Merry Go Round Ride Expert Manufacturer
Whether it’s a Merry Go Round Ride or any funfair item, Sinorides has something for everyone. There is a wide range of amusement rides, ideal for all types of theme parks. With internationally certified safety features, the merry go rounds give you the added safety with full-fledged entertainment.
With the experience of 28 years, Sinoride has built some exciting theme parks for different customer demographics. Equipped with luxuries like Merry Go Round Ride, 2D, and 3D animations, the team of experts, also gives valuable suggestions to help you build your dream amusement park.
Recommend Merry Go Round Ride for Sale
As leading carousel rides manufacturer, Sinorides has 100+ carousel Merry Go Round Ride for you to choose from. The specifications are 8-seats, 12-seats, 16-seats, 24 seats, 36-seats, and amusement double decker merry go round. Sinorides has more than 1000+ Merry Go Round Ride customer cases around the world for your reference.
You can have more choice when buying merry go rounds from Sinorides. Sinorides can tailor the style for your amusment ride merry go round and supply more kiddie rides to increase your park business.
Our merry-go-round rides have several themes, including sea theme, fairy tale theme, and more. You will find durable fiber-reinforced plastic material on horses and animal characters of our round rides. Moreover, we use premium quality car paints on our ride, making them durable and eye-pleasing.
16-seats merry-go-round ride is our best-selling ride. Since it is a medium-size ride, they are suitable for theme parks of almost all sizes. We also have a special merry-go-round carnival ride that you can install on a fairground.
Your Premier Merry Go Round Manufacturer in China
Sinorides began to produce merry go ride since 1992 and we know the whole process to assemble your merry go round ride with superior components. Sinorides has the most advance machines and factory workers to produce quality theme park rides.
The Merry Go Round ride is a classic that is a must-have in any amusement park. So, Sinorides knows your theme park requirements like no other. Whether you want to customize or want a new design for round ride, our team of engineers will give you just what you want.
With high-grade steel and fiberglass construction, Sinorides Merry Go Round ride offers creative designs at ultimate comfort and reliability. All of it at a highly reasonable cost and technical support.
Merry Go Round Ride for Sale Project
Sinorides have helped many merry go round theme parks grow business in the past 28 years and we have experience on how to start amusement park. You can trust us to develop your business with Sinorides.
The Merry Go Round ride is a classic that is a must-have in any amusement park. So, Sinorides knows your need theme park requirements like no other. Whether you want to customize or want a new design, our team of engineers will give you just what you want.
With high-grade steel and fiberglass construction, Sinorides Merry Go Round ride offers creative designs at ultimate comfort and reliability. All of it at a highly reasonable cost and technical support.
Sinorides Merry Go Round Ride Manufacturing Capacity to Boom Your Park Business
|TECHNICAL DATA||36 Seats Merry Go Round Ride||24 Seats Merry Go Round Ride||21 Seats Merry Go Round Ride||16 Seats Merry Go Round Ride||14 Seats Merry Go Round Ride||12 Seats Merry Go Round Ride||8 Seats Merry Go Round Ride||6 Seats Merry Go Round Ride|
|Number of Seats||36P||24P||21P||16P||14P||12P||8P||6P|
|Version||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model|
Sinorides is Reliable Merry Go Round Ride Manufacturer
Sinorides is one of the Merry Go Round Ride Manufacturer rated by IAAPA and we meet EN13814 quality standard. You can assured with our quality as we use European components to produce your merry go ride.
You will receive your merry go rounds with spare parts and ask Sinorides to install it for you. Sinorides offer guaranteed warranty so you don’t need to worry about the after sale service.
Sinorides has around 30 years of experience in manufacturing merry-go-round rides. We have worked for various prestigious merry-go-round theme park projects worldwide. If you own a large-sized theme park, you can invest in our amusement double Decker merry go round. The ride accommodates fifty-six persons altogether.
Unlike some manufacturers, we don’t compromise on quality to save a few bucks. You get genuine branded accessories with all our park rides merry-go-round. We use Japanese bearings and Siemens electrical systems to ensure optimum performance and safety.
Sinorides has an advanced workshop spread over an area of fifty thousand square meters. More than twenty senior designers and two hundred direct employees work at Sinorides to produce superior-quality round rides. Sinorides accepts both OEM and ODM orders for your theme park projects.
Our merry-go-round ride for sale is highly safe. It accepts eighty-plus hours of full-load test before delivery. Sinorides has added several safety settings in its amusement ride merry-go-round.
