Kiddie Roller Coaster Expert Manufacturer
European Brands Spare Parts for Reliable Performance
Steel Quality Detection Ensure No Defects
Customized Appearance Available for Your Need
Specialized Wheels Ensures No Noise
Recommend Kiddie Roller Coaster for Sale
Sinorides sells EN13814 European standard kiddie roller coasters at factory price. You will find professional design, eye-pleasing color scheme, quality lighting, and high-tech accessories in all our kiddie roller coaster rides for sale. Sinorides can help you on park design with qualified amusement rides.
You will find the Polyurethane wheels on our roller coasters that are tough, durable, and noise-free. Sinorides design kiddie roller coaster with precise tracks and derable seats to ensure great performance. You will get your kiddie roller coaster installation from Sinorides team and help you solve any technical problems.
Your Premier Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturer in China
Sinorides is a premier kiddie roller coaster manufacturer in China. You will get superior quality kids roller coaster rides as we have high-tech laser cutters and CNC machines to ensure 100% accuracy.
Our kiddie roller coasters for sale are corrosion-free and run smoothly with negligible noise. Sinorides has an advanced workshop and cutting-edge machines to process even complicated mechanical parts with great accuracy.
Sinorides has 100+ skillful and certified workers to produce your kiddie roller coaster, you can have a high quality coaster. Contact us now to know our kiddie roller coaster price.
Kiddie Roller Coaster Project
You can rest assured about the quality of Sinorides Kiddie Roller Coaster as we are a prime member of IAAPA. You will receive a premium-quality kids roller coaster from Sinoridies. All our kiddie roller coaster for sale have certification from CE, BV, Gost, and ISO.
Sinorides has 2000+ park cases worldwide and you can check our projects to see our products. We give you the full techncial support. Moreover, you can customize the appearance, seats, height, and length of our kiddie roller coaster.
Your park business will grow quickly with Sinorides Kiddie Roller Coaster. We not only offer the equipment but providing the technical service to help you increase your park revenues.
Sinorides Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturing Capacity to Boom Your Park Business
|TECHNICAL DATA||Snail Roller Coaster||Wack Worm Roller Coaster||Spinning Roller Coaster||Dragon Roller Coaster||Wild Mouse Roller Coaster||Zipline Mouse Roller Coaster|
|Number of Seats||20P||20P||12P||16P||8P||4P/Vehicle*2|
|Version||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model||Park Model|
Sinorides is a Reliable Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturer
Sinorides has been manufacturing kiddie roller coasters for the last 28 years.
We have a great concern for your riders’ safety. Therefore, we manufacture roller coasters that have upgraded mechanical shoulder press and interlock systems to achieve utmost safety.
We also give you assistance for shipping, installation, and after-sale service. If you would ever need kiddie roller coaster spare parts, we will provide you with genuine ones.
You can also contact us for kids roller coaster ride repair and maintenance. Sinorides has a shot blasting room and equipment to remove rust from the 360° angle of your roller coaster steel structure.
Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride: Ultimate FAQ Guide
Are you planning to start an amusement park?
Mulling over to add new rides to your park?
Kiddie Roller Coaster can be your perfect choice, as they are the most anticipated ones by the kids at the amusement park.
This ultimate guide will help you answer all the questions related to the types, specifications, and features of the Kiddie Roller Coaster ride.
- What is a Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- How Kiddie Roller Coaster Works?
- How Much Is A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- How Much Electricity Does A Kiddie Roller Coaster Use?
- How Long Does It Take To Build A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- Why Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Always Start By Going Uphill?
- What Materials Can You Use To Make A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Are The Seats On A Kiddie Roller Coaster Called?
- What Is One Disadvantage Of Using Steel To Build A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Are The Cheapest Kiddie Roller Coasters?
- How To Choose Kiddie Roller Coaster Rides For Park?
- What Are The Safety Requirements For The Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Type Of Track Is Required For The Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- How Much Does A Kiddie Roller Coaster Train Weight?
- How Much Weight Can A Kiddie Roller Coaster Hold?
- Where Can I Buy Kiddie Roller Coaster Parts?
- What Are The Best Kiddie Roller Coaster Layouts?
- What Are The Main Parts Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Are The Most Common Types Of Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Are The Different Types Of Lifts A Kiddie Roller Coaster Can Have?
- What Makes A Successful Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- How Do You Increase The Speed Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- How Much Horsepower Does A Kiddie Roller Coaster Have?
- How Fast Is A Normal Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- Which Type Of Magnet Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Use For Braking?
- Does Weight Affect Kiddie Roller Coaster Speed?
- What Are The Benefits Of Kiddie Roller Coaster For Park Owners?
- What Is The Specification For Motor For Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Type Of Paint Do You Use For Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- How To Install Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- How To Choose The Best Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturer In China?
- How To Control And Cut Your Kiddie Roller Coaster Rides Purchasing Costs?
- How To Avoid Damaged Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride Equipment During Shipping?
- Can The Kiddie Roller Coaster Be Customized?
- What Is The Warranty Time Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Is The Delivery Time Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster From China?
- Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Help In Designing The Park?
- Can I Order One Set Of Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Is The Shipping Way Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster From China?
- Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Accept OEM?
- What Is The Packing Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
- What Kind Of Payment Does Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufactures Accept In China?
- Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide Installation Services?
- Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide After Sales Services?
- What Is The Best Certified Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturer?
- How Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Seats Lock?
- How Safe Are Kiddie Roller Coasters?
- How To Repair Kiddie Roller Coasters?
- How To Maintain Kiddie Roller Coasters?
- How To Make Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Safe?
- How Are Kiddie Roller Coasters Rides Made?
- What Are The Different Factors Considered While Buying The Kiddie Roller Coasters?
