Recommend Kiddie Carousel for Sale
Sinorides is leading carousel rides manfuacturer with 100+ kiddie carousels for sale with different specifications. You can buy an 8-seater, 12-seater, 24-seater, or double decker kiddie carousel ride as per your requirement.
If you have a specific demand for the color scheme, lighting, and seating capacity, you can ask us to customize the carousel ride accordingly. Depending on your requirements, we can manufacture simple, mid-luxury, or luxurious kiddie carousels.
Your Premier Kiddie Carousel Ride Manufacturer in China
Sinorides is a trustworthy kiddie carousel manufacturer in China having 1000+ carousel customer cases worldwide. You can check our reviews over the internet or our own website for reference. We have 10+ patents for appearance uniqueness. However, if you want, we can tailor the appearance of our kiddie carousel ride to meet your park’s overall theme.
The majority of the amusement park owners out there in China are looking for kiddie carousel for sale in their parks. We make sure to offer the fun carousel kiddie ride with a wide range of versatility to let our customers enjoy the rides to the fullest extent. Besides the amusement ride, we also offer backyard carousel ride for sale.
In this way, you can integrate the highest quality of portable rides in your backyard. The kiddie ride carousel manufactured at our place is made with the highest quality of materials in manufacturing. Thus, don’t worry about the ride’s quality and lifespan.
We have both a lower transmission carousel and upper transmission carousel for you. You can install our kids carousels both indoor and outdoor.
Kiddie Carousel Project
Sinorides’ kiddie carousel rides pass quality inspection from China Special Equipment Safety Inspection & Research Institute. You will get high-grade steel and environmentally-friendly fiberglass seats in our kiddie carousel ride for sale.
You will also get our help with shipping and installation. We also have an after-sale team to resolve your queries related to kiddie carousel maintenance.
Sinorides Kiddie Carousel Manufacturing Capacity to Boom Your Park Business
|TECHNICAL DATA||36 Seats Kiddie Carousel||24 Seats Kiddie Carousel||21 Seats Kiddie Carousel||16 Seats Kiddie Carousel||14 Seats Kiddie Carousel||12 Seats Kiddie Carousel||8 Seats Kiddie Carousel||6 Seats Kiddie Carousel|
|Number of Seats||36P||24P||21P||16P||14P||12P||8P||6P|
|Version||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model|
Sinorides is a Reliable Kiddie Carousel Manufacturer
Sinorides is a popular kiddie carousel manufacturer in China, supplying you with IAAPA-rated carousel rides. We have been manufacturing quality yet affordable kiddie carousels for the last 28 years.
At Sinorides, you can expect to receive highly safe, stable, and corrosion-resistance kiddie carousel rides.
The kiddie carousel cost at our place is pretty reasonable that almost all amusement park owners can get their rides without using their savings. Furthermore, the kiddie carousel for sale is made while considering the park demands of the customers.
All our manufactured rides completely comply with the quality and safety standards. The commonest standards that we make sure to fulfill include GOST, BV, CE, and other certificates issued by institutions such as ISO.
Thus, there is no need for you to bother about the safety of the customers riding your ride. Being the best kiddie carnival manufacturer in China, we also offer customization services to our customers. You can get your ride customized according to the theme of your park.
We also offer a one-stop solution for all problems regarding the issues related to the amusement park rides. Thus, you can opt us for the tailored design of the amusement park rides. We make sure to fulfill all demands of the customers regarding the designs and themes of the kiddie carousel rides for sale.
We ship the kiddie ride carousel to almost all countries of the world. You order the ride regardless of where you are located.
Before you receive our kids carousel rides, they undergo full load testing for several hours. Moreover, you will find branded accessories in our kiddie carousel rides for sale.
Kiddie Carousel Ride – The Ultimate FAQs Guide
Are you planning to start a new amusement park?
Looking for new rides to add to your existing collection?
Either way! Kiddie Carousel would be the best choice!
