Amusement Park Carousel Expert Manufacturer
- Sinorides has 10+ Amusement Park Carousel appearance patents, and can customize the Amusement Park Carousel appearance according to your requirements.
- Sinorides has more than 1000+ Amusement Park Carousel customer cases around the world for your reference.
- Your Amusement Park Carousel can be certified by CE/BV/ISO/Gost/SGS, safe & reliable.
- The Amusement Park Carousel can be used in indoor parks, outdoor parks, and attraction sites. Please click on the carousels for more detailed information.
Recommend Amusement Park Carousel for Sale
Sinorides offers you many theme park products. Amusement park carousels for sales are some of the exciting installations you can order. Blending well with your park, you can customize your order or pick standard ones without compromising the park beauty.
Your selection when it comes to amusement part carousel is vital. But it’s not stress anymore. The different styles, sizes, and designs fit various riders. Whether you want horses, pigs, tigers or mythical creatures, it’s time to customize your park.
Your Premier Amusement Park Carousel Manufacturer in China
Sinorides Amusement Park Carousel Have Passed The China Quality Inspection Agency Inspection from China Special Equipment Safety Inspection And Research Institute.
Your Amusement Park Carousel Will Accept 80+ hours Full Load And 8+ hours Empty Load Test Before Delivery
Sinorides provide Full Range Support for Your Amusement Park Carousel Business, Including Amusement Park Design, Shipping, Installation, and Maintain.
Amusement Park Carousel for Sale Project
Sinorides has a manufacturing hub in China. You can order your amusement park carousel with or without customizations. Whichever way you want your amusement ride, quality is paramount. The sturdy structure ensures there is maximum support even as carousel moves at full speed.
The amazing thing is that every park carousel comes with excellent features. Whether it’s lighting or decorations, a standard one looks fantastic. Even before you customize the carousel are already impressive. But, you have freedom to order custom park carousel.
Apart from the exceptional engineering, no amusement park is delivered untested. Sinorides engineers and technical team conducts repetitive tests to deliver reliability and safety. Actually, with over 80 trials, every amusement carousel can work with minimal supervision.
Sinorides Amusement Park Carousel Manufacturing Capacity to Boom Your Park Business
|TECHNICAL DATA||36 Seats Amusement Park Carousel||24 Seats Amusement Park Carousel||21 Seats Amusement Park Carousel||16 Seats Amusement Park Carousel||14 Seats Amusement Park Carousel||12 Seats Amusement Park Carousel||8 Seats Amusement Park Carousel||6 Seats Amusement Park Carousel|
|Number of Seats||36P||24P||21P||16P||14P||12P||8P||6P|
|Version||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model|
Sinorides is Your Reliable Amusement Park Carousel Manufacturer
The high automation in Sinorides amusement park carousel is incredible. Also, professional inspection before delivery means early structural and mechanical flaws. Additionally, the premium parts guarantee extended durability.
Sinorides has expertise in creating great looking amusement park carousel for sale. The 3D painting with different graphics makes naturally sleek park.
There is service extension since your staff enjoys operation training. This gives your workers easy time in your park. Also, it’s easy to know when the amusement carousel develops the slightest problem. Availability of spare parts and warranty keeps you confident about Sinorides amusement rides.
Sinorides employ a combination of materials. Some like steel, fiberglass, Polyurethane, and others to guarantee smooth and reliable operations.
Amusement Park Carousel FAQ Guide
Your customers want a memorable moment each time they visit your amusement park.
Installing your park with a few sets of amusement park carousels could be what you’ve been looking for to give your customers that iconic memory that will remain lingering in their minds.
Ask any of your customers to describe what a theme park is and you’ll realize that their definitions will not fall short of phrases like “beautiful rotating centers”, “crafted horses”, “gallopers”, “jumpers”, “flying horses”, and “horse tornadoes”.
In essence, all these terms give the general description of what a carousel ride should be.
As a buyer, you want to ensure that your amusement park attracts huge customer traffic and a great revenue base while at the same time maintaining higher degrees of safety and a positive image in the market.