- How To Check The Quality Of Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Is The Quality Certifications For Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Are The Safety Instruction For Riding Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Are The Other Names Of Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- Who Can Ride The Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- How Much Space Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Need For Working?
- What Is The Difference Between China Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride And European Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- What To Do When The Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Is Break Down During Working?
- Who Does The Inspection Of The Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Manufacturer Charge For Training? How Much In Charge?
- How To Know My Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Needs Replacement?
- How To Reduce The Repair And Maintenance Cost For Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
- What Factors Are Considered While Inspecting The Kiddie Roller Coasters?
What is a Kiddie Roller Coaster?
What Is Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride
Kiddie roller coaster is a roller coaster ride for kids who cannot ride the larger roller coaster.
This ride is usually composed of a miniature train, track, and pillars, and braking system. It has a comparatively low speed, with a flat oval or circle track with small bunny hills.
The Kiddie Roller coaster is available in different trains, tracks, and overall designs, as it can be customized according to the park’s theme and client’s demand.
How Kiddie Roller Coaster Works?
The Kiddie Roller Coaster’s train is lifted to the highest point by the motorized chains.
Then the train is released, which then starts to fall along the track by its weight.
The powerful braking system is used to stop the Kiddie Roller Coaster at the end of the track.
Here is the video of how kiddie roller coaster work.
How Much Is A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
The Kiddie roller coaster price depends on numerous factors, including manufacturer, size, design, quality, transportation, and installation cost.
A new kiddie roller coaster from China can cost you between $10,000 and $30,000.
How Much Electricity Does A Kiddie Roller Coaster Use?
The electric consumption depends on many factors, including:
- Number of lifts used to lift the vehicle.
- Size and weight of the vehicle
- Speed of lifting the vehicle
- Number of motors used and their power
- Number of people who will need to ride per hour
- Electricity used by components including LED, sound system, control system, etc.
Let’s suppose a kiddie roller coaster has a 300 horsepower motor that lifts the roller coaster’s train.
The lift takes 2.5 minutes to lift the vehicle.
Assuming that all other factors remain constant, the amount of energy it would consume would be:
1 Horsepower = 746 Watts, So
300 x 746 = 223,800 Watts
223,800 x 2.5/60 = 9325 Watts-hour or 9.3 kilowatt-hours of energy
Answer: The kiddie roller coaster requires 9.3 kilowatt-hours of energy to lift a train to the top of the first hill.
How Long Does It Take To Build A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
A kiddie roller coaster can take 30 to 45 days to the manufacturer.
Additionally, it takes 2 to 6 months for shipment and installation, depending on the kiddie roller coaster ride’s design, size, and features.
Build A Kiddie Roller Coaster
Why Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Always Start By Going Uphill?
Kiddie Roller Coaster doesn’t have engines to move the train along the track. Therefore, the train is lifted by motorized chains, which causes the gain in potential energy until it reaches its maximum at the hill’s peak.
Then the train is released and starts to fall. The gravity takes over, which causes all the potential energy to convert into kinetic energy, enabling the train to move on the track.
What Materials Can You Use To Make A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Traditional Kiddie roller coasters were made out of wood. However, the new kiddie roller coaster used stainless steel and iron to make the track. While the train is manufactured using stainless steel and Fiber-Reinforced plastic.
There are numerous other materials use to make different components of the ride.
What Are The Seats On A Kiddie Roller Coaster Called?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride Seats
The seats of the Kiddie Rollercoaster are usually referred to as “Passenger Seats” or “Seats.” However, there is no such specific name.
What Is One Disadvantage Of Using Steel To Build A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Stainless Steel is used as one of the primary materials to build a kiddie rollercoaster.
However, it is much expensive to buy than wood and costs much higher to design and build the kiddie roller coaster out of it.
What Are The Cheapest Kiddie Roller Coasters?
Wacky Worm Roller Coaster Ride
A Wacky Worm Roller coaster is among the cheapest kiddie roller coaster, with stainless steel and FRP as a primary material, seating capacity of 16 kids, track length of 90 meters, and motion power of 5W.
The cost can further be reduced or increased by customization according to the client’s demand.
How To Choose Kiddie Roller Coaster Rides For Park?
There are numerous factors you need to consider while choosing a Kiddie roller coaster ride for your park.
Some of them are as follow:
- Price: The Kiddie Roller Coaster ride’s price varies depending on the ride’s manufacturer, features, and size. Therefore, it is recommended to compare quotations from multiple manufacturers.
- Material: Always prefer rides manufactured from quality material like stainless steel and Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) as they are high impact resistance, lightweight, and durable and reliable.
- Size: Choose the suitable ride’s size according to the park’s need and space. Don’t end up buying the ride too big or small.
- Design: You must choose the ride’s design wisely. It should be according to quality and safety standards. Moreover, the complex design will cost you higher the simple ones. Therefore, it is recommended to discuss the design with the competent engineers and designers of the manufacturers.
You should also consider the park’s theme and ride’s appeal while designing the roller coaster ride.
- Manufacturer: Prefer buying kiddie roller coasters from the most reliable manufacturer. Chinese manufacturers are among the most competent, reliable, and cost-effective. Moreover, it would be best if you preferred manufacturer according to their experience, skills, quality and safety standards, research and development, payment method, technical support, after-sales services, etc.
- Warranty: Always prefer the ride, which comes with at least one year of product warranty. It will save your repair and maintenance costs.
- Features: Kiddie Roller Coasters are available in various features, including LED, sound system, etc. You can opt according to their requirement and budget.
- Safety: One of the foremost concerns for the park’s visitors is the ride’s safety. You must ensure that the kiddie roller coaster ride is designed and manufactured according to local and international safety standards. Moreover, the ride should also be equipped with all the required safety equipment, including seat belts, shoulder harness, etc.
