When children amusement rides are in damaged condition,
their performance will reduce to a large extent, and more importantly,
some flaws that aren’t repaired timely may have potential risk to endanger passengers’ safety.
Consequently, it is of great significance to do a good job in the daily inspection on these rides.
As to the movement types of children amusement rides,
there are rotation, moving along the track or ground, and so on.
Sinorides here summarizes some check points,
such as the base, machine body, passenger part, power system,
transmission system, electrical system, and protection for your reference.
Power system, transmission system and electrical system are the operation and control systems for children amusement rides.
Main checking points are:
- Power system must be reliable and ground.
- Abrasion extent of the brake or pad is less than 50 % of the original thickness.
- Equipment should be lubricant and reliable, no obvious leaking oil.
- Temperature rise of hydraulic oil and lubricant oil should accord with norms and demands.
- Combustion engine and electromotor work normally.
- Limit or self-control device is normal;
- Flaws of lifting chain, steel rope, belt elongation and abrasion, etc. accord with norms and demands.
- Fuel tank of combustion engine is concealed and reliable.
- Short-circuit protection device works normally.
- Transmission system works normally.