This article gives a detailed explanation of everything you MUST know about amusement park carousel rides.
It might not be as exhaustive as you may want, but it is everything you’ll need the next time you want to delve into the business.
Please read on.
- What Is an Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
- What Are the Different Types of Amusement Park Carousel for Sale?
- How Do I Choose the Best Amusement Park Carousel Rides for My Amusement Park?
- Can I Customize the Appearance of Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
- Should Color Be an Issue of Great Concern When Buying Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
- How Should I Install My Amusement Park Carousel?
- How Does an Amusement Park Carousel Work?
- How Do I Avoid Mechanical Failures in My Amusement Park Carousel Park?
- What Support Services Will I Get After Buying My Amusement Park Carousel from Sinorides?
- How Long Does an Amusement Park Carousel Ride Last?
- How can I Get Spare Parts for My Amusement Park Carousel Once They Are Installed?
- How do I Perform Daily Safety Checks of The Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
- Do I Need A Trained Staff to Operate My Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
- How to Do a Mechanical Inspection of the Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
- Why Should I Choose Sinorides As Amusement Park Carousel Manufacturer For My Amusement Park Rides?
What Is an Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
Amusement park carousel ride
A carousel is a type of amusement park ride that comprises of a rotating circular platform installed with seats for riders.
In most cases, the seats in any carousel ride will take the traditional form of rows of wooden or plastic animals like horses that’re mounted on posts.
Most of the animals tend to take an up-and-down motion as they’re gear controlled to initiate galloping.
Most of the carousel manufacturers will incorporate horses weighing up to 45 kilograms with room to include a range of mounts like zebras, tigers, pigs, butterflies, and mythological elements like dragons, and unicorns.
At times, carousel rides manufacturers may make use of chair-like or bench-like seats when assembling amusement park carousel rides.
However, modern designs put a lot of consideration on the use of devices that incorporate simplified, child powered rotatory platforms with handles that children can hold.
What Are the Different Types of Amusement Park Carousel for Sale?
There are tons of carousel types in the theme park market. amusement park equipment designers and customers tend to invent new models with the aim of offering their customers with unique and thrilling rides than their competitors
Here are the different types of carousel rides available in the market today:
- Classic carousels- They come with animal shaped seats
- Roundabouts-These are playground carousels
- Balloon race- They’re made up of 12 balloons with gondolas
- Breakdance carousel rides
- Booster carousel rides
- Flying scooters
- Cliff hangers
- Round up carousel rides
How Do I Choose the Best Amusement Park Carousel Rides for My Amusement Park?
Choosing the right carousel ride
Here are the tips that’ll help you choose the best amusement park carousel rides for your amusement park:
Targeted age group
When selecting the best amusement park carousel rides you have to put into consideration the age group you are targeting.
You can either opt to cater for extremely young children, older children and adults or an antique carousel ride.
The place the ride will be installed
Select an amusement carousel park that’s of high-quality material able to withstand inclement weather.
The design of the amusement carousel rides
Choose a carousel whose design is attractive to grab the attention of customers to your amusement park.
Select a shape that’s appealing and easily noticed.
The safety of the connection rod
The amusement carousel rides you choose should not only have a solid motor but it should also have a balanced connecting rod.
Does the amusement carousel ride have a proper motor?
Ensure that the carousel you select has a strong motor to be able to support a large capacity.
Why Should I Invest in Amusement Park Carousel Kiddie Rides for My Amusement Park?
Carousel rides for your amusement park
Amusement park carousel kiddie rides are a great investment in your amusement park because,
They are safe
Parents, guardians and park owners will go to an extra extend to ensure the safety of their children at the park.
Amusement park carousel kiddie rides makes parents feel that their children are safe as they cater for children alone.
They’re a great investment
Kiddie carousel rides are small in size and will occupy minimal space in your amusement park.
This helps fit many rides in turn increasing income from your amusement park.
