Giant Wheel Expert Manufacturer
Large Giant Wheel Offers Great Thrilling Experience
Features Multiple Settings for Exceptional Safety
Custom Designs Are Available as Per Your Needs
Full Support for Giant Wheel Installation & Maintenance
Recommend Giant Wheel for Sale
Sinorides is a leading Giant wheel manufacturer in China. We use branded accessories and high-quality raw material in our Giant wheel, making it safe and sturdy. You will find professional lighting in our Giant wheel for sale. Colorful lighting makes it more beautiful at night.
Sinorides’ Giant Wheel has a height of 120m that gives good air time to riders. It features 60 cabins and each cabin has 6 seats; therefore, you can serve multiple people at once. You can also get park design service from us.
Your Premier Giant Wheel Manufacturer in China
Sinorides is a trustworthy Giant wheel manufacturer and supplier in China. You will find our Giant wheel with other thrill rides affordable and highly safe. It features a wide range of safety settings that enhance the safety of your customers every time. Besides this, the Sinorides’ Giant wheel comes with an eye-appealing design and lighting.
Sinorides has Giant wheels in various sizes that you can choose as per your budget and requirement. You can buy giant wheel from 30m to 120m or even a customzied height from Sinorides. Sinorides began to produce european standard giant wheel in 1992 and we use certifed materials to guarantee the perforamcne of your ferris wheel.
Contact us now to know the Giant wheel price.
Giant Wheel Project
Sinorides not only sells Giant wheel but also assists in Giant wheel shipping, installation, and maintenance. We provide you with a comprehensive user manual, picture drawing, and videos for the proper installation. Sinorides has 20+ experienced and certified engineers and a Quality Analysis team that ensures you receive a high-quality Giant wheel only.
There are over 2000 theme parks in the world trust Sinorides on our giant wheels. You can send us your inquiry to get the practical advice with quotation and techncial drawings. You don’t need to be an expert on ferris wheel and Sinorides will handle all the technical issues for you.
Sinorides Giant Wheel Manufacturing Capacity to Boom Your Park Business
|TECHNICAL DATA||30m Ferris Wheel||42m Ferris Wheel||49m Ferris Wheel||65m Ferris Wheel||88m Ferris Wheel||120m Ferris Wheel|
|Number of Seats||18P||96P||128P||216P||288P||360P|
|Version||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model|
Sinorides is Your Reliable Giant Wheel Manufacturer
Sinorides get the reputation of giant wheel manufacturer from clients in the last 20 years. We manufacturer the giant ferris wheel from materials to installation.
You can save a lot of budget and time when sourcing giant wheel from Sinorides. You can also let Sinorides help to source the inflated products as we have a wide contacts in amusement industry.
Sinorides work with reliable forwarder to deliver your amusement rides in a strong package status so you will receive your giant wheels in good package.
Sinorides get the approval of European quality standard and we will provide related testing certificates to let you pass the inspection in your local market.
You can get the competitive price on giant ferris wheel with installation service.
Sinorides has the R&D ability to develop new type of ferris wheel.
As the top rated giant wheel manufacturer, Sinorides can help you design your park layout including the enterance and whole park site design.
You can also customize the giant wheel style with Sinorides.
Giant Wheel – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you considering adding a family ride to enhance your amusement park’s sales?
Or maybe you’re considering making a wise choice to purchase a high-quality giant wheel.
If YES, you have landed on the right platform.
In order to assist you, we have put together a helpful giant wheel FAQ guide.
Let’s end your curiosity by answering the questions below.
- What Is A Giant Wheel?
- What Material Are Giant Wheels Made Of?
- What Are The Different Kinds Of Giant Wheels?
- Where Can I Buy A Giant Wheel?
- How Much Does A New Giant Wheel Cost?
- How Does A Giant Wheel Work?
- How Many Voltages Does A Giant Wheel Require?
- Does the Weight of the Giant Wheel Impact its Speed?
- How Much Time Does The Giant Wheel Take To Complete One Revolution?
- What Is The Warranty Duration For The Giant Wheel?
- What Are After-Sale Service For The Giant Wheel?
- Do Giant Wheel Manufacturers Accept Customization?
- What Is The Cooperation Process To Order a Giant Wheel?
