I. Order Signing and Production Arrangement
Before signing each order for amusement equipment, an evaluation should be conducted to ensure compliance with legal terms and the technical team’s ability to support design and production. The enterprise’s production equipment, quality inspection capabilities, and production arrangement must also meet the needs of the order products.
After signing the order, a technical meeting should be held to conduct a comprehensive analysis of technical requirements. This includes preparing technical drawings and data while analyzing the production situation of ordered products. Production conditions such as venue, equipment, personnel etc., should be reasonably arranged along with procurement of raw materials and standard parts for efficient execution of orders.
II. Technical Preparation
To meet the requirements of the amusement ride order, we prepare relevant technical information for machinery, electrical systems, and appearance. Our production staff collaborates with mechanical and electrical technicians to review and develop technical solutions. These specific solutions are then implemented step-by-step throughout the production process.
- We modify the 3D model and mechanical structure to meet technical requirements of orders. We recalculate and analyze transmission systems, evaluate safety, and ensure that our technical designs meet customer requirements as well as environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed etc.
- Our production technicians improve mechanical processing technology according to technical solutions. This reduces processing difficulty and cost while ensuring product quality. We also form a product processing plan.
- Based on technical information and solutions we draw drawings and write material lists. We coordinate with production, process, and quality inspection departments for the next step of work.
- Revise the electrical control flow chart, circuit schematic diagram, and complete machine circuit diagram. Additionally, select and assess the main electrical components for safety in accordance with the technical requirements of the order.
- Create electrical drawings and material lists based on the requirements of electrical technology. Organize layout drawings for the electrical control cabinet while coordinating with production, procurement, and quality inspection departments to ensure smooth workflow.
- To create new appearance models, we require computer 3D design and 3D printing of the models. This is followed by mold opening, production of fiberglass exterior decoration pieces, spray painting with the specified color in the order, and installation of decorative light groups.
- For existing appearance models, we produce fiberglass exterior decoration pieces according to the process. We then spray paint them with the required color specified in the order and install decorative light groups.
III. Preparation of Raw Materials for Production
Preparing raw materials for production involves purchasing various steel and auxiliary processing materials, as well as electrical components. Ensuring a timely supply of these materials is crucial to meeting delivery deadlines for orders.
- The purchase list is determined based on the order requirements and material list. This includes profiles such as steel plates, square tubes, rectangular tubes, round steel, etc., standard parts like bolts, nuts, pins, bearings, etc., and electrical products such as transformers, circuit breakers, relays and power cables.
- Raw materials that comply with local standards must be purchased according to the order requirements. For instance: all orders must purchase brand models that comply with Chinese national standards. Brand models that meet European and American standards can be purchased for export orders based on customer specifications. Non-standard electrical products are not allowed for procurement.
- For raw materials requiring external processing (such as hot-dip galvanizing or heat treatment), suppliers should be contacted promptly for production while ensuring quality inspection is done well.
IV. Production and Quality Inspection
A quality plan is developed before the production of amusement equipment, which includes control points, inspection items, inspection content, and inspection methods. Inspections are carried out gradually and item by item during the production process according to the requirements of the quality plan to ensure any existing quality problems can be discovered and equipment quality is guaranteed.
The specific plan for quality inspection during the production process in the workshop is as follows:
- Incoming material inspection:When all raw materials are purchased, suppliers must provide a material report. After receiving all materials, warehouse management personnel convene with technical and production department personnel to inspect them. Materials can only be put into storage after passing inspections; otherwise return procedures will be carried out.
- Heat treatment inspection: Important pins and parts undergo heat treatment according to technical documents and drawings’ requirements. For important shafts that have passed heat treatment, hardness testing is carried out one by one with recorded data; those that do not meet hardness requirements are treated as unqualified products.
- Machined parts accuracy inspection: All steel structural parts required by equipment’s production drawings such as CNC machine tools or laser cutting machines are completed then inspected one by one by a quality inspector who keeps records.
- Mechanical parts production & quality inspection: After processing steel structural parts welding takes place according to drawings’ technical requirements where accuracy checks occur throughout this stage before using these parts.