To achieve maximum safety, we stick to industrial safety requirements. Sinorides merry-go-round rides use galvanized structures that enhance durability several times. Besides this, we also conduct welding flaw detection to ensure 100% safety.
You also get full support merry-go-round ride installation at Sinorides. You will get drawings, videos, and maps to follow the proper installation procedure. Contact us to get the complete quotation now!
The Complete FAQ Guide on Merry Go Round Rides
With a major amusement park investment plan on your new year’s resolution list, are you on the lookout to ensure maintains a steady customer flow and remains up to the occasion?
Are you thinking about investing in a set of funfair rides to double up the success of your business? Then opting for a few sets of merry go round rides could be the best idea you’ll ever make as an entrepreneur.
This ultimate FAQ guide gives you every detail about investing in merry go round rides just to ensure that you are on the right side of the business.
- What Is Merry Go Round Ride?
- Can I Customize The Appearance Of Merry Go Round Ride?
- How Many Seats Does A Merry Go Round Have?
- What Certification Does Merry Go Round Need?
- What Are The Key Things To Consider Before Investing In A Merry Go Round Ride?
- What Are The Peak Periods For A Merry Go Round Ride Business?
- Why Should I Choose Sinorides As A Merry Go Round Manufacturer For My Amusement Park Rides?
- But Why Should You Just Consider Sinorides As A Partner The Next Time You Want To Get A Set Of Merry Go Round Rides For Your Premise?
- Can I Install My Merry Go Round Ride As An Indoor Investment?
- Why Should I Invest In Mini Merry Go Round Ride For My Amusement Park?
- Why Should I Invest In Merry Go Round Kiddie Rides For My Amusement Park?
- Should Color Be An Issue Of Great Concern When Buying Merry Go Round Ride?
- How Will I Make My Amusement Park Merry Go Round A Profitable Investment For My Amusement Park?
- How Does A Merry Go Round Work?
- How Is A Merry Go Round Ride Designed?
- How Is A Merry Go Round Ride Manufactured?
- What Is The Difference Between A Merry Go Round And A Carousel?
- Why Have Some Countries Banned The Installation Of Merry Go Rounds In Amusement Parks?
- How Big Is A Merry Go Round Ride?
- How Do I Choose The Best Engine System For My Merry Go Round Ride?
- What Engine Options Will I Have When Buying A Merry Go Round From My Manufacturer?
- Are Merry Go Round Carnival Rides Dangerous?
- What Is The Best Type Of Kiddie Merry Go Round Ride?
- Do Governments Impose Safety Measures Merry Go Round Companies?
- What Support Services Will I Get After Buying My Merry Go Rounds From Sinorides?
- Why Should I Use Concrete When Constructing The Ground For My Merry Go Round Ride?
- What Are The Factors Affecting The Suitability Of A Merry Go Round Project?
- What Are The Different Types Of Merry Go Rounds In The Global Market?
- How Easy Is It To Get Spare Parts For My Merry Go Round Ride Once They Are Installed?
- Do I Need A Trained Staff To Operate My Merry Go Round Ride?
- What Insurance Policies Will Work Best For My Merry Go Round Ride Business?
- How Will My Clients Avoid Injuries When Riding Merry Go Round Ride?
- Why Buy Double Decker Merry Go Round Ride For My Amusement Park?
- How Do I Choose The Best Merry Go Round Rides For My Amusement Park?
- How Will I Increase My Customers’ Experiences After Installing The Merry Go Round Ride?
- What Are The Current Trends In The Merry Go Round Ride Market?
- Who Should And Who Should Not Ride On Merry Go Round Ride?
- How Do I Ensure That My Merry Go Round Ride Are More Sustainable?
- How Much Does A Merry-Go-Round Cost?
- Does Sinorides Ship Merry-Go-Round Rides To Other Countries?
- Why Should A Merry Go Round Rides Be Installed With A High-Speed Gear Box?
- How Do I Use Artificial Intelligence In My Amusement Park Merry Go Round?
- What Is The Most Effective Way Of Adopting Virtual Reality In Merry Go Round Rides?
- How Can I Adopt Mobile Applications To Enhance Operational Efficiency In My Merry Go Round Rides?
- What Are The Most Efficient Ways Of Dealing With Merry Go Round Customers In The COVID-19 Era?
- Will My Manufacturer Incorporate Innovative Show, Effect And Ride System On My Merry Go Round Rides Business?
What is a Merry Go Round Ride?