This will answer all your queries related to Kiddie Carousel. From choosing the right manufacturer to importing it from china to installation and maintenance. This guide has it all!
So, Let’s dig in!
- What Is A Kiddie Carousel Ride?
- How Kiddie Carousel Ride Works?
- What Is The Top Of A Kiddie Carousel Called?
- What Are Different Types Of Kiddie Carousels?
- What Are The Main Components Of The Kiddie Carousel?
- What Is The Working Principal For A Kiddie Carousel?
- How Much Does A Kiddie Carousel Ride Cost?
- Does The Voltage And Hertz Of Kiddie Carousel Rides Can Be Customized?
- What Is A Life-Span Of A Kiddie Carousel Ride?
- What Is The Suitable Age For Kiddie Carousel Ride?
- How To Maintain Kiddie Carousel Ride?
- What Safety Measures Should Operator Take For Kiddie Carousel Ride?
- What Are The Basic Operating Requirements For Kiddie Carousel?
- What Can Do We If The Kiddie Carousel Rides Break Down?
- Which After-Sale Services Can A Manufacturer Provide For The Kiddie Carousel Rides For Sale?
- How To Install The Kiddie Carousel Rides?
- How To Choose A Kiddie Carousel Ride For My Park?
- How To Check The Quality Of Kiddie Carousel Ride?
- How To Find A Reliable Kiddie Carousel Ride Manufacturer In China?
- What Is The Difference Between European Kiddie Carousel And China Kiddie Carousel?
What Is A Kiddie Carousel Ride?
Kiddie Carousel Ride
It is one of the popular types of amusement rides comprises a rotating circular platform with seats for passengers.
This ride comes with numerous features, including LED lights, a Sound system, Horse shape seats, up and down moving seats, etc.
How Kiddie Carousel Ride Works?
The carousel comprises a turntable (a rotating platform) on a stationary center pole and is powered by a driving mechanism consists of an electric motor and a reducer.
The ride also contains a Transmission Mechanism having gears, crankshafts, shafts, and bearings. The transmission is connected with a driving mechanism that converts the electric motor’s power into a rotating motion. While the crankshafts are attached to seat hangers and move seats up and down as the carousel’s turntable rotates.
What Is The Top Of A Kiddie Carousel Called?
The top of Kiddie Carousel is usually referred to as “Umbrella” or “Ceiling.”
What Are Different Types Of Kiddie Carousels?
There are two main types of Kiddie Carousel available according to their transmission structure.
- Upper Transmission: This type of kiddie carousel ride has its transmission mechanism placed under the roof and motor located at the top of the carousel platform.
The carousels with the upper transmission have a uniform and narrow chassis, which can’t easily be damaged, so it’s long-lasting, comfortable, and stable. However, this structure is complex and hard to assemble and disassemble and requires high-quality steel and a high budget.
- Lower Transmission: This type has its transmission system, involving a motor with belt mode, placed under the platform. This raises the platform about 20cm above the ground.
The kiddie carousels with lower transmission structures are cheaper than the upper transmission and are easy to assemble and disassemble.
However, they are less durable and stable than upper transmission and have a noisy platform and jerky movement.
The Kiddie Carousel can also be classified according to its design, theme, seating capacity, and size, varying from manufacturer to manufacturer. Moreover, they can further be customized according to the client’s requirements and budget.
What Are The Main Components Of The Kiddie Carousel?
Main Components of Kiddie Carousel Ride
Although Carousels involves thousands of small component, the following are essential ones:
- Center Pole: It is a central pole on which the carousel rotates. It is made out of high-quality steel.
- Driving System: this system powers the carousel by converting electrical energy into mechanical energy. It comprises of electric/hydraulic motor and a reducer. The electric motor provides mechanical energy to the transmission system, while the reducer regulates the ride speed and helps it slow down smoothly.
- Platform: It is a round structure slightly above the ground on which riders stand before and after riding. It is made out of section steel and wood or steel and tread plate.
