Amusement rides are very popular with children. But it is well known that they are a group of people who are easy to get hurt when they are playing. In order to keep them safe, what safety matters should children care about when playing amusement rides?
1. On holidays, there are more tourists in the amusement park, so the queue of people to take amusement rides is longer than usual. At this time parents should bring their children to take the rides in order and avoid the occurrence of quarrels or accidents.
2. Before taking the rides, tourists should place bags, cameras and other articles they carry on the specified shelf to get custody by the staff. This is to avoid these things to fall off the body.
3. Parents should help their children choose the right ride suitable for their age, because the inappropriate one is likely to cause danger.
4. During the riding, tourists cannot arbitrarily open the seat belt, safety bar and other devices. And they should wait to get off the rides until the rides completely stop.
5. Children should better wear simple clothing when they are going to play outside, for the clothes with a long belt is very possible to get hung by the rides to cause danger.