Most of the clients visiting park have young kids, so amusement park carousel kiddie rides are a perfect investment in your amusement park to accommodate them.
Reduced upfront costs
Carousel kiddie rides have a lower upfront cost compared to other rides.
You can purchase many kiddie sized rides with the price equal to purchasing just one adult ride.
They lower the overhead operational costs because they use less fuel to operate
Kiddie Carousel rides are easily moved because of their small sizes.
Appeal to most people
The amusement park carousel kiddie rides feature amazing decorations and colors and are equipped with lights so they look magical to both parents and kids.
Can I Customize the Appearance of Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
Yes, you can.
You may request your manufacturer to avail an amusement park carousel ride that is customized according to your preference.
Similarly, you can request for customization of a carousel ride that is already manufactured using the ideas you have in mind.
Aspects such as the number and design of the seats, appearance and lighting can be changed to suit your requirements or those of your target clients.
A manufacturer can also help you reach the required specifications of your carousel rides by offering you customization design options.
You can make a more modern, customized and client-oriented amusement park carousel rides according to your taste and preference with the help of your manufacturer.
How Much Does an Amusement Park Carousels Cost?
How much does a carousel ride cost
It’s not easy to say how much an amusement carousel costs, because prices differ, depending on a range of factors which include:
- Materials used to make the carousel rides
- Size of the carousel rides
- Drive mode
- Quality paintings
- The scale of the manufacturer.
It is advisable to do a proper research before purchasing an amusement park carousel ride for your amusement park.
Purchase from a manufacturer who can be able and is willing to stand behind their products rather than being moved by cheap prices they offer.
Does an Amusement Park Carousel Only Have Horses?
Other elements used on carousel rides
No, it doesn’t.
However, most amusement park carousel rides tend to adopt horses.
Carousel rides seats can be designed using objects such as automobiles, animals and trains.
80 percent of animals used are horses.
Other animals used include ‘Mother Goose’ and ‘Disney’ characters.
Other designs such as pirate ships, mini cars or even ducks can also be used.
Using various designs offers a variety to choose from attracting more riders to your amusement park carousel ride.
You can also use a mix of the animals for your carousel rides.
Use of different shapes and color can be of great benefit as it attracts more riders.
How Many Seats Does an Amusement Park Carousel Have?
Number of seats on a carousel ride
The number of seats resembling animals or other characters on an amusement park carousel ride varies depending on each carousel but they are usually between 3 and 60 seats
What Certification Does Amusement Park Carousel Need?
Certifications for carousel rides
Amusement carousel rides require certifications from CE, BV, ISO, GOST to meet standards set at the international market.
Certification procedures are conducted by an independent third party to vet the efficacy of amusement park carousel rides in the local market.
An amusement park carousel ride desiring to file for CE, BV, ISO, GOST certification needs to meet set procedures that demonstrate the sustainability and equitability of their business models.
The criteria rely greatly on the dimensions of legal accountability, environment friendliness, social performances and public transparencies associated with the carousel rides.
Should Color Be an Issue of Great Concern When Buying Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
Color in carousel rides
Yes, it should be.
When selecting the best amusement carousel rides for your park, the color coating of each ride should be placed into consideration.
The color of the carousel rides should be able to meet the taste and needs of the targeted customers.
The color of the amusement park carousel rides has to promote a sense of beauty that attracts people to your park.
The color coating prevents the carousel rides from corrosion caused by rust.
How Should I Install My Amusement Park Carousel?
Installing a carousel ride
Here are are steps to help you install your amusement park carousel,
- Place the base of the carousel horizontally in the center of the site, place the electric wire outlet according to the position of the electric control box you’ve set.
- Connect the big plate with the tire to the base according to the corresponding number, and then install the fan-shaped big plate according to the number.
- Install the chain well to ensure the cards are in place.
- Place the center pole in the center of the base, tighten the screw, install the umbrella stand on the top of the center pole.