- Non-destructive testing of important welds: Non-destructive testing occurs on important welds based on drawing’s technical documents ensuring they meet safety standards
Assembly Testing for Mechanical, FRP Appearance Parts, and Electrical Control Cabinet
Once the raw materials for amusement equipment are ready, our production department will assemble the mechanical iron parts according to technical drawings provided by our technical team. Each iron part connection is marked with a number to assist customers who need to assemble it themselves. Our sales staff follows up with the production and technical departments to create installation diagrams that help customers install their equipment independently and handle simple after-sales service.
After assembling the mechanical parts, we move on to assembling the FRP parts. The FRP connections must be smooth without any cracks or defects. Finally, our electrical engineer assembles the electrical control cabinet based on circuit diagrams provided by our technical team.
a) The startup, reversing stop, braking, and safety interlocking of the amusement equipment should be correct, sensitive and reliable.
b) The whole machine should operate normally without crawling or abnormal vibration, shock, heat or noise.
c) The transmission components should be stable with no abnormal vibration runout impact noise permanent deformation or wear. Additionally, bearing temperature rise and oil tank temperature should not exceed the highest temperature specified in the design of the amusement equipment.
d) All instruments must work properly.
e) Auxiliary systems such as lubrication hydraulic and pneumatic systems must function correctly without any leakage.
f) Parts and their connections must be firm and reliable without any permanent deformation or damage.
To ensure safety, the following debugging procedures must be performed: checking safety restraint devices, conducting insulation tests, performing current and voltage tests, grounding tests, verifying safety interlock devices and limit switch positions, testing emergency stop functions and power cut-off mechanisms. Additionally, an emergency evacuation test should be conducted.
a) Non-Destructive Testing
Non-destructive testing of important shafts (pins) and structural welds is necessary to meet design requirements. The testing method involves inspecting welded joints before and after the test as well as detachably inspecting important shafts. Non-destructive testing results must meet technical standards.
b) Testing the Overpressure Protection of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
The overpressure protection device of hydraulic and pneumatic systems should be tested by simulating pressure overload conditions. This ensures that the system can protect against working pressures greater than 1.2 times the rated working pressure of the power source.
c) Electrical Interlock Control Test
If required by design and standards, conduct an electrical interlock control test to ensure that the amusement equipment’s electrical system and its interlock devices meet the following requirements:
1. Each action of the amusement equipment can be manually controlled.
2. The amusement equipment cannot be started without operating the electric bell button.
3. The amusement equipment cannot be started when the pneumatic system is under pressure.
4. If any safety pressure bar is not pressed down, for safety pressure bars and start interlocks, the amusement equipment cannot be started.
5. For multi-track amusement equipment, each track is divided into several sections, allowing only one car to run in each section at a time.
6. When in a power-off state, the safety pressure bar remains locked.
7. The maintenance state does not allow for starting of the amusement equipment.
1. The amusement equipment should stop running when the emergency switch is pressed. For devices that cannot stop immediately, pressing the “emergency stop” button should execute according to design action.
2. Resetting should not cause a restart.
3. The emergency switch can only be reset manually.
E) Operating Parameter Testing such as Speed and Angle:
Requirement: Ensure that there is a deviation between 10% and 5% between the test value of maximum speed and design calculation value, ensuring that running speed of amusement equipment meets national safety standards.
VI. Packaging and Shipping
Thoroughly clean all components before packaging and wrap them with pearl cotton and bubble wrap. Fiberglass components require extra thickness for protection. Wooden boxes are available upon request.
Confirm the shipping inventory and carefully check to ensure no items are missed. Print labels indicating the corresponding quantity and paste them on the surface of each item for easy identification by the customer.
Loading and Shipping:
Arrange shipping in advance, ensuring trailers are ready to load goods at the factory. Place goods securely during loading to avoid damage during transportation. Take photos of each component during loading to address any issues that may arise in the future.
Foreign Trade Order Customs Clearance:
Generate relevant customs clearance documents and obtain a customs clearance number. Confirm package count and weight with production department, while amount should be confirmed with finance department. Package customs clearance documents along with number provided to shipping agent for customs clearance purposes. Confirm bill of lading information with customer, issue certificate of origin, then mail it out to match bill of lading information accordingly.
