacturing process, the prepared components undergo quality inspections, for the following standards:
- Inspection of Steel Parts: This step allows the manufacturer to ensure that the size and shape of the steel parts are according to the technical drawing. Moreover, the surface must be tested for rust and burrs. Chemicals for preventing rust are necessary to be used here.
- Welding Inspection: The quality and safety of the ride are dependent on the quality of welding used to connect the components. This is where all the welded parts are thoroughly inspected to ensure that is weld is fused, tidy, and textured neatly. This inspection helps to recognize any cracks in the welding and also to fix them immediately.
- FRP Inspection: The major components of the backyard roller coaster such as the body, seats, and motor of the roller coaster train are made out of Fiber-reinforced plastic. The FRP goes through the embedded parts, appearance, and Teppanning test ensure the quality of the ride.
- General Inspection: All the mechanical/electrical components and those made of other materials are also carefully inspected to ensure the quality and performance.
- Painting and design Inspection: This test ensures that the painted area has no cracks, leakages, pores, and shrinkage cavity. The daub thickness and its consistency are also checked in this stage. The overall appearance of the paint should be smooth, leveled, and plump so that the ride looks absolutely delightful for the clients and their customers.
- Packaging: after the preparation and inspection of all the parts, they are carefully packed in high-quality packaging materials like plastic sheets, wooden crates, packing material and bubble wrap. Each box is labelled “handle with care,” “fragile,” or “this side up” according to sensitivity needed to prevent damage during loading and shipment.
- Shipping: Reliable manufacturers like Sinorides are very particular about the packaging, logistics, and shipping of rides. This ensures that the ride reaches the destination without any damage. Usually, backyard roller coasters are shipped via sea. However, other methods can also be opted according to the client’s demand and budget.
- Installation: A backyard roller coaster ride is a massive structure with countless components of various sizes. The ride must be installed by experienced engineers who have the technical expertise to tackle all the concerns of an installation procedure, according to the installation guides provided by the manufacturer. The installation process takes more than a month, depending on the design and size.
- Final Testing: Once the backyard roller coaster is fully installed, it goes through many hours of testing under different conditions before opening it for the public.
What Are The Different Factors Considered While Buying The Backyard Roller Coasters?
There are a couple of factors that must be considered in depth when you decide to purchase a backyard roller coaster. Some of these include:
- Manufacturer of the ride: the manufacturer of the backyard roller coaster makes all the difference in the quality, safety standards and aesthetic appeal of the ride. An experienced manufacturer with ten years on their portfolio and necessary local and international licences can help you find the best ride for your park.
- Design of the backyard roller coaster: the ride’s design must be developed according to the space, theme, and budget you have for the facility. You should make the most of what you have instead of trying to fight for more of the resources.
- Features of the ride: these rides have tons of features. It is best to choose features according to the budget and needs you have for the park.
- Safety mechanisms: the roller coaster design must be safe and designed according to the needs of the target audience. The safety features must be checked for emergency measures, seat belts, power breakers, etc.
- Seating capacity: A suitable number of seats should be chosen according to the size and dimensions of the area designated to the park. Make sure that you have efficient seating to avoid causing long queues.
- Quality of materials used: both of these factors are non-negotiable. Always choose a ride made of stainless steel, aluminum, high quality wood and other materials that improve the experience of the ride.
- Warranty: choose a backyard roller coaster that has two plus years of warranty. Even one year warranty can help you gain high returns on the investment.
- After-sale services and care: look for a manufacturer that is known for their after-sale services. They should have experienced staff and training consultants who could guide your team through installation, maintenance, and repair procedures.
Minimal design for a backyard roller coaster
How To Check The Quality Of The Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
The following factors can determine the quality of the Backyard Roller coaster:
- Functionality and Performance: regular inspection and monitoring of the performance during operation and afterwards can help maintain the quality of the ride. The functionality of all the features must be checked as well.
- Materials used: A high-quality backyard roller coaster is developed from finer materials like stainless steel, fiber-reinforced plastic, aluminum and the clearest samples of wood.
- Design aesthetics: Make sure that you assess the design and attention to detail. Remember to examine the track and train’s paint quality too.
- Manufacturer: always opt for an experienced manufacturer that is competent in making long-lasting rides. Make sure that the manufacturer of choice has more than ten years of experience and has all the necessary licenses and certifications to comply with international standards. Experienced staff and engineers are another necessity that cannot be ignored.
How To Check The Quality Of Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
The quality of the backyard roller coasters depend on the quality certificates acquired by the manufacturer. Here is a list of the most crucial ones:
- CE Certification: The CE Certification confirms the ride manufacturer’s responsibility for the product’s safety, performance, health, and environmental requirements.
- ISO: Abbreviated from International Organization for Standardization certification. This certificate confirms that the ride system fully qualifies for international standards.
- TÜV SÜD: It is a quality seal for “Certified Amusement Park”. It is granted after a complex assessment of all the interactions with safety factors such as technical tests, maintenance, and inspection schedules, emergency measures, and response, rescue services, and all the documentation related to the condition of the rides in the park.
- ASTM Certification: This certifies that the Backyard Roller Coaster manufacturer complies with the standards of manufacturing, operation, maintenance, safety for design , quality assurance, and inspection of amusement rides and devices.
- Some other notable certifications include SONCAP, GOST, SASO, and BV.
Daytime amusement facility with a backyard roller coaster
How To Ensure The Safety Of Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
Each park has its own set of safety instructions for backyard roller coasters. Some of the most common instructions include:
- The height of children should be above 42” to ride alone and any child under 36” of height must be accompanied with an adult of 18 years of age or older.