What is a merry go round ride
Also called a carousel, a merry go round ride is a kind of amusement ride made up of a central rotating platform with a series of riders’ seats.
In most cases, the seats in a merry go round ride will take the form of wooden horses in rows or other animal sculptures attached on posts.
The ‘animals’ adopt an up and down motion with gear stimulations that initiate galloping.
This explains why other regions refer to merry go round rides as gallopers, flying horses, jumpers, horse tornados or horse-abouts.
Can I Customize the Appearance of Merry Go Round Ride?
Customizing the appearance of your merry go round rides
Yes, you can.
You need not be confined to the traditional fashion used by your manufacturer for the merry go round rides that you plan to install on your amusement park.
You can make it more modern and customized to your taste with a few modifications.
On the other hand, you could talk to the manufacturer to customize the make just to ensure that you are on top of the game in your area.
Here are a few customization ideas that could come in handy the next time you install your merry go rounds:
- Handmade decors
- Galvanized structures
- Long-life fiberglass
- Auto diagnostic functions
- Noise systems
- LED lights
- High-quality safety reinforcements
How many seats does a merry go round have?
The number of seats required in a merry go round ride
There is no fixed figure for the number of seats included in merry go round rides.
However, the number of seats depends on the diameter of the merry go round ride and may vary between 16 and 60.
The size of the horse rides adopted for the merry go round rides also acts as a crucial determinant of the number of seats.
The larger the horses the lesser the space to be shared and therefore, the fewer the seats.
What certification does merry go round need?
Certifications needed to run a merry go round ride
In some countries, Merry go round rides require CE, BV, ISO, GOST certifications to meet the standards set by the international market.
In essence, the certifications process will be conducted by independent third party to vet the efficacy of a merry go round business in the local market.
A company desiring to file for CE, BV, ISO, GOST certification needs to meet a certain set process that demonstrates the sustainability and equitability of their business models.
The criterion greatly relies on the dimensions of legal accountability, social performance, environmental friendliness, and public transparencies associated with the merry go round rides.
What are the key things to consider before investing in a merry go round ride?
Things to consider before investing in a merry go round ride
Here are the things to consider when you decided to get a merry go round ride:
- Your space requirements: A good ride should just fit in the space you have allocated for this role.
- The materials used: Consider sturdy yet attractive materials to avoid exorbitant repair costs.
- The decoration elements: Consider long-life decors that’ll remain attractive for long without running into extra costs.
- The technical performance of the merry go round rides
- Adopt high-strength steel materials
- Ability to withstand corrosion
- Ability to initiate structural recoveries
- The degrees of electrical efficiency and effectiveness
- A self-controlled electrical architecture
- Tailor made electrical configs
- Standardized power supply
- Adherence to industrial safety needs
- A range of LED lights and lighti0ng systems
- High power and torque
- Efficient motion
- Strong crankshafts
What are the peak periods for a merry go round ride business?
Peak seasons in merry go round rides business
Like other theme park ventures, merry go round businesses also require proper timing of seasons for the entrepreneur to reap the most.
Here are some of the helpful trends in the merry go round rides business all over the global:
- Peak seasons
- Summer holidays
- General school holidays
- Festivity periods
- Low seasons
- Morning hours
- Rainy seasons
- Misty, foggy and snowy seasons
Why should I choose Sinorides as a Merry Go Round Manufacturer for my amusement park rides?
Reasons to consider Sinorides for your merry go round rides
Sinorides is definitely one of the best merry go round manufacturers in the global market.
But why should you just consider Sinorides as a partner the next time you want to get a set of merry go round rides for your premise?
Here are the reasons why this will be a decision that you’ll never regret:
- Sinorides is a direct merry go round rides manufacturer and will initiate its operations to meet all of your customized project demands
- They have a strong value chain spanning over two decades of operation
- They’re known for their ability to manufacture high-quality merry go round rides that meet international standards.
- Sinorides takes advantage of its international presence to present its clients with apt after-sales services through its regional agents
Can I install my merry go round ride as an indoor investment?
Installing indoor merry go round rides
Yes, you may.
Indoor merry go round rides could come in handy particularly if you are operating in an environment that is constantly faced with adverse weather conditions.
However, this will greatly depend on the type of merry go round in question and the amount of indoor space you plan to dedicate for this purpose.
The height and surface area of the indoor space dedicated for this purpose will act as essential determinants of whether or not you will adopt a merry go round ride as an indoor investment.
You need not to go through such costs if you are operating in areas where weather conditions aren’t adverse.
