Recommend Flying Swings Ride for Sale
Sinorides is a leading park amusement rides manufacturer since 1992. Producing different products, it makes best flying swings ride for sale. You can always get the right flying chair swing to ensure a thrilling theme park.
Whether you want a big or small flying swing, all options are available. The availability of flying swings in different capacities helps you decide which the best is. Whether your pack fits 42p, 34p, 24p and 16p, you have a great variety to choose.
Sinorides’ flying swing ride will appeal to both adults and children. The vibrant color, LED lighting, and music makes our rotating swing ride a good investment for every park owner who wants to attract more people to their park.
Our swing carousels are available in different color schemes and themes. For kids, we have a flying swing ride with animal characters. Our bright color rides will surely grab the attention of kids.
You can also ask us to customize the swing carousel as per your requirements. We have a team of engineers and designers to make changes to the color scheme, seating capacity, lighting to suit your amusement park’s requirements.
Your Premier Flying Swings Rides Manufacturer in China
Making flying swings ride for local and international markets, Sinorides has a fantastic experience. The flying chair rides for sale boast one of the best steel in the world. With careful design, the flying chairs offer reliability throughout the year.
The technology and parts are premium and finest. Actually, the German sourced parts are great for the flying car performance. Additionally, the pendulum ride system, there are low chances of accidents. Smooth and quiet keep your park hospitable.
Flying Swings Ride for Sale Project
Your custom-built flying rides are exact to your description. With much focus, Sinorides engineers put every detail in all amusement rides.
Apart from the swinging fun, you can ask for customized seats, music and safety features. Also, the premium paint ensures no chipping or fading.
Sinorides Flying Swings Ride Manufacturing Capacity to Boom Your Park Business
|TECHNICAL DATA||36 Seats Flying Chair||24 Seats Flying Chair||16 Seats Flying Chair||12 Seats Flying Chair|
|Number of Seats||36P||24P||16P||12P|
Your Reliable Swings Ride Manufacturer in China
We are one of the few flying swing ride manufacturers in China that have been successfully manufacturing amusement rides for the last three decades. We are active members of CAAPA and IAAPA. You will be pleased to know that all our swing carousel rides get inspection by China Special Equipment Safety Inspection & Research Institute.
Sinorides flying swing ride gets certifications from CE/BV/ISO, GOST, and SGS. If want any special quality certification as per your country, we can apply for it as well. Our swing fly ride for sale meets various international standards for quality and comes with one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Our chair swing ride is a real family fun ride. Your passengers will fly around fifty to eight cm. above the ground. Our services are not limited to manufacturing only. You can seek our assistance for amusement park designing and layout as well.
Sinorides flying swing ride meets European standards. To ensure a smooth appearance, we use anti-corrosion, waterproof paint. Since we have used galvanized metal to make our flying swing ride, rain and sun exposure won’t cause any major harm to it.
We have used a branded electric motor to power the center axis of the ride.
Flying Swing Ride: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you planning to add a flying swing ride to your amusement park?
Do you want to increase the charm of your amusement facility with an enticing swing?
Have you been wondering about the merits and returns of a flying swing ride?
Here is a comprehensive resource about flying swing rides that covers the logistics, science, and safety to help you make informed decisions.
Riders enjoying the Flying Swing
- What Is A Flying Swing Ride?
- What Are The Other Names Used For Flying Swing Ride In The Market?
- How High Does A Flying Swing Ride Fly?
- What Type Of Seats Do Flying Swing Rides Have?
- How Many Persons Can Sit In A Flying Swing Ride At A Moment?
- What Is The Working Mechanism Of Flying Swing Rides?
- What Are The Safety Measures For A Flying Swing Ride To Ensure The Safety Of The Riders?
- What Is The Best Method To Find The Best Manufacturers Of Flying Swing Ride?
- Is It Necessary To Have A Flying Swing Ride In A Amusement Park?
- What Are The Quality Standards/Certificates Of A Flying Swing Ride?
- Can I Design A Customize Flying Swing Ride For My Amusement Park?
- What Happens During A Power Breakdown Of A Flying Swing Ride?
- Can A Flying Swing Ride Be Profitable For My Amusement Park Business?
- How To Make A Flying Swing Ride More Attractive For Park Visitors?
- What Are The Maintenance Requirements If A Flying Swing Ride?
- Are Chinese Flying Swing Ride Manufacturers Reliable?