- Riders with severe health concerns should not ride the roller coaster. Everyone must comply with the height, health and weight restrictions.
- Riders must remain seated and avoid standing or unnecessarily moving in the cart during the ride.
- Repetition of the ride must be avoided and regular breaks must be taken to prevent dizziness and lightheadedness.
- Keep your eyes to the front with the head held high. This will help the rider stay alert and also prevent head/neck injuries.
- Hydration is the key to health safety on any amusement ride.
What Is The Quality Certifications For Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
The quality specification that is applicable for all amusement rides is known as ISO 17824-1:2015.
This specification has outlined the minimal requirements necessary for the compliance with manufacture, design, installation, and safety standards for all forms of amusement rides regardless of their mobility, age, and structural allowances on the amusement facility such as Ferris wheels, grand slides, roller coasters and swings.
Since a backyard roller coaster is a category of roller coaster rides, this certification is critical for the ride.
The amusement devices must be installed without degradation or loss of its integrity, and in any location including parks and carnival grounds.
What Are The Safety Instruction For Riding Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
The safety instructions for riding a backyard roller coaster include:
- Independent riders being 42” plus taller of height, and riders at least 36” tall must accompany an adult.
- Individuals must adhere to the height and health restrictions and avoid riding when dealing with a serious health concern.
- The individuals must remain seated during the ride.
- Avoid riding amusement rides without breaks to prevent lightheadedness and dizziness.
- Stay hydrated to remain in optimal health after the rides.
What Are The Other Names Of Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
Backyard Roller Coasters are often referred to as “Kiddie roller coasters” and ” Roller Coaster for Kids.” They may have personalized names assigned by parks according to the theme of the facility as well.
Backyard roller coaster awaiting launch
Who Can Ride The Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
Backyard Roller Coasters are essentially designed for children.
But adults can also ride to accompany little kids below the height restrictions.
How Much Space Do Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Need For Working?
The backyard roller coaster’s required space for operation is dependent on a variety of factors such as the length of the track, the design, the height of the train, and the number of seats.
A 12 person roller coaster needs an area of around 224 m2 to operate.
What Is The Difference Between China Backyard Roller Coasters Ride And European Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
The European manufacturers previously had a reputation for being the best and most expensive manufacturers of backyard roller coasters due to their attention to detail and high compliance with safety standards.
Today however, the Chinese mammoths like Sinorides have taken over a large chunk of the global market due to the high quality they deliver at reasonably priced quotes.
Since the Chinese after-sales services are highly accommodating and they also keep in touch throughout the design to delivery procedure, they are often considered as a better option these days.
What To Do When The Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Is Break Down During Working?
If a backyard roller coaster breaks down, you can take the following steps:
- Cut down power with an emergency break.
- Evacuate all the riders to a safe spot.
- Call the in-house technical team for troubleshooting or you can even call a third-party team if you don’t have one in-house.
- If the problem persists, you can consult the manufacturer for immediate assistance.
Who Does The Inspection Of The Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
Mostly, park owners conduct regular inspections via their technical, in-house teams.
You can hire a third party team from Sinoride’s Training Services.
They can send in a team to help your staff operate, maintain, repair and inspect the backyard roller coaster.
You can also consult the inspection services for regular checks too.
Do Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Manufacturer Charge For Training? How Much In Charge?
Yes backyard roller coaster manufacturers charge for training services.
The price tariff depends on the time of booking.
You must consult the manufacturer for latest updates.
You have to make a few accommodations for the team, which include:
- Return Tickets
- Accommodation and food
- Daily Wage
- Language Translator.
Small Backyard Roller Coaster for Juniors
How To Know My Backyard Roller Coasters Ride Needs Replacement?
Following are some of the prominent indicators that announce the need for a backyard roller coaster replacement:
- Technological advancement: changes in technology such as automated operations and choice of materials reduce operational costs and increase the efficiency of the ride. It also impacts the comfort and experience for the rider.
- Wear and tear: any ride depreciates with time as the materials weather out due to chemical reactions and changes in the environment. These reactions weaken the material and reduce its efficiency. Therefore, they must be inspected and replaced with new ones.
- Building Code Amendments: international organizations are always working to improve the product structures, safety, and quality. Consequently if your backyard roller coaster doesn’t comply with the latest quality and safety standards, it’s time to replace it.
How To Reduce The Repair And Maintenance Cost For Backyard Roller Coasters Ride?
You can cut down the repair and maintenance costs of your backyard roller coaster. Here are a few things you can get started with:
- Training your staff
- Proper schedule of cleaning and maintenance
- Regular inspection
- Controlled usage
- Compliance with the manuals and instruction guides
- Warranty management
Taking these necessary measures will help you increase the longevity of your ride and cut down the average costs of maintenance.
What Factors Are Considered While Inspecting The Backyard Roller Coasters?
A backyard roller coaster is an intricate structure that requires regular inspection for optimal performance. Here are some of the factors you need to be mindful about the inspection of the ride:
- Inspection of manufacture and installation procedures; welding approval, structural inspection of hydraulic/electrical/static structures.
- Inspection of manufacturing and installation process of the Roller Coaster Ride;
- Inspection of the track
- Electrical safety and emergency functions testing for the ride
- Testing for mechanisms of, interlocking, pressure relief valves, brakes, speed, and acceleration as well as other Functional tests for movement
- Inspection of temporary structures before service
- Amusement park inspection
- Assessment for damage, corrosion, and typical wear and tear
- Inspection of paint and design
- Preliminary review of hygiene and sanitation measures