- Is There Any Discount On Buying Giant Wheel?
- How To Install a Giant Wheel?
- Can Giant Wheel Manufacturer Help Design For My New Park?
- Who Will Construct The Foundation Of The Giant Wheel Ride?
- How Do You Ensure The Quality Of The Giant Wheel Ride?
- Does the Chinese Giant Wheel Manufacturer Provide Certification And Testing Report For The Product?
- What Are The Characteristics Of A 25m Giant Wheel?
- What Are The Characteristics Of A 30m Giant Wheel?
- What Are The Characteristics Of 42m Giant Wheel?
- What Are The Characteristics Of A 65m Giant Wheel?
- What Are The Characteristics Of A 72m Giant Wheel?
- What Are The Characteristics Of A 88m Giant Wheel?
- What Are The Characteristics Of A 120m Giant Wheel?
- What Are The Different Parts Of Giant Wheel Called?
- What Is The Material Used For Giant Wheel Cabins?
- What Are The Advantages Of Buying Giant Wheel From Chinese Manufacturers?
- How To Repair Giant Wheel?
- Best Tips To Maintain Giant Wheel?
- How To Make Giant Wheel Ride Safe?
- How Are Giant Wheels Rides Manufactured?
- What Are The Different Factors Considered While Buying The Giant Wheel?
- How To Find Reliable Giant Wheel Ride Manufacturer In China?
- How To Check The Quality Of Giant Wheel Ride?
- How To Ensure The Safety Of Giant Wheel Ride?
- How Does The Manufacturer Package The Giant Wheel Ride?
- What Is The Quality Certifications For Giant Wheel Ride?
- What Are The Safety Instructions For Riding Giant Wheel Ride?
- What Are The Other Names Of Giant Wheel Ride?
- How Much Area Does A Giant Wheel Ride Require For Working?
- What Is The Difference Between China Giant Wheel Ride And European Giant Wheel Ride?
- What To Do When The Giant Wheel Ride Break Down During Working?
- Do Giant Wheel Ride Manufacturers Charge For Training? How Much In Charge?
- What Are The Signs To Know My Giant Wheel Ride Needs Replacement?
- What Are The Best Ways To Reduce The Repair And Maintenance Cost For Giant Wheel Ride?
- What To Considered While Inspecting The Giant Wheel?
What Is A Giant Wheel?
The giant wheel is a large double-wheeled amusement park ride that is primarily operated at Hersheypark.
The whole structure of the giant wheel weighs 132 tons.
This ride consists of crossed beams with 12 arms integrated.
Each of these arms is coupled with an eight-passenger carrying cabin.
However, all the cabins are suspended in a horizontal direction with the help of a central steering wheel.
Due to its method of operation and outlook, the giant wheel is comparable to the Ferris wheel.
What Material Are Giant Wheels Made Of?
The materials that are used in the construction of the giant wheel are listed as under:
- Stainless Steel
This material is used to make the overall structure of the giant wheel.
The increased sturdiness and durability of stainless steel are responsible for enhancing the life span of the ride.
- Iron Plates
High-quality frame iron plates are used to make the base of the giant wheel.
This material significantly increases the stability of the ride during the motion.
- FRP Materials
Reinforces Fibreglass Plastic is mainly used to make the seating area and decorative parts of the giant wheel.
It is used to make the handling parts of a giant wheel’s cabin.
However, this material is rarely used in the construction of the giant wheel.
What Are The Different Kinds Of Giant Wheels?
The different kinds of giant wheels are given as under:
- 25m giant wheel
- 30m giant wheel
- 42m giant wheel
- 65m giant wheel
- 72m giant wheel
- 88m giant wheel
- 104m giant wheel
- 120m giant wheel
Types of Giant Wheel
Where Can I Buy A Giant Wheel?
You can buy the highest quality of the giant wheel from China since it is considered the hub for manufacturing all types of amusement park rides.
Many efficient manufacturers in China provide the handiest services for shipping and installing the giant wheel.
Sinorides is one of those Chinese manufacturers which have a wide variety of giant wheels at reasonable prices.
How Much Does A New Giant Wheel Cost?
The average estimated cost of a new giant wheel is $300000.
Some other models of the giant wheel are also available at only $60,000 because of theri low customized features.