- Ceiling: It is an essential component, which holds most of the structure of the carousel. It may also contain the transmission system of the carousel. The ceiling of the carousel is made generally made of truss and shed cloth or fiberglass.
- Transmission System: This system comprises gears, bearings, crankshafts, horse hangers, and platform suspension rods. It takes the mechanical energy from the driving system and makes the carousel rotate. Furthermore, it is also responsible for the up and down movement of seats.
- Seats: This is where the passengers sit to ride. It usually moves up and down while the carousel rotates. The seats are shaped into horses, usually made out of wood or FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic).
- Operation Control: it comprises several buttons, indicators, and safety features. The operators use it to start and stop the ride and control other features.
What Is The Working Principle For A Kiddie Carousel?
Kiddie Carousel Ride’s Working Principal
When the operator starts the ride through Operation control, the electric motor begins to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy, which is then reduced to optimal speed and torque by the reducer and transferred to the transmission system.
The mechanical energy turns the small pulley in the transmission system, which then turns the drive belt and larger pulley. The large pulley turns the horizontal shaft having a pinion gear at its end. The pinion gear turns the platform gear, which turns a vertical shaft that turns another pinion gear and final drive gear.
The final drive gear is attached to the sweeps of the carousel. The sweeps hold cranking rods that are turned by small gears (at the inner ends). A stationary gear drives the small gears on the center pole. This makes the carousel revolve around the stationary center pole.
The seat hangers (also called horse hangers) are suspended from the cranking rode, which, when turns, moves the seats (horses) up and down.
How Much Does A Kiddie Carousel Ride Cost?
A kiddie carousel’s cost depends on various factors, including manufacturer, material, size, features, transmission system, type, seating capacity, design, etc.
A standard kiddie carousel with six seats, regular size, and standard features can cost you around $3500 from a Chinese manufacturer. However, the cost would be much higher if bought from European or other markets.
Does The Voltage And Hertz Of Kiddie Carousel Rides Can Be Customized?
Yes, reliable manufacturers like Sinorides offer complete customization of Voltage and Hertz according to the client’s requirement and location.
What Is A Life-Span Of A Kiddie Carousel Ride?
Kiddie Carousel Ride
The life-span of the kiddie roller coaster primarily depends on the quality and maintenance of the ride.
A high-quality ride bought from a reliable manufacturer and maintained regularly can last more than 20 years.
What Is The Suitable Age For Kiddie Carousel Ride?
Carousel Ride for Kids
Kids who can sit on their own are allowed to ride the carousel. Adults are not allowed but can stand beside their kids to hold them.
How To Maintain Kiddie Carousel Ride?
Kiddie Carousel Ride Cleaning
You can consider the following tips to maintain a kiddie carousel ride:
- Regular Cleaning: Kiddie Carousels should be washed regularly to remove dirt, oily substances, grease, and smudges. You can use pressurized luke-warm water to clean dirt, mold, and other contamination, while tough stains can be removed by rubbing them with a soft cloth. You can also use chemicals to clean unless they don’t react with the surface.
- Inspection: All parts of the Carousel should be inspected regularly by trained and experienced technicians. Loosed parts should be repaired or tightened. Mechanical parts like bearing should be inspected and lubricated. Electrical parts, such as connecting wires, carbon brushes, control cabinets, conductive hoops, lighting control boxes, and transformers, should also be checked and repaired before the problem worsens.
- Control the Use: Carousels should only be operated, repaired, washed, and maintained by authorized persons. Moreover, staff should ensure that the riders comply with guidelines.
Fences and gates should be placed around the ride, and unauthorized access shouldn’t be allowed.
- Ride operators should follow the guidelines and operational manual provided by the manufacturer.
- The functionality and performance of every part should be assessed regularly. Any irregularly or problem should be addressed before major component failure or malfunction.
What Safety Measures Should Operator Take For Kiddie Carousel Ride?
Following are the safety measures a kiddie carousel ride’s operator must take:
- The operator must ensure every passenger is seated and there is no obstacle in the ride’s platform. After these precautions, the operator can start the ride.