- Do Flying Swing Ride Manufacturers Provide Installation Services? Is It Free Or Paid?
- Do Chinese Flying Swing Ride Manufacturers Provide An After-Sales Service?
- What To Look In A Reputable Flying Swing Ride Manufacturer From China?
- Can I Import A Flying Swing Ride From China To US/Europe?
- How To Cut A Flying Swing Ride Maintenance Costs?
- How To Check The Quality Of Flying Swing Ride?
- What Is The Maximum And Minimum Speed Of A Flying Swing Ride?
- What Is The Age Limit For A Flying Swing Ride? Can Children Ride A Flying Swing Ride?
- How Much Time It Takes To Manufacture A Single Piece Of Flying Swing Ride?
- What Are The Main Spare Parts Of A Flying Swing Ride?
- What Is The Total Cost For The Complete Setup Of A Flying Swing Ride, Including The Ride?
- What Is The Area Requirements For A Flying Swing Ride?
- What Is The Main Power Source Of The Flying Swing Ride?
- What Type Of LED Lighting System Do Flying Swing Rides Have?
- How Much Is A Small Flying Swing Ride?
- What Type Of Amusement Park Needs A Flying Swing Ride?
- What Is The Installation Process Of A Flying Swing Ride?
- Can I Customize The Power And Voltage Of My Flying Swing Ride According To My Country?
- What Is The Operating Mechanism Of Flying Swing Ride And Who Operates It?
- How A Flying Swing Ride Is Different From Other Types Of Tower Rides?
- What Is The Maximum And Minimum Weight Limit Of A Flying Swing Ride?
- What Is The Difference Between A Drop Tower Ride And A Flying Swing Ride?
- Do Harsh Weather Effect The Operation Of A Flying Swing Ride?
- Do Flying Swing Rides Produce Noise?
- How Much It Cost To Install Flying Swing Ride In An Amusement Park?
What Is A Flying Swing Ride?
A flying swing ride is a variant of the traditional carousel ride.
The seats are suspended from the rotating top of the carousel to maintain a circular motion at different altitudes.
This is a ride that offers thrill, fun, and a lot of excitement to the visitors, and often has queues lined up in front of the ticket booths.
What Are The Other Names Used For Flying Swing Ride In The Market?
The flying swing is called by a lot of names like the ‘chair swing ride’, ‘swing carousel’, ‘dodo’, ‘chair-o-plane’, ‘wave swinger’, and yo-yo too.
How High Does A Flying Swing Ride Fly?
The flying swings in the present are highly regulated according to international standards of safety which is why their height and size are kept in tandem with one another.
The chairs of flying swing are situated 50-80cm above the ground.
As the beams go higher, the maximum height of the swing ride goes up to 100 meters.
The flying swings with a rotating platform go higher on a horizontal plane whereas wave swinger variants continue to tilt on different heights.
What Type Of Seats Do Flying Swing Rides Have?
The seats on a flying swing rides do not have any specific name.
They are often referred to as “Seats” or “Chairs.
An empty Flying Swing under maintenance checks
How Many Persons Can Sit In A Flying Swing Ride At A Moment?
The number of passengers on a flying swing are dependent upon the area and dimensions of the ride.
Each ride can seat 12-36 individuals at once.
What Is The Working Mechanism Of Flying Swing Rides?
The flying swing ride has chairs attached to a solid metal structure where seats are suspended via metal chains.
The electric motor powers the ride and spins it across the center axis and the chairs start moving on a moderate speed initially.
The tension in the chain and weight of the rider become the forces on the swing.
A sum of both of these forces keeps the rider in the circle which is also called the horizontal component of the force.
The weight of the rider adds up on the y axis.
When the horizontal and vertical components are divided by one another, then the tangent of the circle is found.
A flying swing for children
This analysis dictates that the mass of the rider does not change the angle of the swinging chair.
The flying swing rides are dependent on circular motion and centripetal forces.
The swing moves around the circle at constant velocity that helps in accelerating the speed.
While acceleration is a product of change in velocity, the results of the equation differ when circular motion is involved.
The object does not require change in speed but a change in direction to continue.
The velocity is tangential to the circle and that’s the reason why the speed continues to remain constant even when the direction is changed.
The rider on the flying swing is often unable to judge the acceleration in the speed of the ride because the centripetal forces come at play.
The feeling of being gravitated towards the inside of the circle as the beams move upwards is a result of the centripetal forces.