It might be a great idea to install your merry go round rides indoors if you want your clients to enjoy a custom experience from an extraordinary environment created just for their enjoyment.
Why should I invest in mini merry go round ride for my amusement park?
Reasons to invest in merry go round rides in your amusement park business
Mini merry go round rides could be what you need if you are dealing with children as your target market.
Your customers will be visiting your amusement park to get the kind of enjoyment they have been looking for all week long.
You wouldn’t want to invest in something that’ll cause a lot of fright on your clients.
Mini merry go round rides are just a perfect fit if your park serves clients aged between 4 and 12 years as they fear heights.
You may also require a mini merry go round if the space you dedicated for this purpose is a bit limited.
Mini merry go round rides will serve the role that a bigger equipment would have done though you will be required to monitor the long queues.
Minis could be suitable for you if you have a reduced customer flow.
Why should I invest in merry go round kiddie rides for my amusement park?
Reasons to invest in kiddie merry go round rides in amusement parks
Have you ever desired to give your customers a sense of traditional touch in your amusement park?
If yes, then investing in merry go round kiddie rides could be the best entrepreneurial step you will ever make.
Despite the old-fashioned touch, merry go round kiddie rides are low-cost investments with the ability to meet the needs of consumers that will only require a family experience when visiting your amusement park.
Because of their small sizes, merry go round kiddie rides are made using high-quality and sturdy materials.
Even though merry go round kiddie rides are old-fashioned, they aren’t outdated.
They come with mini spinning jumpers that can be customized to meet the individual needs placed by the client.
Should color be an issue of great concern when buying merry go round ride?
Color as an issue of concern in merry go round rides
Painting is a key painstaking work of art in the round about rides industry.
As the owner of the roller coaster rides, you want your metallic structures to reveal a colorful look and an awe-inspiration that breathes the air of excitement and anticipation.
This explains why you must take a couple of hours in your preparation for a hands-on attention just to ensure that the color coating you include on each of your roller coaster rides just meets the needs of your customers’ eyes.
Here are other reasons to include color paintings on the set of roller coasters you got from your manufacturer to equip your amusement park:
- It will prevent corrosion from rust
- Imagine the sense of beauty
- The roller coaster ride’s sense of attraction will be maintained.
How will I make my amusement park merry go round a profitable investment for my amusement park?
Making your merry go round rides business more profitable
Your merry go round rides venture can only make your amusement park a profitable business if you take a step.
I mean you invest your hard-earned cash to reap the most out of the venture.
A few elements must be put into consideration to ensure that your set of merry go round rides avail you with optimal gains.
Here’s what to do to get maximum profit margins from your merry go round rides:
- Make them open to the public- They won’t bring you any cash if they remain close the whole day
- Make them attractive- You must tailor the beauty of your roller coaster rides to meet the taste of your clients
- Make them safe
- Embrace effective capacity control and wait time management strategies- No one wants to stay in the waiting line forever.
- Obtain intellectual property rights for the roller coaster rides park- This will give you an upper hand in brand building and fostering customer loyalty.
- Be innovative in your custom redesigns.
How does a merry go round work?
The working process of a merry go round ride
Merry go round rides strongly depend on a centralized motor system as theirs sources of power.
The working mechanisms of merry go round rides involves the rotation of a platform with a set of mounted rollers about a stationary pole.
Essentially, the pole is connected to the base platform via a set of a gear system on the support beam which cause rotations.
Conversely, most of the roller coaster rides systems will adopt a series of horses attached to the cranking rods hung from the system’s ceiling.
On average, a merry go round ride will rotate at a speed of 30 turns per second.
It is your role as the amusement park owner to redesign your roller coaster rides to ensure that they meet the custom theme that you desire.
What are the raw materials used in designing merry go round ride?
In most cases, merry go round rides will require wood and metal as the major raw materials in the design and manufacturing stages.
The metallic materials will be used to make the key and movable parts of the merry go round ride like the motors, crankshafts, gears and bearings.
Brass metal is needed for the horse hangers, sleeves and suspension rods while steel will be needed for the center pole.
Conversely, wood is needed for the horse, rounding boards, mirror frames, panels and sweeps.
Most manufacturers will use basswood and oak as the major types of wood in the manufacture of merry go round rides.
The gingerbread works, panels and platform may either be made from fiberglass, plastic, or wood.
The tent is choregraphed from canvas while the merry go round ride’s music will be supplied by a band organ.
The manufacturer could choose mechanical or electrical sources of power for the entire system.