However, the cost of a new giant wheel depends on several factors, including the ride’s size, model, customization services, and embellishment factors.
How Does A Giant Wheel Work?
Giant wheels work by rotating around the central axis.
The generators support the central motion of the giant wheel for power surges.
However, the central structure consists of cabins that hand downward.
The upward motion of the giant wheel is caused by the gears and motors, whereas the downward movement continues under the action of gravity.
Working of Giant Wheel
How Many Voltages Does A Giant Wheel Require?
The voltage consumption of the giant Ferris wheel is 380V.
But the voltage needs of this family ride can be changed according to the power supplies of the amusement park.
You can contact the manufacturer to change the voltage supplies of the giant wheel since they have the team to add your desired features in the ride..
Does the Weight of the Giant Wheel Impact its Speed?
Yes, the weight of the giant wheel’s cabins significantly impacts its speed.
Since the cabins come with a varying number of seats, each cabin’s weight varies from the other.
The speed of the giant wheel is decreased by the increase in the weight of the giant wheel.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/CFb9d8GCl6g
How Much Time Does The Giant Wheel Take To Complete One Revolution?
The giant wheel takes 30 seconds to 1 minute to complete one revolution around its axis.
In addition to this, the revolution frequency of the giant wheel can be changed due to the change in the diameter of the ride.
Generally, the revolution speed decreases with the increase of the giant wheel’s diameter.
Revolution of Giant Wheel
What Is The Warranty Duration For The Giant Wheel?
The warranty duration of the giant wheel is one year.
Some manufacturers also provide a lifetime warranty for the giant wheel.
However, the warranty of the giant wheel comes with the following services:
- Replacement of the damaged ride
- Repair of the worn-out parts of the ride
- Installation aid of the ride
What Are After-Sale Service For The Giant Wheel?
The services after purchasing the giant wheel are termed as the after-sale services.
Many Chinese manufacturers, including Sinorides, provide the highest quality of giant wheel after-sale services.
The after-sale services for giant wheel include:
- Installation and shipping of the ride to the amusement park
- Availability of an inspection team
- Replacement of the physically damaged ride
- Repair of the non-functional parts of the giant wheel
- Upgrading the ride according to new models
- Training of the operating staff
Do Giant Wheel Manufacturers Accept Customization?
Yes, almost all manufacturers accept customization services for the giant wheel.
Chinese manufacturers are on top of the list for providing customization services.
In addition to this, getting a customized giant wheel is very simple.
All you have to do is contact the customer support of the concerned manufacturer and tell them about your customization needs.
The manufacturer will provide the customized ride in the given time interval.
Customized Giant Wheel
What Is The Cooperation Process To Order a Giant Wheel?
The corporation process to order the giant wheel consists of the following steps:
- Choose the appropriate manufacturers for purchasing giant wheel
- Contact the manufacturer through their website of email
- Confirm the type of giant wheel you want to purchase
- Sign the contract that the manufacturer provides you
- Deposit half payment of the ride in advance
- Ask the manufacturer to import the ride
- Deposit the remaining payment to the manufacturer after receiving the giant wheel
Is There Any Discount On Buying Giant Wheel?
Yes, many manufacturers offer significant discounts on buying a giant wheel.
There is a long list of manufacturers who provide a discount to their regular customers for buying the giant wheel.
Sinorides is rated on top of these manufacturers for satisfying the customers with handy prices and discounts for the giant wheel.
How To Install a Giant Wheel?
The installation of the giant wheel is carried out in the following steps:
- Selection of the Right Place
The first step in installing the giant wheel is selecting a perfect place where you want to install it.
Make sure the area doesn’t have any other rides operated up to a certain distance.
- Preparation of the Land
Once you have selected the area, it’s time to ensure whether it is smooth enough to install the ride or not.
Make sure about the plain surface of the area so that the giant wheel can be installed without any hindrance.
- Check Spare Parts
Before carrying out the installation of a giant wheel, try to check all spare parts needed to install the ride.
- Hire Professional Workers
It’s very important to hire a skilled team of workers to install the giant wheel.
You can ask the manufacturer to provide you with a team of workers to install the ride for you.