- The operator should guard their post and should leave it without authorization. Furthermore, they shouldn’t allow any unauthorized person to operate the ride.
- After starting, monitor the ride’s movement, function and performance closely. You must stop the ride immediately if anything unusual is detected and call the technicians for inspection and repair.
- If any passenger stands during the ride, or if you notice any unusual activity, you must stop the ride.
- Operators shouldn’t do anything with the ride like repair or maintenance without authorization.
- Cut off the power supply and lock the operating room before leaving.
What Are The Basic Operating Requirements For Kiddie Carousel?
Kiddie Carousel Ride
Following are the basic requirements for the kiddie carousel ride:
- Don’t touch the internal components of the inverter, motor, and electric cabinet. They have high-voltage wiring terminals with a high risk of electric shock.
- Don’t touch the switches or other electric components with wet hands to prevent electric shock.
- Ensure passengers are in safe range before turning in the kiddie carousel.
- Visitors or spectators surrounding the ride must be kept outside the safety guardrail.
- The operator must follow the operating guidelines provided by the manufacturer and make no mistake.
- If the carousel ride malfunctions, breaks down while working, or in any other emergency situation, the operator is required to press the emergency stop button to kill the power to the ride, then turn off the power switches. Next, the operator must ensure that the passengers are evacuated safely. Finally, they must call the technician team for troubleshooting.
- Hang a warning sign and under-maintenance sign on the ride and power switches until the ride is fully repaired.
- The ride should not be operated under extreme weather like a storm, thunder and lightning, snowfall, and heavy rain. You must wait for the weather to clear for resuming the business.
What Can Do We If The Kiddie Carousel Rides Break Down?
If the kiddie carousel ride breaks down while working, the staff must follow the instructions below:
- The operator should immediately press the emergency stop switch and turn off the power supply to the ride.
- The staff must evacuate the passengers to safety.
- No unauthorized person should be allowed to access the ride or perform inspection or repair procedures.
- The operator should call the in-house technicians for inspection and repair.
- Suppose the in-house technicians are unable to solve the problem. The management team should contact the ride’s manufacturer for their assistance.
- If the manufacturer isn’t responding, you can also buy repair and maintenance services from Sinorides. The company will send you a team of professional engineers to solve the problem.
Which After-Sale Services Can A Manufacturer Provide For The Kiddie Carousel Rides For Sale?
Reliable manufacturers like Sinorides provide the following after-sales services for the Kiddie Roller Carousel Ride:
- Offer all the required certifications and documentation to the client.
- Provide translated user manual and operating instructions and general drawing, foundation drawing, and circuit diagram to the ride owner.
- Provide reliable and well-experienced engineers for installation of the ride.
- Provide trained and experienced professionals to train the park’s staff for operating, repairing, and maintaining the kiddie carousel ride.
- Offer one year of product warranty after the delivery to the client.
- Offer regular visits and inspections by well-experienced engineers to the client’s park.
How To Install The Kiddie Carousel Rides?
Kiddie Carousel is a complicated ride that should only be installed by well-trained and experienced engineers.
Reliable manufacturers like Sinorides provide complete video tutorials, drawings, and instructions to install the Kiddie Carousel. Besides, they also provide installation services from reliable engineers.
However, you, as a park owner, are required to provide these installation engineers with:
- Round Trip tickets
- Local Transportation
- Daily Wage
- Chinese to Local Translator
How To Choose A Kiddie Carousel Ride For My Park?
Kiddie Carousel Ride
There are numerous factors you can consider while choosing a kiddie carousel for your park. Some of which are as follow:
- Manufacturer: Only buy kiddie carousel from reliable manufacturer, having at least ten years of experience in amusement ride manufacturing industry. Moreover, they should also have proper research and development department and all the necessary local and international certifications and licenses. Besides, you can also visit their factory and existing projects for further satisfaction.