How is a merry go round ride designed?
The designing process of a merry go round ride
The design process of a merry go round ride starts from the middle part of the center pole.
The top bearing located at the central pole holds the entire weight exerted on the merry go round ride.
Conversely, the merry go round rides’ sweeps take the form of suspensions attached to the top bearing with two rods meant to support the sweep.
The hub/ center bearing is placed about half distance down the center pole that prevents the system from sideway shifting effects.
On the other hand, the motor is meant to spin the entire system around.
An average merry go round ride with a center pole whose diameter is about 39 centimeters can support 50 rides.
How is a merry go round ride manufactured?
The manufacturing process of a merry go round ride
Having looked at the working mechanism of a roller coaster ride system, it is important to study its manufacturing procedure.
In the real sense, the basic process of manufacturing a merry go round ride has never changed despite the technological advancements experienced in the global industrial scenario.
Here is the 7-step process every manufacturer will follow when you place your order for a merry go round ride.
1. Determination of the client’s specification in terms of cost, size and maintenance.
2. The purchase of the band organ custom to the client’s requirements from a specialty manufacturer
3. The merry go round ride is romanced with the antiques and animals
4. If the merry go round ride manufacturer is required to be constructed from scratch, the manufacturer decides on the size and weight to hold the entire design.
5. Paper patterns are attached to the blocks of basswood to outline the different parts of the merry go round ride.
a. Basswood is preferred for its sturdiness and close grains
6. The carving begins with the boasting technique.
7. The carved horse are dipped in stain, primed then painted and varnished to meet the merry go round rides’ design.
What is the difference between a merry go round and a carousel?
There is no difference between a carousel and a merry go round ride.
In fact, the two terms are synonymic (they mean the same thing).
Nonetheless, some manufacturers will distinguish roller coaster rides from carousels by considering their turning direction and the riding designs.
Whatever the reasoning, it is important to note that the merry go round rides designed for the European market adopt a clockwise turn while those designed for the North American market adopt a counter-clockwise motion.
Why have some countries banned the installation of merry go rounds in amusement parks?
Why some countries have banned merry go round rides
Most governments attribute their moves to ban the installation and use of merry go round rides in local amusement parks to the diverse safety issues that these instruments present.
Just like other old playground instruments, the merry go round rides were prone to accidents and incidents of fault to the extent that they were classified as dangerous tools for the modern child and playground settings.
Nonetheless, some stakeholders have upheld that prohibiting the use of merry go round rides in amusement parks is not a solution.
On the contrary, these agencies uphold he opinion that merry go round rides should be upgraded to retain their nature as classical attractions in the leisure industry.
Here is a list of recommendations on how to enhance the safety and security standards of merry go round rides to prevent their ban in the amusement park industry:
Implement mechanical strategies aimed at slowing the spin
o Installing a governor could come in handy
Institute design alterations
o Adopt capacity restrictions at the construction phase
o Mount the central post in concrete for stabilization
o Initiate annual safety and security checks.
Use new spinners
How big is a merry go round ride?
Well, the size of a merry go round ride greatly depends on a number of factors.
Some of the issues that determine how big your merry go round ride will be include:
The specifications provided by the manufacturer
Your custom requirements
The amount of space allocated for the merry go round ride
This notwithstanding, most of the merry go round rides that meet the set standards tend to present with footprints of 6-feet diameters.
However, there’s room to manufacture merry go round rides with custom specifications.
Some manufacturers may produce machines that are as small as 3.5 feet in diameter while others even produce merry go round rides whose footprint diameters are as large as 10 feet.
When placing the order for a merry go round ride, the amusement park owner must be cognizant of the fact that he will be needed to leave an ample amount of space near the equipment to give room for kids to run around as it is set in motion.
However, the use area could be as large as 22 feet in diameter just to ensure comfortability when operating the device.
How do I choose the best engine system for my merry-go-round?
Merry go round engine system
Here’re the factors to consider when choosing an engine system for your merry go round:
• Maximal speed- What is the expected maximum speed of the merry-go-round?
o How long does it have to be sustained?
o What is the rolling radius of the wheel?
• Maximal power- The maximum power of the motor engine will enable your merry-go-round to reach and maintain the maximum speed.
• Battery capacity and voltage- This’ll be needed during the ignition stage.
o However, the battery capacity will depend on the size of your merry-go-round.
• Your budget- There are various engine systems of a merry-go-round and with different cost clauses. So, you must work within the cost you are likely to fit in.