What Are The Safety Requirements For The Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Following are some of the basic safety features for the Kiddie Roller Coaster:
- Reliable Braking System: The Kiddie roller coaster should be equipped with a computer-operated or manually overridden or breaking system (usually compressed air braking System) to safely stop the ride.
- Locking Wheels: The Kiddie roller coaster trains have a set of wheels that run underneath the track (up-stop, underfriction, or under-locking wheels), on top of the track (road or running wheels), as well as on the sides of the track (side friction or guide wheels). However, the location of these wheels on a train can vary depending on the manufacturer.
These wheels lock the train to the tracks and prevent it from jumping.
- Restraints: For passenger’s safety, restraints like seat belts, over-the-shoulder restraint, and lap bar restraints should be introduced.
- Anti-Collision System: A safety system should be included that prevents two coaster cars from colliding.
- The Safety Chain Dog: Also known as “The Safety Ratchet,” is a system that prevents the coaster cars from falling backward down steep slopes.
- Computerized Operating System: A well-programmed and reliable computerized operating system should be included to operate the kiddie roller coaster instead of human operators to reduce the chances of errors, distraction, or intentional harm.
What Type Of Track Is Required For The Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Track
A specially designed track made out of stainless steel or wood is required for the kiddie roller coaster.
Its design may include an oval or circular shape track with bunny hills and safe turns, making it ridable for kids.
Moreover, the track’s materials and design must be efficient enough to enable the train, without an engine and only kinetic energy, to complete the entire course under various stressful weather conditions.
How Much Does A Kiddie Roller Coaster Train Weight?
The weight of a kiddie roller coaster’s train varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, depends on its size and material.
How Much Weight Can A Kiddie Roller Coaster Hold?
The weight capacity of a kiddie roller coaster varies according to its design and seating capacity. A kiddie roller coaster with 16 seats may hold up to 1400 lbs.
Where Can I Buy Kiddie Roller Coaster Parts?
There are numerous roller coaster spare part suppliers and manufacturers available on the internet.
However, it is highly recommended to buy spare parts from your manufacturer or reliable manufacturers like Sinorides.
What Are The Best Kiddie Roller Coaster Layouts?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Design Layout
What Are The Main Parts Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Following are some of the main components of a kiddie roller coaster:
- Track: It is a track made out of steel or wood, on which a roller coaster train moves.
- Train: It is a vehicle where passengers sit. It comprises of numerous cars, attached to each other to form a train.
- Braking System: It is one of the essential safety systems, ensuring that the ride stops safely at the end of the ride.
- Power System: Kiddie Roller coasters are usually powered by a motor to move along the track instead of a traditional hill lifting mechanism.
- Safety Features: The ride is equipped with numerous safety features, including emergency brakes, power breakers, harnesses, over-the-shoulder restraint, and seat belts.
What Are The Most Common Types Of Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Kiddie Roller Coasters are available in the following three main types:
- Mini Roller Coaster:
Mini Roller Coaster
This kiddie roller coaster has a seating capacity of 32 persons. It requires an area of 16mx10m and has a track length of 74 meters. This ride has a driving power of 9kW and requires a voltage of 380 V to work.
- Snail Spinning Roller Coaster:
Snail Spinning Roller Coaster
This kiddie roller coaster has a seating capacity of 20 persons. It requires has a height dimension of 4.3 m and has a track length of 97 meters. This ride has a driving power of 25kW and requires a voltage of 380V to work.
- Wacky Worm Roller Coaster:
Wacky Worm Roller Coaster
This kiddie roller coaster has a seating capacity of 16 persons. It requires has a height dimension of 2.5 m and has a track length of 90 meters. This ride has a driving power of 5kW and requires a voltage of 380V to work.
Sinorides also offer Kiddie Roller Coaster customization where the client can change its design, seating capacity, and track length.
What Are The Different Types Of Lifts A Kiddie Roller Coaster Can Have?
The latest Kiddie Roller coasters have motorized trains instead of lifts to move. However, some types of kiddie roller coasters also use chain lifts to work.
Kiddie Roller coasters can also be customized to be powered by lifts, including:
- Tire propelled lift
- Cable lift
- Catch car lift
- Spiral lift
- Electric spiral lift
- Elevator lift
- Ferris wheel lift
- Tilt lift/thrill lift
What Makes A Successful Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Kiddie Roller Coaster can be successful due to numerous factors, including:
- Design: A successful kiddie roller coaster should have an appealing and kid-friendly design to attract maximum kids.
- Safety: The roller coaster must be designed and equipped with maximum safety features for the safety of the ride and passengers.
- Smooth Ride: The ride must provide good momentum and a smooth track from start to finish to make the ride enjoyable and less scary for the kids.
- Speed: As kiddie roller coasters are for kids, they must have a safe speed for the kids.
Successful Kiddie Roller Coaster
How Do You Increase The Speed Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
There are several ways you can follow to increase the speed of the kiddie roller coaster, including:
- The manufacturer sets a speed limit on the motorized roller coaster. So you can request your manufacturer to increase the speed.
- The height of the hill can be increased for the Kiddie roller coaster, which uses a lift-hill to work. The more the height, the more the potential energy train would store, which would later be converted into kinetic energy.
Note: It is highly not recommended to alter the roller coaster’s speed without professional technical support, as it may be dangerous for both the ride and the riders.
How Much Horsepower Does A Kiddie Roller Coaster Have?
The horsepower of a kiddie roller coaster varies from 20 HP to 200 HP, depending on the motor it is equipped with.
How Fast Is A Normal Kiddie Roller Coaster?
A typical Kiddie Roller Coaster has a speed of 13 miles/hours.