- Follow the Tutorials
Ensure all the team workers follow the installation steps involved in the tutorial for installing the ride.
- Final Testing
After installing the ride, call professional inspectors to inspect the ride from all aspects.
This step is important to eliminate all the mistakes during the installation of the giant wheel.
Installation of Giant Wheel
Can Giant Wheel Manufacturer Help Design For My New Park?
Giant wheel manufacturers will help you to design this family ride for your park.
These manufacturers have professional designers who suggest the best designs of the giant wheel to customers interested in buying it.
In addition to the design of the giant wheel, they also provide suggestions for customizing the ride.
Who Will Construct The Foundation Of The Giant Wheel Ride?
The buyer primarily constructs the foundation of the giant wheel.
However, the foundation of the giant wheel is related to the design that the manufacturer provides to the customers.
Plus, you can also customize the foundation of the giant wheel by changing the drawing manufacturer provides you.
Foundation of Giant Wheel
How Do You Ensure The Quality Of The Giant Wheel Ride?
You can ensure the quality of the giant wheel ride by following steps:
- Check the Efficiency of the Manufacturer
The quality of the giant wheel is directly related to the efficiency of the manufacturer.
Ensure that the ride is constructed under the high supervision of experts to fulfill all safety and quality standards.
- Check Performance of the Ride
Another way to ensure the quality of the giant wheel is to check the performance of the ride.
Ensure the proper functioning and operation of the ride before purchasing it.
- Safety Measures
The quality of the giant wheel is also related to the presence of all safety measures in it.
Check the availability of seat belts, harnesses, and foot clips in the giant wheel while ensuring its quality.
- Quality of Materials
The type and quality of materials used in the construction of the giant wheel change the lifespan of the giant wheel.
Thus always prefer the ride, which is made up of high frame stainless steel and FRP materials.
Quality of Giant Wheel
Does the Chinese Giant Wheel Manufacturer Provide Certification And Testing Report For The Product?
Giant wheel manufacturers provide the best certification and testing reports for their products.
Some of these tests and certifications are listed below:
- CE Certification for the quality production of the gondola ride
- CCC Certification for assurance of all standards
- BV Certification for the safety needs and standards
- ISO Certification for the proper inspection of the ride
- GOST Certification for import of the gondola wheel
What Are The Characteristics Of A 25m Giant Wheel?
The characteristics of 25m giant wheel are listed as under:
- 25m giant wheels have a height of 25 meters
- Their installation area is 23.8m by 9.5m
- They consist of gondolas and turntables
- 25m giant wheels are suitable for small amusement parks
- Their voltage need is about 380V
- Their power consumption is 15kW
- 25m giant wheels can accommodate 64 passengers
What Are The Characteristics Of A 30m Giant Wheel?
30m giant wheel comes with the following characteristics:
- This giant wheel has a height of about 30m
- Its installation area is 18m by 16m
- 30m Ferris wheel comes with a long column of turntables with integrated gondolas
- It’s is suitable for middle themed amusement parks
- The accommodation capacity of 30m giant wheel is 72 passengers
- It needs a voltage of 380V
- The driving power of 30m giant wheel is 6kW
What Are The Characteristics Of 42m Giant Wheel?
The characteristics of 42m giant wheel include:
- This giant wheel comes with a height of 42 meters
- It holds an installation area of 24.4m by 20m
- The accommodation capacity of 42m giant wheel is 96 meters
- This giant wheel is perfect for amusement parks and carnivals
- It runs on a voltage of 380V
- The driving power of 42m giant wheels is estimated up to 25kW
- It consists of gondolas with turntables, a drive system, and an electrical control system
What Are The Characteristics Of A 65m Giant Wheel?
The characteristics of 65m giant wheel are listed as under:
- It is available with a height of 65 meters
- The installation area of the 65m giant wheel is 38m by 32m
- It consists of air-conditioned gondolas with a 6-passenger capacity
- It needs a voltage of 380V for its working
- It runs on a power of 26.4kW
- It provides a 100% recreational environment
- It is suitable for big theme parks
What Are The Characteristics Of A 72m Giant Wheel?