What Are The Safety Measures For A Flying Swing Ride To Ensure The Safety Of The Riders?
In order to ensure the safety of riders on a flying swing ride, there is a large number of measures that can be taken on both ends.
Since the safety of riders is dependent on the manufacturer and park owner, reliable manufacturers like Sinorides would most certainly provide a guide and technical support to the park owner for developing a safety mechanism for the ride.
Here is a list of things that the manufacturer can do:
Newly installed flying swing ride
- Use high quality of materials like aluminium, FRP, stainless steel and woods to ensure that the ride does not suffer from corrosion and undue weathering.
- The staff dedicated to build the ride must be qualified and equipped with practical experience in the fields of design, development, and installation to ensure that the ride is perfectly assembled and offers an ideal experience to the end customer.
- Efficient use of bars and belts must be made in compliance with the international standards of safety.
- The major parts and the complete ride must be tested independently for a few times to satisfy the client’s expectations of ride safety.
- When the ride is being shipped, the manufacturer should be careful of all the safety measures to prevent any damage to the components of the ride. The use of plastic wraps, packing peanuts, and high-quality tarp are a few ways manufacturers can help increase the safety of the flying swing ride.
Here are a few things that the owner of the premises must also be careful about:
- The owner should opt for a reliable manufacturer that has been in the field for at least a decade or more. The manufacturer must have a dedicated team for each department of design, development, and installation. The necessary certifications and practical application of international safety criteria are a few things that make or break the deal in this context.
- The park’s owner must look for an experienced team to operate, repair, monitor, and maintain the flying swing ride.
- Regular analysis, checks, and tests for security can prove beneficial for the longevity and durability of the ride and its safety mechanisms.
- Staff that is specifically trained to help riders be precautious on the ride is an essential for the park. The staff on the premises should help riders wear seat belts, position the lap bar, and check that there are no medicines and drugs involved when a client steps on the ride.
What Is The Best Method To Find The Best Manufacturers Of Flying Swing Ride?
Ethereal visual of a Flying Swing Ride at night
Finding the best flying swing manufacturer may seem like an overwhelming task because of the large number of manufacturers who claim to offer competence.
But if you follow a well-chartered scheme for your search, then nothing can stop you from landing on the right manufacturer’s doorstep (read: website).
Here is what you can do:
- Line up your priorities: Start this procedure by making the list of flying swing manufacturers in China and other countries with a simple Google search.
Since most successful brands have authenticated their online presence through websites, you can easily find the portfolio and communication desk via Google.
- Contact the shortlisted companies: you can either go ahead and contact every name in your list, or make an analysis about the top choices.
Contact your list price quotations and service packages.
Speak to a company representative in great detail to clarify your expectation.
Keep your eyes and ears open about how the communication goes between you and the company, as the initial stage could potentially make or break the deal.
- Compare and Contrast the choices: when you have the quotes and details, then you can compare and contrast the options according to a few factors which include:
- The quality of materials used in the production of the ride. Primarily stainless steel and high quality wood are used for their reliability, durability, and impact-resistance. For safe and sound rides, you should always opt for a company that invests an adequate amount in research and development for their products.
- Ideal manufacturers have experienced and highly-qualified technical teams for the procedures of design, development, manufacturing, testing, installation, and maintenance.
They take the responsibility of compliance with local and international standards of quality and safety.
- The manufacturers of flying swing rides must comply have all the necessary certifications, including SGS and ISO. Since the ride goes on significant heights, it could potentially lead to heinous circumstances.
- Look for manufacturers with at least ten years of experience in amusement ride manufacturing industry.
- Choose a company that provide comprehensive solutions.
The pricing alone cannot define the worth of a manufacturer. Technical support and assistance, accommodation on bulk purchases, and attention to detail must be included in the overall package.
Remember, trustworthy companies take the lead in customization, issuance of warranty, and after-sales services, such as assistance for theme park and ride designing, shipping, training, installation, technical support, and maintenance.
- Manufacturers that offer optimized rides, help with the reduction of unnecessary costs of repairs, maintenance, and spare part import.
- You should choose a company that offers articulate legal terms and conditions in the purchase contract.
- Make sure that you discuss logistic details like shipment and payment beforehand. The type of payment and costs of shipping must be defined at the earliest instance.
These points of consideration will help you choose the best flying swing ride manufacturer for your amusement park. If you are not satisfied with anyone then you can always visit Sinorides.
Is It Necessary To Have A Flying Swing Ride In A Amusement Park?