Which Type Of Magnet Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Use For Braking?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Magnetic Brakes
Permanent magnets are commonly used as Kiddie Roller Coaster’s brakes, which don’t require electricity and uses magnetism in nature. However, they may be coupled with the electric-powered braking system.
Does Weight Affect Kiddie Roller Coaster Speed?
The speed of the Kiddie Roller Coaster, which uses a lift-hill system to move by converting the potential energy into kinetic energy, can be affected by the weight. It is due to inertia, which acts as a resisting force to slow down the roller coaster. So, the more the weight, the more inertia.
However, the effect of weight and inertia on speed is quite negligible on motorized kiddie roller coasters.
What Are The Benefits Of Kiddie Roller Coaster For Park Owners?
There are numerous benefits of a kiddie roller coaster for park owner, including:
- Popularity: Every amusement park has kid visitors in the majority, who love to ride a roller coaster but are unable to do it due to age restrictions. Therefore, having a kiddie roller coaster solely for kids will attract more visitors to your park.
- High ROI: Due to high demand, your heavy initial investment on the kiddie roller coaster will return with good profit.
- Easy Access to Manufacturer: Almost every amusement ride manufacturer has a variety of roller coasters to offer. Therefore, you won’t have a hard time finding one for your park.
Benefits Of Kiddie Roller Coaster For Park Owners
What Is The Specification For Motor For Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Motor Specification varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, as well as rollercoaster’s requirement according to its speed, weight, and seating capacity.
Therefore, you must contact your rollercoaster manufacturer for accurate details.
What Type Of Paint Do You Use For Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Colorful Kiddie Roller Coaster
Reliable kiddie rollercoaster manufacturers use heavy-duty epoxy primers and ultra-durable urethanes as a painting material for steel rollercoasters.
However, for wooden rollercoasters, High-quality acrylic paints can be used.
You can also request paint according to your requirement to your manufacturer while placing an order.
How To Install Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Kiddie Roller Coaster is a complex structure and can be dangerous for both the ride and the riders if not installed correctly.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to opt. for installation services provided by your ride’s manufacturer. You can also buy installation services from a well-trained and experienced manufacturer like Sinorides.
The process of installing followed by experts involves the following steps:
- Preparation of the construction site, technical operation, and construction materials
- Construction of major engineering components, including measurement positioning control, earthworks, foundation pit support, processing and lashing of steel bars, and concrete construction.
- Prior measures for rainy and night constructions are taken.
- Installation of trains, lifts, track, control room, and other components, according to the technical drawing, videos, and installation guide provided by the manufacturer.
- Rollercoaster train, track, and other related structures go through Paint Job.
- All safety devices are installed, and measures are taken.
- The rollercoaster ride is tested for several hours under different conditions before opening it for the visitors.
Install Kiddie Roller Coaster by Sinorides
How To Choose The Best Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturer In China?
Indeed, China is leading the amusement ride industry in the world, but not all manufacturers in China are trustworthy and competent.
Therefore, you must follow the steps below to find a reliable kiddie roller coaster manufacturer in China:
- Make A List: start the process by making the list of kiddie roller coaster manufacturers in China. You can find them easily via internet, as almost all of them have made their presence through websites.
- Contact: Next, you need to contact every manufacturer in your list for their product catalog and price quotations. You can even call their representative and discuss your requirements in detail.
- Compare and Choose: Once you have their details, you need to compare them on numerous factors, including:
- A reliable manufacturer will choose a high-quality primary material like stainless steel and Fiber-Reinforced Plastic (FRP), as they are high impact resistance, lightweight, durable and reliable.
- For a high-quality, safe, and reliable kiddie amusement ride, always choose a manufacturer who invests an adequate amount in research and development.
- Best manufacturers have well-trained and experience Quality Control (QC) teams that monitor all the aspects of designing, manufacturing, testing, and installation.
They are also responsible for ensuring that the ride is manufactured according to the local and international safety and quality standards.
Moreover, they are also updated with knowledge of amusement rides, industry, and consumer expectations.
- The rollercoaster manufacturers must comply with local and international standards and have all the necessary certifications, including SGS and ISO.
- Only prefer manufacturer with at least ten years of experience in amusement ride manufacturing industry.
- Prefer manufacturing companies that provide one-stop solutions to their clients, including competitive pricing, centralized technical support, possibility of discounts for bulk purchases, consistency in quality, and Reducing incompatibility issues.
Moreover, a reliable company provides product customization, warranty, and excellent after-sales services, including theme park and ride designing assistance, as well as shipping, installation, training, technical support, repair, and maintenance.
- A reliable manufacturer offers a highly economical and optimized ride, consequently reducing the operation, repair, and maintenance cost for the owner.
- Only choose the manufacturer that provides clear and legal terms and conditions for the contract.
- Discuss logistics, shipment, and payment terms with the manufacturer.
- You can also consider other factors like the manufacturer’s existing projects, patents, labor, and manufacturing premises.
The factors mentioned earlier will help you choose the right kiddie roller manufacturer in China. If you are unable to find one, you can also try Sinorides.
How To Choose The Best Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturer
How To Control And Cut Your Kiddie Roller Coaster Rides Purchasing Costs?
There are several effective ways to control and cut your kiddie roller coaster ride’s purchasing cost, including:
- Compare Multiple Manufacturers: All roller coaster manufacturers have different prices depending on their location, skills, product specification, and many other factors. Like European manufacturers are much more expensive than the Chinese ones. Therefore, you must request and compare quotations from multiple manufacturers without compromising the quality and features.
- Hire Professional Installation Team: You must ensure that a well-trained and experienced team installs the ride. It will save you installation costs and prevent any damage or loss to the ride.
