1.Follow the operating personnel code and perform strictly under operating procedure
2.Keep the passengers informed of safety precautions before operation;
3.Check and confirm safety devices;
4 Keep a close eye on the ride and passengers during operation. Take immediate and effective action once any abnormity spotted;
5.Familiar with emergency rescue procedure. Take emergency measures to protect passengers and immediately report to the on-site safety management personnel in case of malfunction or emergency,
6.Honestly record the operation of equipment.
- Age above 18 , under 60 for man or 55 for woman
- Professional training experiences, theoretical knowledge of safety technology and trial operation skills of large amusement equipment required.
- Good health condition is a must.
- Have more than 3 months of internship experience in projects applied for.
Knowledge to be mastered
- Basic knowledge. Mainly includes: operator responsibilities; Definition and terminology of major amusement facilities; Classification, classification, structural characteristics, main parameters and forms of movement of large amusement facilities; Safe voltage ;Platform service order; Large amusement facilities safe operation conditions, passengers need to know
- Professional knowledge. Mainly includes: safety protection devices and Settings; Safety bars; Seat belts; Safety handle; Locking device; Anti-reverse device; Limit device; Anemometer; Buffer device; Overvoltage protection device; Operating system; Control button color identification; Emergency button; Sound and signals; Operating procedures; Safety inspection; Warning signs; Check before running; Routine inspection items ; Operation record; Identification of common faults and abnormal situations; Typical emergency rescue methods; Common first-aid measures;
- Knowledge of laws and regulations