What engine options will I have when buying a merry go round from my manufacturer?
Your manufacturer will give you these engine options any time you go purchasing a merry go round:
o Solar powered Engine: It is the best option if your park is in a hot area.
o It’ll save you the costs associated with fuel purchases and electricity bills.
o The greatest option if you are an environmentally sensitive entrepreneur.
o Electric powered engine- Electric engines are very efficient and require minimal expertise to operate.
o Gasoline Engine- Though cheap, gasoline engines may cause environmental harm to the clients visiting your park.
Are merry go round carnival rides dangerous?
Are carnival rides dangerous
Well, it depends.
If you have experience in operating an amusement park, you’ll realize that carnival merry go round rides have accounted for the highest number of injuries, deaths and incidents in the industry.
A safety report reveals that carnival merry go round rides account for 32% of the deaths that occur in amusement parks every year.
However, you needn’t fear investing in a set or two for your amusement park.
You only need to apply stricter safety measures to minimize accidents and incidents.
What is the best type of kiddie merry go round ride?
Best kiddie merry go round
The best type of kiddie merry go round for your park must avail exceptional customer experience.
From color, to vehicles, efficiency and operational effectiveness, you must ensure that your kiddie merry go round is just fit for the consumer segments you serve.
In this case, it is advisable to buy a kiddie merry go round that comes with a mix of figures like cars, airplanes, ducks, and motorbikes.
Also look for additional features like music, LED lighting and an emergency stop button.
Do governments impose safety measures merry go round companies?
Yes, governments all over the globe impose safety measures to regulate merry go round ventures.
Here are the reasons why governments regulate the use of merry go rounds in amusewment parks:
- To verify licensure
- To ensure that the people who operate have the necessary skills
- To check the efficiency level of the merry go round rides installed
- To hold business owners accountable in case of incidences and accidents
What support services will I get after buying my merry go rounds from Sinorides?
Sinorides has a dynamic after-sales service portfolio that seeks to enhance its customers’’ experiences and loyalty.
With over 2 decades of operation in the industry, the manufacturer will provide you with these after-sales services after purchasing your merry go round rides:
- Warranties and guarantee
- Effective user training
- 24/7 online support
- Installation guides
- Referrals for spare parts, repairs and realignments
Why should I use concrete when constructing the ground for my merry go round ride?
You need something that’ll give your set of merry go rounds the aspects of structural integrity and steadiness for your foundations.
Concrete meets these attributes.
Here are other reasons to use concrete when constructing the ground for your merry go round rides:
Concrete is durable and able to withstand tensions and compressions
- They’re weather resistant and helpful in all environments
- Great longevity and resistant to rust, erosion, rotting and fire
Versatility and easy to mold in multiple shapes
100% recyclable and low-carbon footprint
- Optimally reliable and resilient
What are the different types of merry go rounds in the global market?
There’s an endless number of the different types of merry go round rides in the market. Here’s the list of the categories of merry go round rides available in the market today:
- Merry go round rides for playgrounds- Very ideal for a non-amusement park setting.
- ADA accessible merry go round rides- Suitable for people with disabilities as they can accommodate wheel chairs
Independent play merry go round rides- They come in diverse designs-some of which include:
o Hurricane spinners
o Aero-whirl spinners
o Gravity spinner bowls
o Air gliders
o Tea cup spinners
o Rota glides
How easy is it to get spare parts for my merry go round ride once they are installed?
It is quite easy to get spare parts for your merry go round ride.
You needn’t stop investing in merry go round rides just because of spare parts.
Most manufacturers have depots globally.
Similarly, some merry go round spare parts are compatible with those of other machines live motor cars, motor cycles and generators.
You may also make arrangements with your manufacturer to ship a spare part at your expense.
However, you need to be keen to ask your manufacturer if they ship spare parts to your country or recommend a store that’ll supply you just in case of a breakdown.
Do I need a trained staff to operate my merry go round ride?
Yes, you will require a trained staff to operate the set of merry go round rides you installed on your amusement park.
Here are the reasons to get trained staff to operate your merry go round rides:
- To maximize your output
- To reduce wear and tear
- Skilled employees will foster business growth as they have the knowhow needed to handle clients
- Effective staff-customer relations
What insurance policies will work best for my merry go round ride business?
Merry go round insurance
The fact that the merry go round business is prone to accidents and incidents reveals the need to adopt an insurance policy that cushions the business, the owner and clients.