- Only buy from a reliable Manufacturer: You should only purchase a kiddie roller coaster from a reliable amusement ride manufacturer. Ensure that the ride is manufactured from high-quality material, by highly skilled labor, and in compliance with quality and safety standards. The high-quality roller coaster will last longer and incur less maintenance cost, and you don’t need to buy a new one anytime soon.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain your roller coaster ride. This should be done by well-trained and experienced technicians. Furthermore, if any problem is found, it should be repaired immediately. This will increase the life of your ride and save the cost of purchasing the new one.
How To Avoid Damaged Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride’s Equipment During Shipping?
To prevent damage during shipping, the ride’s equipment should be packed with lab-tested high-quality packing material like plastic and wooden boxes. The boxes should also be appropriately labeled to instruct the logistics team.
Most manufacturers don’t provide logistic and shipping services to their clients, due to which clients end up hiring untrained staff for the job, which causes damage to the equipment.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to prefer manufacturers like Sinorides, who have a complete team of experts for shipping.
The team will ensure that the equipment is loaded correctly on the container and shipped safely to the client without any damage.
Why Is SINORIDES Amusement Park Rides Price Higher Than Others?
Sinorides amusement park rides are higher than others due to their high-quality approach.
The company has invested adequate time and money in research and development and improvement of the rides. They have made their presence as a leading amusement ride manufacturer in the world.
Moreover, Sinorides uses only high-quality material to manufacturer the ride. Besides, they also have state-of-the-art machinery, highly skilled designers and engineers, and excellent after-sales services to deliver the best to their clients.
All of these afore-mentioned perks add extra cost to the product. Consequently, raising the selling price.
Can The Kiddie Roller Coaster Be Customized?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride Customization
Yes, reliable manufacturers like Sinorides have a highly trained and skilled team of designers and engineers who can help you customize and design your Kiddie roller coaster and a theme park according to your requirement and space.
What Is The Warranty Time Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Sinorides provides one year of warranty for Kiddie Roller Coaster.
What Is The Delivery Time Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster From China?
Rides that are in stock are delivered within one week after an order is placed and takes 25 to 40 days of shipping time, depending on the client’s location.
Customized orders may take 30 to 45 days for production and an additional 25 to 40 days of shipping time by the sea.
Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Help In Designing The Park?
Kiddie Roller Coaster at Theme Park
Not all but reliable manufacturers like Sinorides have a well-trained, qualified team of designers and engineers who will help you design your theme park according to your requirements.
Can I Order One Set Of Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Yes, you can order one set of Kiddie Roller Coaster rides.
What Is The Shipping Way Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster From China?
Kiddie Roller Coaster from China is usually shipped by sea. However, other shipping methods can also be adapted according to the client’s demand, and they are willing to pay extra costs.
Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Accept OEM?
Yes, Kiddie Roller Coaster manufacturers like Sinordies accept OEM.
What Is The Packing Of A Kiddie Roller Coaster?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Packing
Most Kiddie Roller Coaster components are wrapped with high-quality plastic (bubble plastic), while sensitive among them are then kept in wooden boxes for extra protection.
What Kind Of Payment Does Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufactures Accept In China?
Kiddie Roller Coaster manufacturers in China like Sinorides offer the most reliable and safe payment methods, including:
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Western Union
- Money Gram
Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide Installation Services?
Yes, Sinorides is one of the leading roller coaster manufacturers in China, which also provides installation services.
The company will provide a well-trained and highly skilled team of engineers for the work.
They will ensure that the installation is done properly and safely by following the manufacturer’s technical drawing and manual. Moreover, all the safety and quality standards are also observed.
However, you as a ride’s owner are required to provide the team with:
- Two-way trip tickets
- Accommodation and Food
- Local Transportation
- Daily Wage
- Chinese to Local Translator
Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers Provide After Sales Services?
Yes, professional kiddie roller coaster manufacturers like Sinorides provide excellent after-sales services, including product installation, staff training, on-call technical assistance, regular inspection, repair and maintenance, product warranty, and theme park designing.
However, the duration and number of after-sales services may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
kiddie roller coaster maintenance by Sinorides
What Is The Best Certified Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturer?
Sinorides is the reliable certified kiddie roller coaster manufacturer based in China. They have over 28 years of experience in the amusement ride manufacturing industry.
The company is a Joyland assigned amusement ride manufacturer with 30+ amusement ride patents and over 2300 happy theme park clients.
Sinorides have a highly-skilled and well-trained team of designers and engineers for designing, manufacturing, and installing the ride. Moreover, they are also a member of IAAPA and have all the required local and international safety and quality certifications.
How Do Kiddie Roller Coaster Seats Lock?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Seats
Most modern roller coasters use the following restraints to lock the seats or keep the passengers on their seats:
- Seat Belts: It is one of the standard safety features for a kiddie roller coaster.
It is a belt attached to the passenger seat. This seat belt wraps around the passenger from one side and locks on the other just like an airplane or car’s seat belt.
- Lap Bar Restraints: It is a padded bar mounted to the train’s side or the floor, which swings back into the rider’s lap and keeps them secure.
- Over-the-shoulder Restraint: It is a U-shaped padded bar mounted to the top of each seat that swings down over the passengers’ shoulder to secure them.
How Safe Are Kiddie Roller Coasters?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride
As Kiddie Roller Coasters are designed for kids, they are usually safe. Its track has no dangerous turns or revolutions. Moreover, the speed of the train is very safe and slow.
Therefore, Kiddie Roller Coaster is overall safe if the ride is manufactured by a reliable manufacturer, in compliance with safety and quality standards. It should also be regularly maintained, and riding instructions are followed.
