Author: Sinorides Time: 2016-11-21 16:17:25
The term “amusement rides” as used here mainly refers to the amusement rides whose maximum running line speed is greater than or equal to 2 m/s and the major amusement rides whose height is 2 m or more above the ground. Taking the rides should pay attention to the following safety knowledge:
- Before riding on a major amusement ride, check whether the ride has inspected qualified sign (certificate is valid for one year), and whether the staff who is responsible for operating the ride has relevant certifications. In line with the premise of safety, according to the corresponding warning signs, take ride orderly, and effectively do security protection. Do not ride cancellation rides with non-qualified signs and you can complain it to the municipal quality and technical supervision in order to monitor the supervision of its rectification and to ensure the safety of the city’s amusement rides.
- When you decide to take a rides, please read the “Passenger Notice” or “Riding Notes” and the relevant “Warning Signs”. Riding Notes will inform you of some very important considerations during riding, pointing out what persons are unfit to ride. Children under the age of 14 should not ride the roller coaster, pirate ship, space shuttle, and other intense stimulation of amusement rides.
- When the rides are running, do not stretch hands, arms, feet and other parts of the body out of any ride; do not untie the seat belt or open the safety bar.
- When taking the swivel and roll amusement rides, please keep eyeglasses, camera, bag, key, mobile phone and such things that are easy to drop taken care of; you must not take them with you when taking the rides.
- Listen to the staff’s command, take on and off the ride in order, be seated well and hold tight; do not arbitrarily go into the isolation zone.
- In the event of an accident, do not panic or temper, but sit on the original position to wait for the rescue staff; do not unfasten the seat belt or open the safety bar.
- After the rides stop, please unplug the seat belt and raise the safety bar under the direction, guidance or help of the staff.