A Flying Swing Ride on a tilted angle.
When you install a flying swing ride in your amusement park, you can enjoy countless benefits from the thrilling ride. Here is a rough overview of the ride’s advantages to your premises:
- Claim to fame: the flying swing ride is a thrilling experience for every age group that can ride it. Since the target audience of the amusement parks are youth and adolescents, the ride can welcome a lot of regular customers as students and youngsters start visiting the premises for the flying swing alone. If you use social media wisely, the ride can become a proper claim to fame for your park.
- Generous revenues and ROI: The rising popularity of the ride will help you earn the initial investment back in no time. Complete returns can easily be attained in two years of installation.
- Easy Access to Manufacturer: Almost every amusement ride manufacturer has a variety of flying swings to offer. This is why finding one that is easy to install and customize will help you cash the other benefits at a quicker rate.
What Are The Quality Standards/Certificates Of A Flying Swing Ride?
Flying swing rides require quality certificates to be qualified for use. These certifications are acquired by the manufacturer. Here is a list of the most crucial ones:
- CE Certification: This confirms the responsibility for the manufacturer about their product’s safety, performance, and premises requirements.
- ISO: The International Organization for Standardization certification reiterates that the ride system has completely qualified for the international standards of safety and quality.
- TÜV SÜD: This translates into the seal of approval for a “Certified Amusement Park”. Only a complex assessment of safety measures and technical tests, emergency measures and rescue services, maintenance, and inspection schedules, along with all the documentation related to the condition of the rides in the park leads to this certification.
- ASTM Certification: when the flying swing ride manufacturer complies with the international standards of manufacturing, design safety, quality assurance, and inspection, then the ASTM Certificate is granted to them.
- Other critical certifications include SONCAP, GOST, SASO, and BV.
Can I Design A Customize Flying Swing Ride For My Amusement Park?
Renaissance-themed Flying Swing Ride
You can most definitely customize your flying swing ride.
The theme of the park and the ride must be compared at great length to find a design that complies with your expectations.
Reliable manufacturers like Sinorides ask you about the concept before the manufacturing process for a product on-demand is initiated.
If you have chosen to purchase readymade stock then the excellent designers at Sinorides can easily accommodate the changes that you may require on the existing design.
They are very forthcoming with customizations.
What Happens During A Power Breakdown Of A Flying Swing Ride?
Power breakdown is not a favorable event for the flying swing rides as it could lead to many unfortunate instances. In the unfortunate case that your ride stops mid operation, here is a list of steps that can help you out immediately:
Flying Swing Ride in a carnival
- Use the emergency system in your ride and put it to an immediate stop. This will cut of the supply of electricity, in case of a sudden fluctuation in voltage.
- The next step is to launch a rescue mission to bring each passenger down on safe grounds.
- Once the ride is vacant, you can start the inspection of the operation.
- Try to get the issue diagnosed by the technical team at your premises. If they are unable to recognize it, then you must question the maintenance and electricity supple personnel about any discrepancies in the service.
- Ideally, your ride will have a pre-programmed emergency mode that helps it halt in a safe position.
Can A Flying Swing Ride Be Profitable For My Amusement Park Business?
A flying swing ride could be more profitable to your business than what you could possibly imagine it to be. There are countless benefits of the ride which include:
- High popularity among the regular visitors of the park.
- Quick returns on investment with ideal profit margins.
- Budget-friendly, when purchased from reliable manufacturers.
- Attractive for the new visitors.
How To Make A Flying Swing Ride More Attractive For Park Visitors?
Many reasons contribute to the success of a flying swing ride. Some of these factors include:
- Design: an appealing and aesthetically appropriate design can play a critical role in the success of the ride. You should focus on the primary target audience while making the design choices.
- Passenger safety: The ride must comply with all the safety measures and standards that are applicable internationally. If you prioritize the safety of the passengers, they are more likely to visit your premises instead of visiting another park with similar attractions.
- Quality of the ride: make sure that the ride is smooth and does not have any turbulence that could hurt the consumer’s experience.
- Speed: the speed of a flying swing ride plays a significant role in its popularity. If your ride lies between the better side of the average speeds, then you are more than likely to get a better return on your investment.
Circus-themed flying swing ride
What Are The Maintenance Requirements If A Flying Swing Ride?
The maintenance of a flying swing ride is a very high-responsibility task. It includes a comprehensive process of inspection, maintenance, sanitization, repair, and analysis that must be conducted by authorized personnel.