How To Repair Kiddie Roller Coasters?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Repairing
Kiddie Roller Coaster is a complex structure, which may comprise thousands of components. Therefore, it is highly recommended to hire well-trained and experienced technicians for the repairing job.
As a park owner, you should have a team available 24/7 responsible for inspecting and troubleshooting. If you can’t find a reliable team, you can buy the training services from Sinorides. They will provide experienced and qualified trainers to teach your staff about the ride’s operation, repair, and maintenance.
If in-house technicians can’t repair the problem, you should contact your manufacturer and request their assistance. The manufacturer will then send in their team to solve the problem.
However, if your manufacturer isn’t responding, you can also call a third-party technician team, who can provide on-call assistance. This service is too available with Sinorides.
How To Maintain Kiddie Roller Coasters?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Maintenance
Kiddie Roller coaster is a massive and complex structure containing thousands of small components that need to be inspected, repaired, and maintained regularly. This has to be done by well-trained and experienced professionals.
Park owners usually have an in-house maintenance team who are responsible for regular inspection. However, if not, you can always hire Sinorides for this job.
The Sinoride team of professionals will undergo a series of inspections and preventive measures to maintain the ride regularly.
Here are some of the tips one must follow to maintain the kiddie roller coasters:
- Keep the Ride Clean: There should be several qualified staff members responsible for cleaning the ride regularly. It can be washed with lukewarm and pressurized water to remove dirt, oil, dust, and stains. Tough stains can be removed by rubbing with a soft cloth. Besides, non-reactive chemicals can also be used.
Regular cleaning will increase the life and efficiency of the ride’s components.
- Perform Regular Inspection: The health of all the kiddie roller coaster components should be inspected regularly. This should be done only by trained professionals. Any unhealthy parts should be repaired or replaced before the problem worsens.
- Control the Use: Only an authorized person should be allowed to operate, repair, and maintain the ride. Moreover, the riders should also be bound to follow safety measures while riding. Any unauthorized access to the ride shouldn’t be allowed. You can even add locks and place a fence around the ride for extra protection.
- Follow the Manual: Only authorized and trained personnel should be allowed to operate the kiddie roller coaster according to the instructions on the manual provided by the manufacturer. This will decrease the chance of human error and malfunction while operating the ride.
- Monitor: You must monitor the ride’s performance regularly. Every component should also be assessed. In case of any irregularity, the ride should be stopped and fixed immediately.
How To Make Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Safe?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Safety
Both manufacturer and owner have to play their part to make the Kiddie Roller Coaster ride safe.
The manufacturer is required to:
- Use high-quality material like Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) to manufacture Kiddie Roller Coaster.
- Only well-trained and qualified staff should be allowed to design, manufacture, and install the ride.
- The ride should be equipped will all the required safety features and must comply with required local and international safety and quality standards.
- Kiddie Roller Coaster ride should be tested under several conditions for hours before delivering it to the client.
- The ride should be packed adequately with high-quality material, then loaded and shipping by well-trained professionals to prevent damage to the ride.
The owner is required to:
- Ensure that they only buy kiddie roller coasters from a reliable manufacturer, having at least 10+ years of experience, qualified staff, all required safety and quality certifications, product warranty, compliance with safety and quality standards, excellent after-sales services, etc.
- Hire trained and experienced staff to operate, inspect, maintain, and repair the roller coaster ride.
- Regularly ensure that all the safety features are working correctly. The faulty one should be replaced.
- Ensure that riders are following safety measures while riding.
How Are Kiddie Roller Coasters Rides Made?
Kiddie Roller Coaster is a complex structure, which goes through series of steps to make. Here are some of the prominent ones:
- Choosing the Right Material: The manufacturing process starts with selecting the suitable material for the ride, which is strong, durable, high-impact resistant, lightweight, and eco-friendly. Due to such qualities Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Fiberglass are often used as the primary materials.
- Design and Technical Drawing: Next is the designing phase, which comprises of three main steps:
- Schematic Drawing: First, numerous sketches and drawings are made and collected for a kiddie roller coaster. Then they are short-listed according to the park’s need and client’s requirement.
- Technical Drawing: Next, drawings are further processed in detail. All the technical aspects, including ride’s dimensions, duration, safety mechanisms, structural forces, thrill factors, engineering needs, etc., are considered.
- Final Plan: Here, the sketches and technical drawings are finalized to develop a final plan, which is to be used ahead in production, testing, and installation of the ride.
- Production: This phase consists of four main steps:
- FRP Manufacturing: Here, Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Material goes through the process of cutting, polishing, and painting to form the roller coaster train’s body, seat, and some other components.
- Stainless Steel Manufacturing: Stainless Steel is used to make significant roller coaster ride’s components, including track, train structure, etc., for which the steel goes through the process of cutting, welding, CNC machining, debarring, and bending.
- Other Components: Other components, including platforms, braking systems, electronic systems, etc., are either manufactured in the factory or bought from suppliers.
- Assembling: Finally, all the manufactured and bought material are assembled to make major components of the ride.
- Component Inspection: Once components are manufactured, they go through series of quality inspections, including:
- Steel Parts Inspection: It is ensured that the steel part’s size and shape are according to the technical drawing. Moreover, there should be no rust or burr on the surface. The anti-rust liquid is also applied for rust prevention.
- Welding Part Inspection: for the ride’s quality and safety, all the welded parts are thoroughly inspected to ensure that is weld is fully fused, tidy, uniformly textured, neat, and smooth with no cracks.
- FRP Inspection: The body, seats, and some other parts of the kiddie roller coaster train made out of Fiber-reinforced plastic goes through the embedded parts, appearance, and Teppanning test.
- Other Components Inspection: Mechanical and Electrical Components and components made out of other materials are also inspected to ensure their quality and performance.