72m giant wheel comes with the given characteristics:
- It has a height of 72 meters
- It is available with an installation area of 48m by 44m
- The voltage requirement of 72m giant wheel is 380V
- The power need of this giant wheel is 16kW
- It has an accommodation capacity of 192 passengers
- 72m giant wheel is available with turntable gondolas, a drive system, and an electrical system
- It is perfect to use for large themed amusement parks
What Are The Characteristics Of A 88m Giant Wheel?
The characteristics of 88m giant wheel are given as under:
- This giant wheel has a height of 88 meters
- The installation area of 88m giant wheel is 42m by 36m
- It is available with 6-person air-conditioned gondolas
- It can hold 324 passengers
- Its driving voltage is 380V
- The power requirement of an 88m giant wheel is 39.2kW
- It is used in big theme parks due to its appealing appearance
What Are The Characteristics Of A 120m Giant Wheel?
120m giant wheel has the following characteristics:
- The height of this giant wheel is 120 meters
- It needs an area of 52m by 58m for its installation
- It consists of turntable gondolas, air-conditioned cabins, and intelligent design
- It has a voltage need of 380V
- The driving power of this giant wheel is 55kW
- It is used in huge amusement parks
What Are The Different Parts Of Giant Wheel Called?
The different parts of the giant wheel are named as under:
- Roulette Structure
- Drive System
- Support Structure
- Control Room
- Rotating Wheel
Parts of Giant Wheel
What Is The Material Used For Giant Wheel Cabins?
Stainless steel is the primary material used in the construction of the giant wheel’s cabin.
However, the sturdiness and durability of the cabins of the giant wheel are increased by the use of iron sheets, FRP materials, and plexiglass.
What Are The Advantages Of Buying Giant Wheel From Chinese Manufacturers?
The advantages of buying giant wheel from Chinese manufacturers are listed as under:
- . Manufacturers in China have been manufacturing amusement rides for over 30 years.
- All Chinese manufacturers are available with trusted suppliers
- They offer high-quality giant wheel at reasonable prices
- They provide import services to more than 200 countries
- Chinese manufacturers offer customization services for the giant wheel
How To Repair Giant Wheel?
The first step for repairing a giant wheel is to call a professional technician who can figure out the problem in the amusement ride.
If you’re unable to find help from a reliable technician or mechanic, the next step is to call a professional manufacturer to give you aid in the form of a working team.
Sinorides is one of the top-rated Chinese manufacturers, which has a skilled team of workers who perform the task of troubleshooting the problem of a giant wheel.
One factor to remember here is that you’ll have to bear the expenses of VISA fees and tax charges of the team coming your way.
Some other expenses which you’ll have to pay to include:
- Local commuting expenses
- Round-trip ticket
- Daily wages of the persons
- Food and accommodation
Repair of Giant Wheel
Best Tips To Maintain Giant Wheel?
Some of the valuable tips to maintain the giant wheel are:
- Lubricate the ride’s parts with the highest quality of lubricating oils
- Replace all the non-functional parts of the giant wheel
- Clean the ride with premium quality cleansers
- Repair the damaged parts of the giant wheel
- Carry out regular inspection for checking the proper functioning of the ride
- Follow the recommended procedures for operating the ride
How To Make Giant Wheel Ride Safe?
The steps for making giant wheel safe include:
- Ensure the use of quality materials in the ride’s construction
- Hire professional staff for manufacturing the ride
- Follow all the safety and international standards while constructing the ride
- Install all safety measures in the giant wheel
- Test the giant wheel from all aspects for its safety
- Carry the giant wheel parts in sturdy wooden boxes.
Safe Giant Wheel
How Are Giant Wheels Rides Manufactured?
The process for manufacturing the giant wheel rides consist of the following steps:
- Selection of the Right Materials
The first step in the manufacturing of a giant wheel is the choice of long-lasting and sturdy materials.
The majority of the manufacturers prefer to use stainless steel and FRP materials to make the giant wheel.
Once the manufacturer selects the construction materials, the mechanical engineers make a rough sketch of the giant wheel’s structure.
This step consists of schematic design, technical drawing, and the final plan.
- Production of the Ride’s Parts
The manufacturer then constructs all the required parts of the giant wheel under the supervision of professional workers.
- Assembling of Parts
All the parts of the giant wheel are assembled in this process.
These parts are assembled by using nuts and bolts.