An in-house maintenance team for your flying swing ride can prove to be very beneficial for you.
In case your team has not been able to manage the process or needs technical training, you can easily consult Sinorides for these matters.
They will send a team of well-trained professionals to assess the condition of your ride and then also devise a maintenance strategy for your flying swing.
The experienced professionals from Sinorides have a few words of caution for you:
Sanitization: the cleanliness and sanitation of the ride plays an integral role in its maintenance. Park owners must employ a team of qualified staff members that is specifically responsible for this duty. The ride must be washed with pressurized water in lukewarm temperatures for the removal of grit and dirt from the ride. The tougher stains such as oil and other chemicals can be removed by rubbing with a soft cloth, even the non-reactive cleanliness liquids are safe to use. Frequent cleaning will add to the longevity of the ride.
Inspection: the duration of the flying swing ride is dependent on the condition of its major parts. Regular inspection by professional trained by an authorized body can help you assess and replace faulty parts before the problem gets worse
Accessibility: the access to the ride after closing time should be restricted to authorized personnel only. A limited number of people should be allowed to maintain the flying swing and they should be fully aware of the safety measures and practices. Restricted access to the ride will help you avoid mishaps on the premises. Locks, fences, and bans can work equally well for the security of the ride.
Compliance: compliance to instructions becomes naturally instinctive when the access to the ride is limited. If the instructions for the ride are religiously followed then human error can be easily mitigated like hazards.
Monitoring system: ensure monitoring of the ride’s performance on a regular basis. Every component should also be assessed. In case of any irregularity, the flying swing should be stopped and fixed immediately.
Youngsters riding a flying swing
Are Chinese Flying Swing Ride Manufacturers Reliable?
The search for the most reliable flying swing manufacturer is a high-risk responsibility.
Due to the larger number of manufacturers in the industry you cannot trust any name that is not as well-known as Sinorides.
Sinorides is an internationally celebrated company with over twenty plus years of experience in amusement parks and facilities across the globe.
The company has served more than 2300 independent clients with their thirty plus amusement ride patents.
Assigned by Joyland, Sinorides has a team of highly-qualified and experienced engineers for the design, manufacture, and installation processes of rides.
Sinorides is also a member of the IAAPA and has a significant number of certification that prove the company’s reliability and trustworthiness.
Do Flying Swing Ride Manufacturers Provide Installation Services? Is It Free Or Paid?
A recognized manufacturer like Sinorides offers service packages that includes installation as a primary service.
They deploy a team of experience and well-trained technicians and engineers who not only install the rides in the arena but also help you train the in-house team about maintenance and repair.
The safety standards and high quality of service are maintained at every step of the way.
The park’s owner is required to make a few arrangements for the team:
- Visa and return ticket
- Food and Accommodation
- Local Transportation
- Translation services
- Daily Wage
Do Chinese Flying Swing Ride Manufacturers Provide An After-Sales Service?
Not every Chinese manufacturer of Flying Swing Rides would offer an after-sales service.
Due to the sheer number of manufacturers in the industry today, it is very easy to get confused about finding a reliable company that pays equal attention to their client post-sales.
A trusted name amongst this crowd is Sinorides.
The company ensures that their after-sales service is even better than the first interaction to ensure cent percent satisfaction for the clients.
They offer an after sales package that includes technical assistance and training for the in-house team along with an annual analysis of the ride’s condition and its parts.
Sinorides takes their services a few notches above the average manufacturer by offering design consultation for the rest of the projects on your premises along with long warranties on each product that helps you cut down the unnecessary expenses of repair and maintenance.
A flying swing ride before ‘flying’
What To Look In A Reputable Flying Swing Ride Manufacturer From China?
Finding a reputable flying swing ride manufacturer from China may seem like finding a needle in a haystack, but in reality, it is a lot simpler than what you could have expected.
Technically, the experience, certification, existing portfolio, and team are the four pillars that hold the weight of a company together in amusement ride industries.
When you look for Chinese manufacturers with a good reputation then the top searches include the mention of Sinorides.
It is a company that qualifies on all the criteria needed to be successful in the industry.
Their experience of 20 plus years and excellent record of certifications is enough to seal the deal. But the company also has a larger than life portfolio of installations all across the globe.
They ensure that each client receives the undiluted attention they deserve from the initial communication to the after-sales services.