Ensure that the ride is manufactured by well-experienced engineers and thoroughly tested before delivering.
- Material: Prefer the Kiddie Carousel ride made of high-quality and strong materials like stainless steel, FRP, and Wood.
- Design: only buy rides designed by qualified designers and in compliance with local and international safety standards. Moreover, the design should be kid-friendly, appealing, and attractive enough to attract many riders.
- Features: Every manufacturer offers different features for the kiddie carousel. Some of them are standard, and others are optional, like LEDs and sound systems, etc. So you must choose the features wisely according to your park’s requirements and budget.
- Warranty: Prefer a ride that comes with at least one year of warranty. It would save your repair and maintenance costs.
- After-Sales Services: Ensure the kiddie carousel ride’s manufacturer provides excellent after-sales services, including logistics and shipment, installation, staff training, repair, and maintenance.
How To Check The Quality Of Kiddie Carousel Ride?
Both manufacturer and owner are responsible for checking the quality of the kiddie carousel ride by taking the following measures:
The manufacturer is required to:
- Ensure that the kiddie carousel is manufactured with high-quality material and by qualified designers and engineers. Moreover, ensure that the ride complies with all the local and international quality and safety standards.
- All the manufactured components should go through series of quality and safety tests like paint test, size test, etc., to ensure every component is made accurately.
- The assembled ride must undergo numerous quality and safety tests, including durability test, load test, stress test, without load test, and material test.
The owner is required to:
- Request all the necessary certifications and license acquired by the kiddie carousel ride’s manufacturer.
- Request for test reports for the material, durability, load, and stress test.
- Ensure that all the safety features of the ride are working properly.
- Perform a thorough inspection of every component of the carousel ride by professional third-party technicians.
- A good quality kiddie carousel has proper transmission links, certified electrical components, a smooth ride, and seamless turn speed configuration.
How To Find A Reliable Kiddie Carousel Ride Manufacturer In China?
Kiddie Carousel Ride Manufacturing
You can follow the steps below to find a reliable kiddie carousel ride manufacturer in China:
- Almost all of the Kiddie Carousel Manufacturers in China have made their presence on the internet. All you need is to find them through search engines like Google or Bing. Type in the keywords like “Kiddie Carousel ride manufacturer in China,” “Kiddie Carousel Ride for Sale in China,” and “Buy Kiddie Carousel Ride from China” and to get a list of result.
- Narrow down the list of results by only choosing the manufacturers instead of resellers.
- Next, go through every manufacturer’s website, and look for their product catalog, certifications, and existing projects. You can also contact them via the contact details provided on their “contact us” page and ask for the quotation.
- Once you have gathered the information, it’s to choose the best one based on the following criteria:
- A reliable manufacturer offers cost-effective solutions to their clients.
- They have at least 10+ years of experience in the amusement ride manufacturing industry.
- They acquire all the required licenses and local and international safety and quality certifications.
- They only use reliable and strong materials to manufacture the ride like Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Wood, and Fiber Reinforced Plastic.
- All the ready-made components are acquired from reliable and certified vendors.
- They have an in-house production facility with state-of-the-art machinery to produce most of the ride’s components.
- They have a competent research and development department to improve the ride’s quality.
- They offer only trusted payment methods like PayPal, Escrow, T/T, L/C, Western union, Bank Transfer, and Cash.
- They offer at least one year of product warranty and excellent after-sales services.
- The product is thoroughly tested under defined conditions for several hours before delivering it to the client.
- They have clear terms and conditions and a transparent contract with their clients.
What Is The Difference Between European Kiddie Carousel And China Kiddie Carousel?
Chinese Kiddie Carousel Ride
Previously, European kiddie Carousel rides were known for their safety and latest designs. However, now Chinese manufacturers have improved themselves enough to dominate the Amusement Ride industry. They offer better quality, safety, and the latest designs with excellent after-sales services to their clients at a much lower price.
Now, the only considerable difference between European and China Kiddie Carousel is the Price.