The best cover in this case would be a liability insurance policy (Amusement Park Insurance) targeting the machinery, machine owners and the business as a whole.
How will my clients avoid injuries when riding merry go round ride?
Your clients are the blood line of your merry go round business.
You must ensure that they are well-cushioned to avoid any form of injuries while using your set of merry go round rides.
Here are the ways to foster safety among your clients:
- Restrict the use of merry go round rides when the client is under influence of alcohol
- No riding with sharp objects in pockets
- Children to be accompanied with elders when using merry go round rides
- Machines must be operated with qualified staff
- Advise your clients on the importance of abiding by the instructions set
- Sick people should never use the merry go round rides
Why buy double decker merry go round ride for my amusement park?
Double decker merry go round rides
The double decker merry go round ride is the best option for you if your park is struggling to deal with an increasing customer base.
In fact, double deckers are the most common types of merry go round rides available in the market today.
Here are the features of the double decker merry go round ride that makes it the most suitable for your park:
- They come in large sizes and capacities
- You’ll save the space that would be occupied by 2 single deckers
- Their panels are easy to decorate based on your fashion tastes and personal standards
How do I choose the best merry go round rides for my amusement park?
You don’t want to settle for ‘anything’ the next time you look for a merry go round ride for your amusement park.
While looking for something that’s within your budget, you must ensure that it meets these aspects:
- Check on the capacity
- Go for the highest quality material
- Verify the production qualifications of your manufacturer
- Check the paintings- They must be attractive
- Does it fit your space?
- What about the power consumption requirements?
- Never purchase blindly at extremely low or high prices
How will I increase my customers’ experiences after installing the merry go round ride?
Your merry go round rides should be avenues that your customers will always look up to.
This can only be attained by enhancing the clients’ experiences each time they visit your park.
Here are the strategies to embrace to enhance your clientele’s experiences:
1. Use online booking systems- This’ll minimize congestions and customer wait times
2. Adopt 4D effects and lighting systems to give them an environment they’ve never seen
3. Make the park secure
4. Embrace well-positioned audio-visual innovations
5. Use a series of display screens in the area around the merry go round rides.
What are the current trends in the merry go round ride market?
The COVID 19 pandemic has changed the operations in the global business environment.
The merry go round rides market has not been spared either.
Here are the emergent trends in the merry go round rides market in the current era:
- Increased use of artificial intelligence and touchless technology
- Penetrated use of virtual and augmented reality in guest experiences
- Alterations in food experiences
- Effective penetration and use of IoT infrastructure
- Increased use of virtual assistances
- The adoption of blockchain innovations in ticketing
- Optimal attention to the environment
Who should and who should not ride on merry go round ride?
Even though merry go round rides present customers with exciting experiences, they may not be a perfect match for certain categories of clients.
Encourage your customers not to use your merry go round rides if they fall in these categories:
- Toddlers must never use merry go round rides with diameters over 20 inches
- Pre-school age children should not use merry go round rides with diameters over 18 inches
- People with dizziness
- Clients who lack helmets and other essential protective gear
- Old adults (70 years+) as they are prone to ailments
- People with respiratory conditions like congestive lungs, flu and breathing problems
How do I ensure that my merry go round ride are more sustainable?
Sustainability in merry go round rides
Inasmuch as your role as an entrepreneur is to derive profits from your merry go round rides investments, you have a moral obligation to the communities you serve.
It is your role to ensure that your business is as sustainable as you can.
These practices could come in handy if you are a merry go round rides operator who wants to keep your business sustainable:
- Adopt LED lighting systems
- Embrace a recycling program for the waste bottles that pile up around your merry go round rides park
- Buy green electricity like wind turbines and solar panels
- Convert food wastes to generate energy
- Irrigate your lawns using recycled water
- Adopt separate guest spaces with unique thematic environments
- Go paperless by adopting modern technologies like e-ticketing
- Use green roofing systems to lower greenhouse gas emissions, energy costs and stormwater run offs
How much does a merry-go-round cost?
The prices of merry go round rides vary a lot.
The following factors will determine the prices of merry go round rides in any market:
- The reputation of the manufacturer in the theme park industry
- The type of materials used
- The cost of the materials used
- Proximity to raw materials
- Season of the year
- The position of the manufacturer in the amusement rides market
- Cost of production
- The demand placed by the market
- Levels of competition
- Prevailing economic condition
Such factors reveal that the price of merry go round rides will never remain constant.
A wooden merry go round ride is the cheapest that the market can offer.