Every product follows international standards for production, safety, and installation due to their meticulous engineering and excellent attention-to-detail.
They continue to invest in research and better manufacturing practices to deliver the best to their growing clientele.
As a global leader of the amusement rides industry, Sinorides has set the right example for other companies to follow, all across the world.
The use of state-of-the-art machinery, skilled engineers, designers, and an equally-responsive after-sales service makes Sinorides the perfect match for any type of amusement rides.
But above all, Sinorides practically adds value to any premises their rides are installed in, and that is what makes their higher price range a justified approach.
Can I Import A Flying Swing Ride From China To US/Europe?
Yes. Indeed you can import a flying swing ride from China to the US or Europe.
If you would like to ensure that your flying swing ride reaches its final destination without spending too much on shipping and other taxes, then here is what you can do:
A flying swing rider going higher.
- Compare and contrast manufacturers in China
This is the first step you can take. A quick google search will lead to hundreds of websites that claim to excel in the manufacture of flying swings. Choose a few well-reputed ones that offer affordable options.
Look for the existing portfolio, skillset, location, shipping charges, installation services, distance to your country, and ultimately the price range as well.
Manufacturers from China have budget-friendly options due to their larger scale of production as opposed to companies in Europe.
Request quotations from every prospective manufacturer once you have provided detailed specifications your expectations.
- Find a cheap installation service
When most amusement parks import rides from China, they are either robbed in the name of installation services or they are not offered one in the first place.
Make sure that you have a pocket-friendly installation service arranged beforehand.
Since importing Chinese technicians can be very expensive due to the additional charges of travel and translation, you can find a team locally that would charge less and offer a satisfactory service.
- Make sure that the quality of the ride qualifies for the claims
When importing rides internationally, the quality seems to be the biggest concern as it affects the safety of the passengers and the overall premises too. Make sure that the manufacturer of choice fulfils each claim of quality and certification they have made online. Compliance by international standards is a necessity because it can help you save a lot of money from repairs, replacement, and other emergency expenses.
- Costs of maintenance
Regular analysis of the ride’s condition is an excellent way of ensuring longevity of the imported rides. It is ideal to stay in touch with the manufacturers during the warranty period. Also, make sure that you have taken an after-sales program before signing any paper-work for international manufacturers.
How To Cut A Flying Swing Ride Maintenance Costs?
A special flying-swing ride for children
The maintenance costs for flying swing rides can be reduced in a few ways such as:
- Training your internal team and ride operators
- Proper cleaning and maintenance at regular intervals
- Consistent inspection
- Authorized access to the ride
- Compliance with the manuals and instruction guides
- Warranty management
Taking these necessary measures will help you increase the longevity of your ride and help decrease the average costs of maintenance for your flying swing ride.
How To Check The Quality Of Flying Swing Ride?
You can easily determine the quality of your flying swing ride by following this short list of tips:
- Functional performance: regularly monitor the performance of the ride when operational and even after the park closes for the day. This inspection with varying weights will ensure longevity of the ride as it keeps testing the functionality of each element on the ride.
- Quality of materials used: this can be assessed by paying attention to the details of the ride. From the paint to the texture, the finish and the details. Everything will help you find your answers. Make sure that the choice of manufacturer uses high-quality materials like fiber-reinforced plastics, woods, and stainless steel as it impacts the performance and longevity of the ride.
- Aesthetics: the design and details of the ride add to its attraction. Ensure that the paint and print are as aesthetically pleasing as the manufacturer had previously claimed.
- Manufacturer: make sure that your manufacturer is competent and has sufficient experience to vouch for them. Essential certifications and at least a decade of experience are necessary according to international standards. Experienced staff and engineers are another necessity that cannot be ignored.
What Is The Maximum And Minimum Speed Of A Flying Swing Ride?
A flying swing ride in motion
Flying swing rides have a standard range for the speed of the ride.
The speed lies between 45 to 65 km/h.
The speed of these rides can be customized according to national requirements.
What Is The Age Limit For A Flying Swing Ride? Can Children Ride A Flying Swing Ride?
A flying swing ride can be customized according to different age groups.
Generally, flying swing rides are for adults and individuals above the age of thirteen but if you want to install a carousel for young children, then you can easily get one specified for 3 to 5 year olds.
How Much Time It Takes To Manufacture A Single Piece Of Flying Swing Ride?
Each part of a flying swing ride is manufactured within fifteen days.