- Painting Inspection: It is ensured that the painted area has no cracks, pores, shrinkage cavity, or leakage. Daub thickness should also be consistent. Moreover, the appearance of the paint should be smooth, leveled off, and plump.
- Packaging: Once all the components are ready and inspected, there are packed with high-quality packaging material, usually plastic, thermopore, and wooden boxes. They are also labeled with “handle with care,” “fragile,” or “this side up” type labels according to sensitivity to prevent damage during loading and shipment.
- Shipping: Reliable manufacturers like Sinorides handle the packaging, logistics, and shipping themselves to ensure the ride reaches its owner without any damage. Usually, a roller coaster ride is shipped via sea. However, other methods can also be opted according to the client’s demand.
- Installation: A roller coaster ride has a massive structure with thousands of small components. It must be installed by well-trained and experienced engineers, according to the installation guides provided by the manufacturer. The installation process takes more than a month, depending on its design and size.
- Final Testing: Once the ride is fully installed, it goes through hours of testing under different conditions before opening it for the public.
Kiddie Roller Coaster manufacturing
What Are The Different Factors Considered While Buying The Kiddie Roller Coasters?
Factors Considered to buy Kiddie Roller Coaster
Numerous factors should be considered while buying kiddie roller coasters. Following are some of the essential ones:
- Manufacturer: Only buy kiddie roller coasters from a reliable manufacturer having at least ten years of experience in the amusement ride manufacturing industry.
Moreover, they should have required licenses and local and international safety and quality certification.
It should also be ensured that the ride is designed, produced, shipped, tested, and installed by well-trained and experienced designers and engineers.
You can also visit the factory or existing project sites for further satisfaction.
- Design: Choose the ride’s design wisely, according to the park’s space, budget and theme. It should be according to your area and appealing.
- Features: Rollercoaster comes with tons of features. Some of them are optional. You can choose according to your need and budget.
- Safety: Ensure that the roller coaster’s design is safe and designed according to kids. Moreover, the ride should also be equipped with all safety features, including emergency power breakers, seat belts, etc.
- Seating Capacity: Make sure you choose the suitable number of seats for your ride. It shouldn’t be too extra to add extra cost or too little to make the riders wait long for their turn.
- Quality and Material: Only buy roller coasters made out of reliable materials like stainless steel, FRP, and aluminum. It will ensure the ride’s safety, quality experience, and long life.
- Warranty: Prefer kiddie roller coasters that come with at least one year of warranty. It would save your operation cost, at least for a year.
- After-Sales Services: It would be beneficial to buy roller coasters from manufacturers that offer various excellent after-sales services, including staff training and ride’s installation, repair, and maintenance.
How To Check The Quality Of Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
The following factors can determine the quality of the Kiddie Roller coaster:
- Performance and functionality: You need to regularly inspect and monitor the kiddie roller coaster’s performance during its operation to ensure quality. Moreover, you must make sure all its features are functioning correctly.
- Material: A high-quality kiddie roller coaster is crafted from high-quality raw materials like stainless steel, fiber-reinforced plastic, and aluminum.
- Design and detailing: You must check the quality and accuracy of the kiddie roller coaster’s layout and detailing. You can check the curves and cuts of the track and train’s design and paint quality.
- Manufacturer: Only a well-experienced and competent amusement ride manufacturer can make a reliable and long-lasting kiddie roller coaster. You must ensure that the manufacturer has at least 10+ years of experience, all the necessary licenses, and certification, compliance with safety and quality standards, the latest manufacturing machinery, and well-trained engineers and other staff.
Check The Quality Of Kiddie Roller Coaster
What Is The Quality Certifications For Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
The kiddie roller coaster manufacturers can acquire several quality certificates according to their preferences and requirements. Following are some of the essential ones:
- ISO: also known as International Organization for Standardization certification, confirms that the management system has fulfilled all the requirements to assure its quality.
- CE Certification: This certificate confirms that the amusement ride manufacturer takes all responsibility for their product’s safety, performance, health, and environmental requirements.
- TÜV SÜD: It is a quality seal “Certified Amusement Park,” or an amusement park safety certificate issued by TÜV SÜD. It assesses all the interaction of all safety factors, which includes individual technical tests, maintenance, and inspection schedules, emergency preparedness, and response, save and rescue services, and documentation related to the condition of the rides and facilities in the park.
- ASTM Certification: It is a certification that certifies that the Kiddie Roller Coaster ride manufacturer complies with the standards of safety for design, manufacturing, operation, maintenance, quality assurance, and inspection of amusement rides and devices.
- Some other notable certifications can also be acquired according to the client’s requirement, like SONCAP, GOST, SASO, and BV.
What Are The Safety Instruction For Riding Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
Although every park has its own set of safety instructions for kiddie roller coaster ride, here are some of the common ones:
- A kid of height 42″ can ride alone. While a kid of at least 36″ of height (and at least three years of age) is required to accompany an adult (18 years of age or older).
- Riders having severe health problems must not ride. Moreover, they should adhere to all weight and health requirements set by the park.
- Rider must always keep their body inside the ride while riding. Don’t stand or do dangerous acts.
- Riders must avoid poorly maintain kiddie roller coasters.
- Riders must avoid riding again and again. They must take a break.
- Keep your eyes forward, heads up, and stay alert to prevent a severe neck or other injuries.
- Stay hydrated.
What Are The Other Names Of Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
Kiddie Roller Coasters are often referred to as “Roller Coaster for Kids” and “Backyard Roller Coaster.” They may have several other personalized names assigned by parks.
Who Can Ride The Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Ride
Kiddie Roller Coasters are primarily designed for Kids. However, adults can also ride to accompany little kids of age below three years.
