The operation of amusement equipment needs to follow the necessary procedures.
Now we are going to talk about what these procedures are.
- Before taking up the job, the employee must undergo rigorous job training.
- The on-the-job personnel should be proficient in the business knowledge and operational skills.
- Every day before the operation do a good job of security checking.
- Before business opening, test running should not less than twice; after the confirmation that everything is normal, start business.
- Make detailed introduction about the playing rules, control methods and related matters to the tourists. Refuse tourists who don’t meet the conditions but want to participate in the activities.
- Guide tourists to the correct seat; it is not allowed over-staffed; do not partial load; fasten the seat belt.
- Maintain playing order and discourage tourists away from the security fence.
- Give the first ringing to confirm no dangerous situation before boot.
- During operation, the operator is prohibited from leaving the post.
- Pay close attention to the state of tourists, and timely stop the individual visitors’ unsafe behaviors.
- Check the bearer, ancillary equipment and playground to ensure that it is neat and orderly, clean, and has no security risks.
- The security barrier around the equipment should have a safe distance of 1 meter.
- Do the operating records in the day.
- The ambient noise standard should be in accordance with GB 3096 implementation.
- The amusement park (field) should have rational layout, and the environment is fresh, beautiful, has no high grassland and green abandoned area.