Reliable manufacturers can help you locate the local resources for single parts or they can even guide you about the alternatives when the spare parts might be in transit.
What Are The Main Spare Parts Of A Flying Swing Ride?
Flying swing ride before opening
Technically, the flying swing ride is made of three parts.
The flying swing chair, the connecting wires, and the electric/computerized control system.
Each part is made of a combination of materials with stainless steel being the most prominent one.
What Is The Total Cost For The Complete Setup Of A Flying Swing Ride, Including The Ride?
The entire set-up of the flying swing ride from the import to installation can cost around $50,000 to $150,000.
The price primarily depends on the complexity of the design and also the size of the premises.
The higher costs often include installation charges and living expenses of a foreign team that may visit your premises to ensure a successful installation of the ride.
What Is The Area Requirements For A Flying Swing Ride?
You need a large expanse of land to install a flying swing ride.
The estimated range is said to be 80 meter square to ensure safety for all riders and other attendees in the park in any case of emergency that would require emergency help.
It may seem like a lot of space but when you have a practical look at the ride and premises, you will realize that it needs such a big ground to function properly.
Child-friendly flying swing ride
What Is The Main Power Source Of The Flying Swing Ride?
Flying swing rides are powered by electric motors that are generally dependent on large scale power generators.
These generators are independent of other rides as the swing carousel alone needs a lot of electricity to offer such a thrilling experience to the riders.
What Type Of LED Lighting System Do Flying Swing Rides Have?
The RGB lighting system is frequently chosen for flying swing rides.
It is an affordable option that can benefit the longevity of the ride.
How Much Is A Small Flying Swing Ride?
A smaller flying swing ride may cost $15,000 plus.
It is primarily made of reinforced-plastics and carries a smaller weight capacity.
All three of the points reflect that a kid-friendly flying swing ride is an easy yet necessary installment for any amusement facility,
What Type Of Amusement Park Needs A Flying Swing Ride?
Every amusement park can benefit from the installation of flying swing ride.
It is an attractive addition that can easily help you can quick returns for your investment in the ride.
If you have a premises large enough to entertain the full, flying swing ride then you can woken up with a silver spoon tonight.
What Is The Installation Process Of A Flying Swing Ride?
The installation procedure of a flying swing ride is very straight forward.
First, the product is finalized for shipment according to the signed contract.
The next step is to make living arrangements like translators, daily wage, and translation of these technicians.
Then, the imported technicians examine the ground and direct the local team for the installation and maintenance of the ride.
Can I Customize The Power And Voltage Of My Flying Swing Ride According To My Country?
Indeed you can do that.
Since the international organizations have standardized the range of voltage, speed, and area required by amusement parks, only a few notches can be changed in this journey.
What Is The Operating Mechanism Of Flying Swing Ride And Who Operates It?
The flying swing rides are operated via computerized systems that keep a vigilant eye on the movement of the chairs to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
A well-qualified and highly skilled individual is left in control of this ride to curb the repair/maintenance and reputation management services.
Children enjoying on a swing carousel
How A Flying Swing Ride Is Different From Other Types Of Tower Rides?
Essentially the flying swing ride is very similar to other swing carousels.
However, the seating arrangement in a chair that dangles from a high height is the conceptual foundation that makes all the difference.
What Is The Maximum And Minimum Weight Limit Of A Flying Swing Ride?
The range of weight is dependent on the size of the ride itself.
On average, a rider must weigh 50 kgs at least to qualify for riding the carousel.
What Is The Difference Between A Drop Tower Ride And A Flying Swing Ride?
Flying swing carousel operational in a dedicated amusement facility
The difference between a drop tower and flying swing is very literal.
The seating in a drop tower is clustered in a circle as it continues to climb up and down in a vertical manner. The flying swing on the other hand dangles the riders from up top and keeps them hanging on different heights and speeds.
Do Harsh Weather Effect The Operation Of A Flying Swing Ride?
Yes. Harsh weather can be very dangerous for the carousel ride.
It is advised to keep the ride in covers until the impact of the harsh weather conditions like hail and storm go away.
People lining up to get seated on the flying swing ride
Do Flying Swing Rides Produce Noise?
Indeed. The flying swing rides make minor mechanical sounds on its own while the riders continue to scream the planet down in thrill.
How Much It Cost To Install Flying Swing Ride In An Amusement Park?
The costs for the installation of a flying swing ride add up to $150,000.
This includes the ride, its installation, assessment, shipment, and inspection.