- Inspection and Final Testing
After the completion of the manufacturing process, the ride is inspected by the professional inspection team.
This step ensures the perfect manufacturing of the giant wheel.
All the manufactured parts of the giant wheel are then packed into wooden boxes and made ready to ship to their destination.
Labels containing the importing address are also posted on the top of the wooden boxes.
Manufacturing of Giant Wheel
What Are The Different Factors Considered While Buying The Giant Wheel?
The factors that need to be considered while buying the giant wheel are given as under:
One of the first and foremost factors to consider while buying a giant wheel is your budget.
Make sure to decide a price range when you look for the giant wheel’s highest quality.
- Manufacturer’s Efficiency
Take account of the manufacturer’s efficiency while constructing the giant wheel.
Check whether the manufacturer fulfills all safety and quality standards during the construction of the ride or not.
- Type of the Giant Wheel
There are many types of giant wheel available at the manufacturer’s site.
Thus, always look for the most appropriate type of ride that suits your amusement park’s needs.
Another factor to look for while buying the giant wheel is its warranty.
Ensure the availability of at least a one-year warranty while purchasing the giant wheel.
- Safety Features
The giant wheel should contain all necessary safety features such as seat belts, harnesses, and foot clips.
How To Find Reliable Giant Wheel Ride Manufacturer In China?
The steps for finding a reliable giant wheel manufacturer in China are as under:
- Start Research for the Manufacturer
The first step for finding a reliable manufacturer in China is to look for a reputable manufacturer.
Explore the options of giant wheel manufacturers online and shorten down the list by analyzing the efficiency of each manufacturer.
Select the most reliable manufacturer, get their quote and contact them through their website or number.
One of the most trustworthy Chinese manufacturers is named Sinorides.
It provides the highest quality giant wheel with reasonable services.
- Check the Availability of Ride
Once you have selected the right type of manufacturer, it is time to look for the availability of your desired ride at their manufacturing site.
- Look for Product’s Specifications
After getting to know about the best giant wheel at a Chinese manufacturer, check the specification of the product to ensure its quality.
- R&D Services
An essential factor that determines the efficiency of the manufacturer is the availability of R&D services.
Thus make sure to go for the option which is available with all R&D services.
- QC Team
The QC team at the manufacturer’s site resolves all the buyers’ concerns about the import and shipping of the giant wheel.
That is why always prefer to select the manufacturer which has a QC team in its staff.
Manufacturer of Giant Wheel
How To Check The Quality Of Giant Wheel Ride?
The following steps ensure the quality of the giant wheel:
- Quality of the Materials
One of the important factors that determine the quality of a giant wheel is the type of materials.
Make sure about the use of high frame stainless steel and FRP materials in the ride’s construction.
- Availability of Side Facilities
The high-quality giant wheel comes with the availability of certain facilities, including maintenance access, fences, and barriers.
- Component Inspection
Inspect all the parts of the giant wheel for their proper functioning and performance.
You can hire professional inspectors to inspect the giant wheel for you.
- Safety Features
Another feature to check the quality of the giant wheel is the availability of safety features.
Prefer the giant wheel, which is available with all safety features such as seat belts and harnesses.
How To Ensure The Safety Of Giant Wheel Ride?
The safety of the giant wheel is ensured in the following steps:
- Check the use of premium quality materials in the construction of the ride
- Install the giant wheel with the help of professional workers
- Test the ride for several hours before operating
- Hire skilled workers for operating the giant wheel
- Make sure about allowing the suggesting age group and weight limit of the riders
- Use high-quality spare parts in the ride
- Check the quality of mechanical parts after regular intervals
How Does The Manufacturer Package The Giant Wheel Ride?
The manufacturer packages the giant wheel in wooden boxes integrated with the highest quality lamination sheets.
The packaging of the giant wheel is done after the completion of its manufacturing.
In addition to the lamination sheets, a label with a complete importing address is pasted on the top of every box.
What Is The Quality Certifications For Giant Wheel Ride?
The quality certifications for giant wheel ride include:
- CE Certificate
This certificate is required to ensure the manufacturer’s responsibility while constructing the giant wheel.
- ISO Certificate
The International Standardization Organization issues this certificate.
It checks the use of all safety and quality standards during the manufacturing of the giant wheel.