- Install the triangular umbrella stand on the umbrella stand pole, connect the outer arc link with the straight line, install the pole in the middle of the triangular umbrella stand, then stretch the umbrella cloth and fasten the straps
- Install the eight poles of the umbrella frame between the triangular umbrella frame and the large plate, tighten the screws.
- Install the carbon brush plate on the fixing bracket on the side of the conductive ring, press down the carbon brush, connect the screw of the motor wire to the carbon brush holder and connect the wire end under the base to the electric control box.
- Connect the main power cable head to the main switch at the terminal post under the connector.
- Check and tighten all connectors, eliminate any possible dangers and start after connecting the power.
- After the boot can be started normally, install the horse on the horse robin then install the horse on the periphery, install the horse on the inner ring, tighten the screw after adjusting the angle.
How Does an Amusement Park Carousel Work?
How a carousel ride works
An amusement park carousel is usually set up a little above the ground
The platform rotates under motor power in the middle and can move up and down.
The horses or other animals on the platform are connected to a pole attached to both the floor and the ceiling of the ride
The velocity of a carousel ride is about 5 rounds a minute.
An average ride is 2 to 3 minutes.
The speed of the ride is low to keep centrifugal force low because the faster it turns the more centrifugal force the ride will have.
The axis in the middle has centripetal force which is the opposite force of centrifugal force.
How Do I Avoid Mechanical Failures in My Amusement Park Carousel Park?
Did you know that mechanical failures in your carousel park can cause serious injuries or even deaths to not only your riders but also to your staff?
Put in place strong health and safety management framework to deal with the safety of your carousel park rides and attractions which will help you adhere to relevant legislation and minimize the risk of failures.
Mechanical failures can be managed by
- Do a risk assessment
Carry out an effective risk assessment to establish any scenario that could pose dangers to carousel riders and employees.
Keep complete and clear records showing you have done risk assessment and acted on the results to minimize dangers.
- Regular ride inspection and maintenance
Carefully plan and schedule annual inspections and regular maintenance practices on every carousel ride.
- Accident history
Be aware of common incidents and faults that occur with carousel rides that are similar to yours.
- Incident reporting
Have a channel to report incidents, accidents that might occur with your carousel rides, this will help you identify areas where remedial actions are required.
- Emergency procedure.
Put in place systems to deal with foreseeable emergencies such as power-loss
- Inform your team
Ensure your team is well informed, is capable and able to take responsibility for your carousel park rides so as to safeguard both the rides and the staff.
Train your team on key operational areas like:
- Unloading, reloading, dismantling and building carousel rides.
- Doing daily checks
- Operating the carousel rides
- Rider safety
- Emergency procedures.
What Support Services Will I Get After Buying My Amusement Park Carousel from Sinorides?
Sinorides support services
A team of designers and engineers will work perfectly with you to assemble and install your carousel rides.
Sinorides will help with the testing of your carousel rides after installation to ensure everything is functional.
They will contact planned and emergency inspections on your carousel rides.
Sinoride manufacture will help you carry out scheduled maintenance.
If you need to upgrade your carousel rides Sinorides will help you throughout the upgrading process
Sinorides will ensure you conform to new laws and regulations that might affect your carousel rides.
It will provide training support for your staff
Note that charges may apply while offering the support services.
How Long Does an Amusement Park Carousel Ride Last?
An average amusement park carousel ride lasts 2 to 3 minutes.
The speed of the ride is low to keep the centrifugal force low because the faster it turns the more centrifugal force the ride will have.
Can I Install My Amusement Park Carousel Ride as an Indoor Investment?
Indoor carousel rides
Yes, you can install your amusement park carousel rides as indoor investments.
It can be a better idea to install your amusement carousel rides as an indoor investment if you want your clients to enjoy a unique experience from an extraordinary environment set aside for their enjoyment.
Amusement Carousel rides can be customized to be an indoor investment especially in areas experiencing adverse weather conditions.
However, you have to consider several factors before putting up an indoor amusement carousel rides investment.
Factors to consider include:
- The cost of operating the carousel rides as an indoor investment especially if you are in an area where the weather conditions aren’t adverse.