How Much Space Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Need For Working?
A kiddie roller coaster’s required space depends on multiple factors, including the track’s length, height, and design. A 24 person kiddie roller coaster needs an area of around 448 m2 to operate.
What Is The Difference Between China Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride And European Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
European rollercoasters were previously famous for their high-quality and safe kiddie roller coasters.
However, China has now dominated the market by providing better quality at much lower prices and excellent after-sales services.
Therefore, the only notable difference now between China and European Roller Coasters is the price.
What To Do When The Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Is Break Down During Working?
Following the steps below when the kiddie roller coaster malfunctions or stops working:
- Immediately cut off the power to the ride using an emergency stop switch or power breakers.
- Safely evacuate the riders.
- Call your in-house team of technicians for troubleshooting. You can also call third-party technicians (only if they are well-trained and professional) if you don’t have an in-house team.
- If the problem persists, call the ride’s manufacturer and ask for their assistance.
Who Does The Inspection Of The Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Inspection
Usually, amusement park owners have a dedicated team of technicians for regular inspection.
If you don’t have one, you can always hire people and train them using Sinoride’s Training Services.
The company will send in a team of expert engineers to teach the staff how to operate, repair, inspect and maintain the kiddie roller coaster ride.
You can also buy Sinoride’s Inspection services, where the company will regularly send a team of expert technicians for inspection, repair, and maintenance.
Do Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Manufacturer Charge For Training? How Much In Charge?
Yes, Kiddie Roller Coaster Manufacturers charge for training the park’s staff. The price tariff changes with time. Therefore, you are required to contact them for the latest updates.
Along with charges, the owner is also usually required to provide the trainers with:
- Round Trip Tickets;
- Accommodation and Food;
- Local mode of transport or expenses;
- Daily Wage;
- Language Translator.
How To Know My Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride Needs Replacement?
Following are some of the prominent indicators to know your kiddie roller coaster ride needs replacement:
- Change in Technology: With the advancement in technology, rollercoasters have evolved with time. Manual operations are now automated. Wooden seats have been replaced with FRP seats. VR and AR systems are also introduced. Consequently, reducing the operating cost and increasing the efficiency, comfort, and great experience. Therefore, you should keep your ride updated with the latest features to increase its profitability, life, and performance.
- Worn-Out Parts: Whether it is wood, stainless steel, or FRP, all wear out with time due to chemical reactions, sunlight, or environmental changes. These reactions weaken the material and reduce its efficiency. Therefore, they must be inspected and replaced with new ones.
- Degradation due to extreme weather: Roller Coaster rides located in an area with extreme weather conditions like acidic or salty atmosphere, extreme cold or hot climates, hurricanes, dust or thunderstorms, are prone to degradation and damage. Thus, replace the ride or weak components before it’s too late.
- Change in Building Code: Many international organizations are working on improving products (specifically amusement rides) quality and safety. Consequently, changes are made in building standards, on which both manufacturer and amusement ride owners are bound to comply. Thus, if your ride is outdated or doesn’t comply with the latest quality and safety standards, it’s to replace them with a new one.
How To Reduce The Repair And Maintenance Cost For Kiddie Roller Coasters Ride?
Kiddie Roller Coaster Repairing
There are several ways to reduce the repair and maintenance cost for the kiddie roller coaster ride. Following are some of them:
- Train your staff: Hiring untrained staff to operate, repair, or maintain the kiddie roller coaster can cause dangerous problems, such as accidents or equipment failure. Consequently, adding extra repair and maintenance costs. So, you must hire qualified and experienced technicians or train them.
- Keep the ride clean: Regular washing and cleaning of the ride and applying protective chemicals can increase the components’ life and reduce the repair or replacement cost.
- Regular Inspection: Inspect and repair the faulty component regularly. This will prevent the ride from major problems and reduce the overall repair cost. The inspection should cover almost all the ride’s parts, including a steel frame, locking mechanisms, seat material (FRP), Music and LEDs, Hydraulic Control system, Safety accessories, track, braking system, and driving system.
- Control and Monitor the usage: Regularly monitor the ride’s performance. In case of any irregularity, call the technician team, and get the problem to solve.
Moreover, don’t allow any unauthorized person to operate, repair or maintain the ride.
You must also impose rules and regulations for the park visitors and stop them from unauthorized access.
Furthermore, staff should also ensure that the riders follow all the rules and regulations and are not causing any damage to the ride.
- Follow Operating Manual and Instruction Guide: The staff must follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for operating, and repair, and maintenance. It will ensure the ride’s safety and prevent damage from malfunctioning.
- Keep your Warranty Document Safe: Ensure to follow all the terms and conditions to keep the product warranty valid. Moreover, keep the document safe until the warranty lasts. It will save a lot of repair and maintenance costs until the warranty period.
What Factors Are Considered While Inspecting The Kiddie Roller Coasters?
Kiddie Roller Coaster is a complex structure, so it requires a thorough inspection. Here are some of the factors you can consider before and after the installation of the roller coaster:
- Inspection of manufacturing and installation process of the Roller Coaster Ride;
- Welding and material approval;
- Inspection of Dynamic, Static, Electrical, Hydraulic for mechanic and electronic components of the Kiddie Roller Coaster;
- Analysis of structural, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems;
- Inspection of roller coaster’s track;
- Electrical safety and emergency functions testing for the ride;
- Testing of Clearances, interlocking, pressure relief valves, brakes, speed, and acceleration as well as other Functional testings of ride movements;
- Inspection of temporary structures before entry into service;
- In-service inspection;
- Monitoring of your amusement park;
- Inspecting for damage, corrosion, and typical wear and tear;
- Inspecting paint;
- Preliminary design review.