For instance, a backyard merry go round ride with a 12-animal capacity could cost you from about $70,000.
However, merry go round rides with commercial sizes could cost about $1 million.
Similarly, it is important to note that you may purchase a single animal wooden run at prices ranging between $3,000 and $9,000.
You may reach out to Sinorides to get an instant quotation.
Does Sinorides ship merry-go-round rides to other countries?
Yes, Sinorides ships its ordered merry go round rides to other countries.
In fact, Sinorides has been ranked as one of the most efficient merry go rounds sellers in the Chinese market because of its shipping services.
Here are the properties of Sinorides that makes it the best manufacturer to source your products from:
- Sinorides has a prolific sales team that’ll work to ensure timely delivery of your shipment without having to go through hustles
- The manufacturer boasts of a strong team of regional agents who will handle your shipments from the time of ordering to the last time when you install the merry go round rides
- Expect 24/7 online support each time you consider Sinorides as the company to ship your set of merry go round rides
Why should a merry go round rides be installed with a high-speed gear box?
Merry go round rides high speed gears
Your merry go round rides may not operate effectively if you don’t provide them with the right gearing systems.
In essence, your merry go round rides will depend on the gear to transmit power from the central system to the other parts.
This explains why you will require a strong gear box to meet all your amusement park requirements. A high-speed gear box has many teeth (over 24) and will turn at a faster rate than other low speed options; an aspect that increases the amount of power generated and the overall degrees of operational effectiveness in merry go round rides.
How do I use artificial intelligence in my Amusement Park Merry Go Round?
The merry go round rides industry has taken technology as a central tool of boosting their operations.
The current client doesn’t only want to be exposed to a great user experience when taking a ride on your set of merry go round machines.
Instead, they want to be engaged with a merry go round rides business that offers them with seamless experiences.
Here are the ways in which merry go round rides operators may take advantage of artificial intelligence:
- Enhanced location analytics with AI WiFi technologies
- Reduced queues and wait times
- Enhanced sentiment analyses
- Use of artificial intelligence to reveal machine malfunctioning
- Increased use of IoT innovations
What is the most effective way of adopting virtual reality in merry go round rides?
Just like artificial intelligence, virtual reality innovations have played a central role in rolling the merry go round rides industry to the next user level.
Amusement parks do not operate in limbo- instead, they operate in a fast-paced world that needs effective adoption of technologies to meet the needs of the user segments they serve.
Here are ways in which merry go round rides have applied virtual reality to enhance their user experiences:
1. Real-time customer education on the ways in which merry go round rides should be operated
2. Easing anxiety among the merry go round rides users
3. Enhanced collaboration among the stakeholders in merry go round rides
4. Creating recreational ideas
5. Forecasting trends in the merry go round rides business
How can I adopt mobile applications to enhance operational efficiency in my merry go round rides?
Mobile applications could be what you need to boost your merry go round rides operations to the next level.
Over 80% of the world’s population use internet-enabled mobile phones.
Maybe it is the time to take advantage of these statistics to ensure that you reap the most out of these populations.
Here are ways in which you may take advantage of mobile apps to boost your operations as a merry go round rides operator
- Boosting your sales margins- use mobile apps to promote the merry go round rides business through promotions, sending special offers etc.
- Building audiences for your business
- Easy communication with clients
- Optimizing your merry go round rides business processes
- Enhancing customer loyalty
What are the most efficient ways of dealing with merry go round customers in the COVID-19 era?
Dealing with customers in the COVID era
You need to be aware that the pandemic has taken a toll on everyone- including your merry go round customers.
You must look into ways of embracing them and ensuring safety if you want your merry go round rides business to grow.
Here’re ways to deal with your merry go round rides with the pandemic
- Let them know that they’re safe- provide the necessary cleaning materials
- Be transparent when you notice any anomaly
- Invest in the long-term with your client- maybe its time to shift from relying on daily clients to long term customer programs
- Don’t push your expectations too high
Will my manufacturer incorporate innovative show, effect and ride system on my merry go round rides business?
Well, this will depend on a number of factors.
In particular, your manufacturer’s level of development and experience in the industry could dictate whether he will incorporate innovative show, effect and ride system on your merry go round rides in the most effective way.
Yiu don’t want to engage a manufacturer wo will do a bogus job.
However, you may initiate a discussion with your manufacturer to check whether he can accommodate your needs.
Similarly, doing a custom merry go round ride could come in handy whenever you want your manufacturer to incorporate innovative show, effect and ride system on your merry go round rides system.