- The surface area and height of the indoor space dedicated for the indoor carousel ride investment
- The type of amusement carousel rides you choose for the indoor investment.
How can I Get Spare Parts for My Amusement Park Carousel Once They Are Installed?
it’s very easy to get spare parts for your carousel rides after they are installed.
You can get spare parts for your carousel rides from most manufactures who have spare part depots globally.
Some carousel rides have spare parts that are compatible with those of other machines such as generators, motor cycles.
Spare parts can also be shipped to your park by your manufacturer at your expense.
You can also ask your manufacturer to recommend a store that can supply you with spare parts in case of a breakdown.
How do I Perform Daily Safety Checks of The Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
Performing daily safety checks
Daily safety checks of the amusement carousel rides can be conducted by checking the main functional areas of the system.
The main areas where safety hacks are inspected include:
- Power system
- Level of abrasion of the brake- It should be less than 50% of the original thickness
- Obvious oil leakages
- Hydraulic and lubricant oil temperature
- The working mechanisms of the combustion engine and electromotor
- Self-control device
- Transmission system
- Short circuit protection device
Do I Need A Trained Staff to Operate My Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
Carousel rides trained staff
Yes, you do.
A trained staff will increase the overall output from your carousel ride investment
A trained staff will help with the daily operations and checkups of the carousel rides.
They will ensure effective customer-staff relationship.
A trained staff will foster the carousel rides business growth while minimizing all possible mechanical injuries.
How to Do a Mechanical Inspection of the Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
Carousel rides mechanical inspection
Mechanical inspection should be done daily.
First, look for the L$I issued sticker near the ride operator station to see if the ride has passed a safety inspection within the last year.
Check for the client’s safety restraints if they are in position to be properly used.
When the ride is in motion check if it appears to be overloaded or unstable
Check if the ride is securely anchored
Confirm if the blower inflating the ride is properly plugged.
Conduct a daily checkup on the position and safety of the carousel ride’s seats.
How Will My Clients Avoid Injuries When Riding Amusement Park Carousel Ride?
Carousel rides injuries
Your clients are the reason for setting up an amusement park carousel ride investment.
Therefore, their safety is the most important aspect your carousel ride park should ensure.
For the safety of your clients,
- Ensure that no one rides the carousel when they are under the influence of drugs such as alcohol.
- No client should ride the carousel with sharp objects in the pocket
- Carousel rides should be operated by trained and qualified staff only.
- Sick people shouldn’t ride on the carousel rides
- Young Children or clients who fear height should be accompanied by adults or friends while riding the carousel.
- Tell your clients the importance of abiding by the set instructions.
Why Should I Choose Sinorides As Amusement Park Carousel Manufacturer For My Amusement Park Rides?
Sinorides is a professional amusement ride manufacturer which has beyond 28 years of experience in manufacturing and exporting amusement park carousel rides.
Sinorides manufacturers is fully certified by CE/BV/ISO/GOST/SGS and meets EN13814 standards, thus ensures that your amusement carousel rides are reliable and safe.
Sinorides provides free planning, installation guides and design services for your amusement park carousel rides.
Quality and reliability will be assured as Sinorides uses international brand materials in production of carousel rides.
Sinorides will offer you support services after selling the carousel rides to you.
Sinoride manufacturer are available 24/7 online so they will be fully available for any services you might need.
Does Sinorides Ship Amusement Park Carousels Ride to Other Countries?
Yes, it does.
Sinorides as a manufacturer offers the best carousel ride shipping services to their customers worldwide.
Do you know why Sinorides has been ranked in the top position for offering the best carousel rides shipping services?
Outlined are qualities that make Sinorides the best,
- Sinorides has a well-trained technical team that ensures timely delivery of your carousel rides shipments without having to make you go through a great hustle.
- Sinorides has a strong team of regional agents who will handle your carousel ride shipments from the point of ordering to the point of installation.
- The manufacturer offers a 24/7 online support services for their clients shipping the carousel rides globally.SS