- BV Certificate
This certificate is needed for checking the use of all national and international safety standards during the construction and installation of the giant wheel.
- GOST Certificate
This certificate is required for fulfilling all the import formalities during the import of the giant wheel.
- TUV or SUD Certificate
This certificate checks availability of all safety factors in the ride.
It also ensures the use of rescue services and documentation.
Safety for Giant Wheel
What Are The Safety Instructions For Riding Giant Wheel Ride?
The safety instructions for riding the giant wheel are as follows:
- Pregnant women should not ride the giant wheel
- All riders must follow the line while getting tickets for the ride
- Riders should evacuate the giant wheel once it is stopped completely
- Children below the age of seven should not ride the giant wheel
- People suffering from chronic diseases like neck or heart distress should not sit in the giant wheel
What Are The Other Names Of Giant Wheel Ride?
The other names for the giant wheel are:
- Merry Go Round
- Observation Wheel
- Big Wheel
- Round the World
- Wheel of Fortune
How Much Area Does A Giant Wheel Ride Require For Working?
The installation area for a giant wheel varies according to the diameter of the wheel.
However, the installation area for different giant wheels is given as under:
- 8m by 9.5m for 25m giant wheel
- 18m by 16m for 30m giant wheel
- 4m by 20m for 42m giant wheel
- 35m by 32m for 49m giant wheel
- 38m by 32m for 65m giant wheel
- 48m by 44m for 72m giant wheel
- 42m by 36m for 88m giant wheel
- 52m by 58m for 120m giant wheel
What Is The Difference Between China Giant Wheel Ride And European Giant Wheel Ride?
The primary difference between China’s giant wheel and the European giant wheel ride lies in the quality of materials used in its construction.
Besides this, Chinese and European giant wheel ride also varies concerning its size, model type, innovative designs, safety factors, and after-sale services.
What To Do When The Giant Wheel Ride Break Down During Working?
Follow the given steps whenever the giant wheel breaks down while working:
- Make sure to follow the emergency protocol provided by the manufacturer.
- Follow all the instructions mentioned on the protocol
- If you’re still unable to figure out the problem, call an in-house technician team
- If the technician team is unable to solve the distress, call the manufacturer for help
- The manufacturer will provide you a team of technicians to repair the ride
Do Giant Wheel Ride Manufacturers Charge For Training? How Much In Charge?
Many Chinese manufacturers, including Sinorides, charge for training the operating staff at the amusement parks.
However, the cost for training the staff differs from manufacturer to manufacturer.
But the overall cost depends on certain factors, including:
- Local commuting services of the trainers
- Daily wages
- Translator fees
- VISA charges
- Round tickets of the trainers
- Accommodation and food
What Are The Signs To Know My Giant Wheel Ride Needs Replacement?
Following are the signs when your giant wheel needs replacement:
- It will start causing weird sounds during its operation
- Upgrade in the mechanical technology of the ride
- Presence of the worn-out materials in the ride
- Availability of damaged parts in the giant wheel
- Increased friction between the moving parts of a giant wheel
- Damage caused to the ride by natural calamities
- Change in the building cost of the giant wheel by local or international authorities
Replacement of Giant Wheel
What Are The Best Ways To Reduce The Repair And Maintenance Cost For Giant Wheel Ride?
The best ways to reduce the repair and the maintenance cost for giant wheel ride include:
- Keep your ride clean by using the highest quality of cleansers
- Don’t allow the dust to accumulate in the inner parts of the giant wheel
- Conduct a routine inspection to check the efficiency of the ride’s parts
- Monitor the performance of the ride regularly
- Use all the safety instructions while operating the giant wheel
- Hire skilled operators to control the ride
- Follow the protocol guidelines while operating the ride
- Fix proper time duration for the ride’s function
What To Considered While Inspecting The Giant Wheel?
Consider the following factors while inspecting the giant wheel:
- Check the manufacturing process of the giant wheel
- Analyze the structural, mechanical, and electrical system of the giant wheel
- Monitor the working of ride
- Look for any damage or the presence of corrosion affected parts in the giant wheel
- Review the overall design of the ride
- Check the clearance tests for operating the giant wheel
- Ensure about all the welding and material approval