On-Site Installation Process:
1.Preparation for Installation: Prior to constructing the amusement equipment, it is necessary to inform local regulatory authorities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, relevant documents must be obtained.
2. Foundation Inspection: Check whether the foundation meets the requirements of the design drawings and installation conditions, and clean up debris around it.
3. Amusement Equipment Inspection: Open the equipment packaging and check for any damage during transportation.
4. Amusement Equipment Installation: Connect and install mechanical parts according to construction plan requirements.
5. Electrical Connection of Amusement Equipment: Connect electrical circuits according to electrical schematics.
6. Commissioning of Amusement Equipment: Check equipment operation, measure technical parameters against drawings/technical documents, measure electrical data such as current/voltage/insulation resistance/grounding resistance, and check for abnormal noise during operation.
During the training session, our on-site technicians will provide a detailed explanation of the basic operating procedures for your amusement equipment. This includes posting passenger notices, warning reminders, emergency evacuation guide maps and other signs at conspicuous locations throughout the equipment area. The operators and responsible persons of your unit must be familiar with these instructions before operating the equipment.
Before allowing passengers to board, it is necessary to run a machine test without passengers for 10-30 minutes under safe conditions. After this initial testing period, check whether the equipment machine is functioning normally by verifying its power status and ensuring that all safety measures are in place such as passenger restraint devices.
To ensure safety during operation, operators must follow all protocols, including ringing a warning bell when necessary. They should also smoothly start and stop rides while guiding passengers to exit in an orderly manner.Inspect ride area after use to check for lost items.
- Operation Demonstration: On-site, demonstrate the step-by-step operation process of the amusement equipment based on its current situation.The user is required to record demonstration videos for future reference.During the demonstration, provide corresponding explanations and reminders for each step while pointing out any possible unexpected problems such as incomplete passenger restraint devices. Failure to check these devices carefully may result in risks like collisions or detachment from seats due to unfastened safety belts or loosely fastened shoulder restraints.
Operation Practice: First, explain the operation process and demonstrate the steps. Then, allow operators and responsible personnel from the user unit to practice on-site multiple times while an installation technician watches and corrects any errors in a timely manner. Finally, ensure that the user unit is familiar with the operation before completing delivery for use.
Emergency Rescue: Depending on the situation of the amusement equipment, inform customers how to conduct regular emergency rescue drills for unexpected accidents and quickly evacuate passengers. For example, if all safety devices fail on a 30-meter rotating tower amusement equipment due to special accidents or serious maintenance problems during operation causing cabin stops halfway in air; operators can immediately open manual hydraulic pump next to equipment pump station system to pressurize and slowly lower rotating tower cabin.Release shoulder restraints and open safety belts to allow orderly passenger exit after reaching ground level.Finally, investigate cause or contact after-sales support for guidance.
- Regular maintenance is essential for the proper functioning of the equipment. On-site installation technicians provide instructions to users on how to carry out regular maintenance and which parts require attention. It is important that users familiarize themselves with the product’s user and maintenance manual as soon as possible. Additionally, they should complete weekly, monthly, and annual inspection tables in a timely manner to maintain records for local regulatory authorities’ inspections.
IX. After-sales service:
- Sinorides Amusement offers free installation and debugging for their amusement equipment. Technicians will arrive at the site to ensure proper operation.
- The amusement equipment comes with a one-year whole-machine warranty. If any quality issues arise within the first year, Sinorides Amusement will provide free repair services.
The after-sales department provides periodic customer calls and online services. Each machine has a two-dimensional code for after-sales support, allowing customers to contact the department by phone or submit an online work order. Customers can track progress and access information such as technician itinerary, parts delivery, equipment manuals, fault handling, and parts list.
- Sinorides Amusement’s after-sales department offers customized technical services for equipment beyond the warranty period, in addition to serving customers within the warranty period. Professional technicians regularly assess the operation of all equipment in the amusement park and provide maintenance and maintenance plans.
Sinorides Amusement offers accessory services for amusement equipment customers, including free replacement of faulty parts during the warranty period and ordering services outside the warranty period.